Summitt Home Services

1 MISSISSAUGA RD MISSISSAUGA ON L5N7Y2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Summitt Home Services

Reviews for Summitt Home Services

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Water Tank Rental

Summitt replaced my old water tank with a new energy efficient one, I was happy wit the end to end process and the installation was quick and easy plus they removed my old tank.

Thanks for your feedback William! We are thrilled that you had a great experience with our company. We hope you enjoy your new hot water tank and your efficiency savings!

New Water Heater Installed

Summit installed my new water heater on June 11, 2018. It was a fantastic experience. I was able to schedule installation for next day morning after noticing my old enercare water heater was leaking .
Very happy and would use them again.

That is wonderful! Thanks so much for posting your review. I'm glad we were able to provide you with great customer service and a high efficiency water heater.

sophie  in Brampton
sophie in Brampton

Repalcement of hot water heater

I had owned my house for 2 weeks and needed a new water heater as the one it came with was very old.
Someone came to my door and it was just at the right time.
I had also just replaced the basement carpet with a cream berber.

They scheduled the delivery of the new heater and I was so nervous about the carpet.
The delivery man was nice, took off his shoes, I told him to be careful and he even wiped down the wheels of the dolly that carried the heater.
I was very impressed with their service!
And I've had no issues iwtht he heater either!

More about Summitt Home Services