Roof Hospital

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Roof Hospital

Reviews for Roof Hospital

Dean Jensen in Calgary
Dean Jensen in Calgary

Repair bathroom fan roof vent

Contacted Roof Hospital to inspect and repair bathroom roof vent which began leaking after the recent heavy rain storm. Emailed for a quote on a Wednesday night which was followed up with a phone call by the company the next morning with a repair estimate. Based on the foregoing booked a service call for the following morning. Adam the representative was on time and performed the required repair in addition to repairing some other areas where he noticed could cause leaking problems in the future. Bottom the overall service was excellent and I will not hesitate to recommend the company to anyone requiring future roof repairs.

Jessica Eren in Calgary
Jessica Eren in Calgary

Amazing Service

We called the Roof Hospital on a Sunday evening and by Monday morning 9am our issue was fixed. Amazing service. Can not say enough good things anout this company. I hope we don't have any roof issues again, but if we do, we know we will be using the Roof Hospital again.

Joey in Calgary
Joey in Calgary

Leaky Roof

I called the Roof Hospital to check out moisture issues we were having with our roof. The roof on our house is a bit higher than normal - so I was only interested in hiring experienced roofers. A lot of the other companies I had contacted said that they wouldn't be able to help because of the height of our roof. Not an issue for this company. They came right out, and I had my leak issue fixed right a way. The guys that came out were friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this company.

cep587
cep587

Roof replacement

From the initial consult to the final bill things were good. There were some slight damages that the owner of the company came out and fixed promptly. I would use them again with no concerns at all. I only gave 4 stars as I am really picky about service and product. Great job done by roof hospital.

John L.
John L.

Roof inspection and repair

I contacted Roof Hospital to inspect my roof before putting the house on the market for sale. Nigel was very prompt and professional. He performed a thorough inspection inside and out. He found a problem with the flashing on the main chimney stack, took extensive pictures to show me and repaired the flashing. He left our house neat and clean, even had his own vacuum to clean up the bits of attic insulation that fell out when he was inspecting the attic. I would highly recommend Roof Hospital for any future roof work.

kmichol
kmichol

Roof maintenance & stove hood vent repair

Nigel at Roof Hospital was open & honest when giving a quote for the work. Once we had chosen to go ahead with it, it was done quickly & photos were provided to show before & after since We couldn't easily examine the work. It was a pleasure to work with Nigel & I would recommend the Roof Hospital to friends & family.

sul
sul

roof shingle replace

very good they did what I was expected and beyond, for sure I recommend to any body that need to change the roof .

lyamniuk
lyamniuk

Shingle replacement

Replace the shingles on roof that the Roof Hospital guaranteed for life. The crew that can did a good job and the supervisor came after job was done to check the job with me.

Reroof- rubber

We decided to reroof our house and were required to use either cedar shingles or rubber; the two choices given to us by our HOA. After costing both, we decided that an eco friendly roof was the way to go. Price and warranty were key factors. The Roof Hospital offered a fair price and did a great job of installation during some very difficult weather conditions. Two years later, the Roof Hospital is still phoning to check if there are issues. There have been none!
I would absolutely recommend The Roof Hospital to anyone needing a roof.

More about Roof Hospital

The Roof Hospital is a Calgary roofing contractor company specializing in roof repairs, roof replacements, siding, soffit, facia and eaves troughs. We work with asphalt shingles, skylights, rubber roofing, vinyl and hardie board siding, metal roofing, cladding etc.