Waterworks Group Inc.

Plumbing
CALGARY AB T2Y 3M9
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in PRIDDIS  >  Waterworks Group Inc.

Reviews for Waterworks Group Inc.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

We've been doing business with Waterworks Group Inc. for many years, but our last experience with them will be our last. We initially called them after a pipe burst, and they came promptly and fixed it. Since that visit, we have had no hot water or heat (in floor heating) and had to have them come multiple times and spent almost $1000 to no avail. When we call, the owner of the company has been extremely hostile, rude, and unhelpful. They do not care for their customers, and only care that we give them our credit card at the end of each unsuccessful job. I would highly suggest anyone considering using Waterworks to take their money elsewhere, to a place that actually cares for their customers needs and more importantly can fix the problem that they were there for in the first place.

Hot Water System

The company was called because the furnace room was creating a lot of noise when it's usually quiet. This is not a system I am familiar with so I wanted to get it checked right away. This company claims to be 24 hours but when called was very rude about the timing. The service provider was rude about the entire situation, claiming I am doing something wrong when I use water normally and not in vast amounts everyday. He also claimed that I "refuse" to do what they told me but I directly asked what I could do instead of call them and I did not receive an answer.

The customer service is terrible, the worker we dealt with was very rude, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Miserable Customer Service

Without question, the most rude and miserable customer interaction we have ever had with a service provider. In the service business, there is an expectation of courtesy and professionalism. Completely absent in this case.

Teresa Huang from Calgary
Teresa Huang from Calgary

sink/ ceiling leak

Thought I had a ceiling leak about a week ago, asked the guy to come over... only to find that it wasn't a ceiling leak (it was a roof leak). He spent half an hour inspecting. There was a 1 and 1/2 hour minimum which I thought was ridiculous. Since there was an hour left that I had to pay him for, so i had him look over the sink. He changed the gasket ($45). Which was like a 5 min job. I definitely overpaid (ended up paying a little over $180 just to change a sink gasket). I would not recommend them... unless you had a job that takes over an hour and a half. To be fair, he was very polite and informative... but... the hour and a half thing is stupid... it's just to rip people off. I also asked ahead of time if there was a service fee. He said no. well, that's because the inspection is included as part of the labor. Won't use this company again.

Regan W. in Calgary
Regan W. in Calgary

Hot Water Tank Replacement

Waterworks Group Inc. was recommended to us by another hot water heater company whose schedule was too busy to accommodate our emergency call (water tank was leaking out the bottom). The technician called us back that evening and said he could come at 9am the next morning to look at it. Nick or Nate (can't recall the technician's name) was on time, very knowledgeable, friendly and did not try to upsell me on installing unnecessary equipment. I appreciated the education he provided on water softeners (bad for hot water tanks) and how tankless systems don't work well unless the home was built with one in place. I was thankful Waterworks was able to respond as quickly as they did, Our new hot water tank is working liking a dream. I highly recommend this company's service.

Calgary
Calgary

Backflow testing, watertank replacement

Have had this company do yearly backflow testing on my underfloor heating for about ten years now. Throughout the years they have also fixed and maintained various plumbing issues in my home. I have found Waterworks group inc provides excellent dependable service at a reasonable price. They are knowledgeable and are practical in their advice.

Mccosh in SW Calgary
Mccosh in SW Calgary

installed hot water heater

This company installed a water heater for us promptly and efficiently. The price was cheaper than others in calgary and the workmanship was very good, fast, friendly service. This company does a number of other water related services as well.