Summitt Home Services

1 MISSISSAUGA RD Mississauga ON L5N

Reviews for Summitt Home Services

James Hamilton in Mississauga
James Hamilton in Mississauga

Great hot water tank install

Thank you summitt home services for the new energy efficient hot water tank you installed the other day and for removing the old one too, the technician was prompt and did a good job.

James, we are so happy that you had a positive experience with our installer. Enjoy your hot water and your energy savings!

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Water Tank Rental

Summitt replaced my old water tank with a new energy efficient one, I was happy wit the end to end process and the installation was quick and easy plus they removed my old tank.

Thanks for your feedback William! We are thrilled that you had a great experience with our company. We hope you enjoy your new hot water tank and your efficiency savings!

New Water Heater Installed

Summit installed my new water heater on June 11, 2018. It was a fantastic experience. I was able to schedule installation for next day morning after noticing my old enercare water heater was leaking .
Very happy and would use them again.

That is wonderful! Thanks so much for posting your review. I'm glad we were able to provide you with great customer service and a high efficiency water heater.

sophie  in Brampton
sophie in Brampton

Repalcement of hot water heater

I had owned my house for 2 weeks and needed a new water heater as the one it came with was very old.
Someone came to my door and it was just at the right time.
I had also just replaced the basement carpet with a cream berber.

They scheduled the delivery of the new heater and I was so nervous about the carpet.
The delivery man was nice, took off his shoes, I told him to be careful and he even wiped down the wheels of the dolly that carried the heater.
I was very impressed with their service!
And I've had no issues iwtht he heater either!

More about Summitt Home Services

We service the GTA and Ottawa area. We provide rent-to own water heaters, air conditioners, furnaces, as well as air filter subscription services and Home Protection Plans
*** The first 3 months rental free! *HRAI Rebates available! Rental includes maintenance for the life of your agreement (See terms and conditions for details). Check us out at www.summittenergy.ca/homeservices