BurlOak Movers

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Oakville  >  BurlOak Movers

Reviews for BurlOak Movers

Scott Stratten from Oakville
Scott Stratten from Oakville

Multiple moves, always amazing!

Have used Burloak for multiple moves. They've gone above and beyond. Always on time, courteous and took care of things like a piano, antiques and even drove an SUV with a dog in the cage up north along with furniture. And they always come in at the price they quoted.

Thank you Scott!

James
James
3 reviews Guelph, ON

Moving cities

Fantastic experience. The guys showed up early, were friendly, had no problem moving everything, and we had zero damaged items (including some challenging items, such as a ceramic bbq and a piano).

The entire team was great. The movers were outstanding: relaxed and joking around but careful. They made a stressful day enjoyable.

If you're moving and they service the area, you should book with BurlOak Movers if they're available.

Thank you very much.

Jo-Anne in Oakville
Jo-Anne in Oakville

Movers

Emil's initial quote was very accurate. The crew did an incredible job of getting all of our house contents on to the truck. Nothing was broken or damaged. The crew was courteous all the way along. When one crew member had to leave to attend an appointment, Emil sent another mover in his place. All in all, a seamless experience.

Thank you Jo-Anne!

Gordon Hall from Oakville
Gordon Hall from Oakville

Moving house

Back in August 2015 we moved for the first time in forty-nine years.
We had friends who used BurlOak Movers and they were completely satisfied so we thought, why not?
We met Emil, who was friendly, understood our concerns, answered each of our questions, and gave us sufficient confidence to contract for his company's services.
It was an excellent move! (no pun intended)
The movers were friendly, humourous, strong, very careful and most importantly appeared concerned for the safe arrival of our furniture at three different locations.
We are able to recommend highly, Emil and BurlOak movers, to anyone contemplating a move.

Gord and Nancy Hall

Thank you Gordon!

Zangoory from Oakville
Zangoory from Oakville

Moving

This was a great service and good experience , the owner visited me at my house , gave me a qoute and agreed on the details of the move, it was a full house relocation with packing and unpacking service, they were on time the day of the move, I had very efficient and nice workers , they did the job perfectly, I was satisfied by the service done, I would recommend them to a friend or anybody who would like to have good service.

Thank you Zangoory!

paffrath55 from Oakville
paffrath55 from Oakville
2 reviews Burlington, ON

movers

Burl Oak movers did a great job. From the moment we met Emil, the president, we knew we could trust him with our move and belongings.

They are a different kind of mover, one that does not nickle and dime you on every service or material. They responded immediatelly when we needed supplies and were timely and curteous when doing the job.

I would highly recommend them.

Thank you paffrath55!

Savio from Oakville
Savio from Oakville

House Moving

From the initial quote with Emil (owner) to the team that arrived on the day off - Martin, Sinal, Tyler, John and Mat, I have nothing but great things to say for Burloak Movers. Efficient, safe, friendly, accommodating, non-confrontational, and willing to go out of their way, are only some of the descriptions that come to mind.
Whilst most companies will carry the appropriate insurances, pack and move your home (without damages, if you're lucky!), the following are 2 examples why (for me) Burloak movers stand out amongst the rest.

1). I requested 2 king size mattresses to be brought up from my basement apartment to the garage for scrapping later. I also needed a full size fridge that I had stored in the garage to be moved down to my basement apartment. Although it was not part of the original quote, the team obliged with NO fuss or additional cost. The convenience of having it done for me, cannot be discounted.

2). During the quote Emil informed me that one of my closets would be a problem and he did not have the expertise to dismantle and then reassemble it. Upon request (this is important because he did not push his referral, on the contrary I pulled him to refer someone as I did not have a solution), he referred, someone who could, and a day before the move, the "expert" arrived disassembled the closet and packed it for moving. Before the team finished unloading into my new home, they contacted the "expert" and he promptly arrived, re-assembled the closet in its final place and left. The seamless interaction between the two parties at no additional headache for the customer is indescribable.

The actual move went smoothly and ALL my belongings arrived without any damage. Considering I moved from a 3,500 sqft detached home into a 2,000 sqft townhouse, it is commendable how the team worked tirelessly and efficiently to get the job done at 5pm on a Saturday (again no extra cost for working on the weekend).

I will definitely be using Burloak movers for my next move, and I hope you do too!

Thank you Savio!

Kathy  from Oakville
Kathy from Oakville

move

Great experience. First time using these movers and from the first phone call to the move itself very polite. Movers were punctual and very careful with the furniture. Cleaned everything up and put bed set and couch together.

Thank you Kathy!

Tammany from Oakville
Tammany from Oakville

Movers

I hired BurlOak Movers to move me this week. I am a single parent and was a little over-whelmed moving on my own. The owner came and did a quote and was very helpful advising me how to be most efficient with the move. The day of three movers arrived and were fantastic! They were so efficient, helpful, extremely positive attitudes - nothing was too much trouble. They made the move incredibly stress free. I had some large items such as a trampoline and pieces going into storage and they made it all seamless. I highly recommend this moving company to anyone looking to move. 10/10!!

Thank you Tammany!

Rose from Mississauga
Rose from Mississauga

Service

I move quite often and I have always used a different moving company each time. My last move I used BurlOak Movers and I was very impressed with them. They were on time, brought equipment and supplies to protect my furniture. Their prices are very affordable and the employees were all very nice and professional, they made me feel comfortable. I will use this company again for all my future moves.

Thank you Rose!

More about BurlOak Movers

Burloak Movers Offering moving services in the Burlington and Oakville area for the past 15 years, we take pride in the quality of our work. We are committed to giving you the best possible moving experience - Upfront, hassle-free pricing and customized services that make sense!
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Oakville?