BurlOak Movers

Reviews for BurlOak Movers

DG from Oakville
DG from Oakville

Move

I moved within Oakville on April 25 after receiving a very reasonable quote from Emil at BurlOak Movers. The movers were on time, polite, fast, and careful with my belongings. After having a terrible experience with a different company last year I will never use anyone but Burloak in future.

Thank you DG!

Justin Fukumoto from Burlington
Justin Fukumoto from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

House Moving

The owner was so kind and really cares about each individual move he does. The movers were great guys so friendly, introduced themselves and were fast and very careful with all my stuff (I had alot)
When they arrive at my new place they put everything perfectly where it belonged.
Thank you so much for all your hard work...it is not easy work and I give all of you so much credit. Burloak will be highly recommended by my family.

Thank you Justin!

Arpad from Oakville
Arpad from Oakville

Moving

BurlOak Movers were precise, trustworthy and very reliable. They provided us with free boxes well in advance of the moving date. They also had a great system for using these boxes more than once. On the moving day, the team patiently waited while we got our keys. They were very professional and came well equipped with everything needed to move different types of things. We strongly recommend them!

Thank you Arpad!

Mr. Hearsay from Oakville
Mr. Hearsay from Oakville

Moving Houses

I was VERY impressed with this company. The president Emil contacted me right away, gave me an excellent free quote, and it was sealed in an email the next day. There were no add-ins, surprises or extra fees.
Tyler and Chris showed up on time, were very professional and considerate of my belongings. They actually came in under the estimated time, that's how efficient they were.
I will use them again and recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Thank you Mr. Hearsay!

Chris in Oakville
Chris in Oakville

BEST Moving Experience

Emil (owner) and his crew moved my wife and I from just outside of Algonquin to Oakville ON. Everything was perfect. HIGHLY recommend. It started with a free estimate and included free cardboard boxes. great value.

Thank You Chris!

More about BurlOak Movers

Burloak Movers Offering moving services in the Burlington and Oakville area for the past 15 years, we take pride in the quality of our work. We are committed to giving you the best possible moving experience - Upfront, hassle-free pricing and customized services that make sense!