Summitt Home Services

Reviews for Summitt Home Services

TARECK in Mississauga
TARECK in Mississauga

Hot Water Tank Rental

The only good thing that came out of my experience with Summit was the new water heater and slightly lower monthly cost. The Customer service and technician were very dubious and trying to take advantage of my innocence to some things. And because I opted out of a new high eff. furnace also with them 2 days after confirming they call back and chastise me when I'm well within my rights to cancel within 20 days. You are not coming back here and red tagging my furnace to force me. Acting like me house is a ticking time bomb. Also misled me about the energy rebate program, which now I am well informed on and qualify based on my mid eff, I dont need another item from you to get it, SORRY! AVOID these guys and other rentals, just buy and pay for a maintenance plan. Who rents stoves/fridges/washers/dryers? Same price, same longevity so yeah

Dear Tareck,
Thank you for providing your feedback, and while we are sorry to hear about your negative experience, we find your statements unfounded and unreasonable.

Initially, you received a warning tag from your existing (at that moment) rental company. The Red tag was issued to on you your old conventional vent water heater that was located in a bedroom. You called us to find a solution to clear the warning tag. The only solution was to replace your old conventional vent water heater with a direct power vented water heater to bring it up to code. On the installation day, technician found out and notified us that you had another issue: a mid efficiency furnace located in a bedroom/sleeping area that is also not up to the TSSA code (7.26.1). You received a phone call from our CSR who explained you that we couldn’t replace your water heater because you had another appliance against the TSSA code (7.26.1) – the mid-efficiency furnace located in a sleeping area. We offered you the lowest price to replace your old mid efficiency furnace to a high efficiency one to bring your house up to the TSSA code. You also had an option go with any other company to replace your furnace. You agreed to have a new furnace installed with us. The furnace installation was scheduled two days after the new water heater was installed. On the scheduled day, you called us and cancelled the furnace installation. You received a phone call from Mike on that day just to notify you that you still have the hazardous issue in your house and it is against the TSSA code (7.26.1, furnace in a sleeping area). You were told that we had to notify Enbridge about furnace issue in your house to protect our licenses, yourself and your family.

You were very well aware about the rebates program. You were explained that in order to get rebates you had to have energy audits and pay $600+HST but you said you were not interested.

The warning tag clearance on your water heater has been already sent to Enbridge. We also notified Enbridge of the furnace issue in your house that is not up to the TSSA code, as is required by our license. (TSSA code 7.26.1 mid efficiency furnace in a sleeping area.)

We are sorry that your experience with us did not meet your expectations.

cwfhamilton
cwfhamilton

Hot water tank

Overall good job with new tank rental installing it and cleaning up after thank you for that.

Hi there, thank you very much for the great review! We are so glad that we left your premises in a clean fashion and were able to meet your expectations.

shenise.matherson
shenise.matherson

Water Heater replacement

Extremely professional service. Got in touch with me within 5 minutes of my online request. Excellent service

Shenise, thank you very much for the great review! We are so glad that we were able to meet your expectations.

Brent S.
Brent S.

Hot water tank rental

I rented a hot water tank from summitt energy and am very pleased with the results. They installed the tank very quickly and were sure to provide scheduled maintenance. Overall I’m am very happy with the services summitt has provided me and my home.

Brent, we appreciate your feedback and are happy that your water tank and installation met your expectations!

James Hamilton in Mississauga
James Hamilton in Mississauga

Great hot water tank install

Thank you summitt home services for the new energy efficient hot water tank you installed the other day and for removing the old one too, the technician was prompt and did a good job.

James, we are so happy that you had a positive experience with our installer. Enjoy your hot water and your energy savings!

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Water Tank Rental

Summitt replaced my old water tank with a new energy efficient one, I was happy wit the end to end process and the installation was quick and easy plus they removed my old tank.

Thanks for your feedback William! We are thrilled that you had a great experience with our company. We hope you enjoy your new hot water tank and your efficiency savings!

New Water Heater Installed

Summit installed my new water heater on June 11, 2018. It was a fantastic experience. I was able to schedule installation for next day morning after noticing my old enercare water heater was leaking .
Very happy and would use them again.

That is wonderful! Thanks so much for posting your review. I'm glad we were able to provide you with great customer service and a high efficiency water heater.

More about Summitt Home Services

We service the GTA and Ottawa area. We provide rent-to own water heaters, air conditioners, furnaces, as well as air filter subscription services and Home Protection Plans
*** The first 3 months rental free! *HRAI Rebates available! Rental includes maintenance for the life of your agreement (See terms and conditions for details). Check us out at www.summittenergy.ca/homeservices