1120 44 Ave SE Calgary AB T2G 4W6

Reviews for Roof Hospital

Lucie
Lucie

Roof repair

We have contracted the Roof Hospital a number of times to complete different jobs, and every time the work was fantastic, completed on time, within agreed upon cost. After and during the work, the site is cleaned up. We have recommended them to our friends, family and neighbors. They work is consistently done well. They document their work, inform you about what is going on, offer alternatives, explain what will happen and when. Good contractors are hard to find, these guys are worth keeping!

ileeson
ileeson

Roof Shingle Repair

T2G 4W6

I had to replace my shingles and shopped the work around a few places. Nigel was very professional and provided a timely inspection and quote for the job. There were quotes that were priced lower, but I had a better appreciation for the overall package presented to me. The description of the work to be done and the choices of material to be used met my expectations. The work was done on time and any issues that I needed looked at were taken care of prior to final sign off. The follow up after the job was completed was reassuring. Keep up the great work!

dave.oakley
dave.oakley

Roof Repair

Complete replacement of 12 foot Strip and top cap. Plus complete Roof mount flashing re-caulked.

Claire K.
Claire K.

Installation of Bathroom Fan vented through Roof

Nigel and Roof Hospital were a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend Roof Hospital. Our job required a third party electrician and Roof Hospital took care of diligently and professionally sourcing someone who could help complete the job in a timely and cost efficient way without sacrificing quality. Nigel was thorough and responsive to our questions and concerns and we would gladly call upon the Roof Hospital again.

Lee B.
Lee B.

T2G 4W6

Job was done well, however was at the very high end of the 'range' they quoted us at.

Greg
Greg

T2G 4W6

We had a leak in our house and did not have a clue where water was coming from. Checked on line and called the Roof Hospital as they had good reviews. I was not disappointed. They came a few hours after my call. Did an inspection and located the source of the leak. Turns out the leak was at the chimney and likely due to a poor roof design. They made a temporary patch and a few days later provided a detailed list of what needed repair along with pictures and a detailed cost estimate. I agreed to the estimate and they started work shortly after that. What really impressed me was their knowledge and dedication to the job at hand. Two weeks after the job was completed one of the guys from Roof Hospital knocks on my door and asks if he can check their work and if I have had any leaks since then. I mean, come on, who does that these days? It has been one year and counting with no leaks. So if you want that leak of yours to not only stop but not come back call these guys.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Roof ventilation

Had a mould problem caused by a poorly designed house extension. Roof hospital quickly explained the deficiencies in the ventilation and air flow through the attic and what the solutions were. Their work was on time, professional and completed with minimum disruption. I will definitely use them for any future roofing work.

Kelly
Kelly

Roof

Roof maintenance
I was happy with the work as the price was reasonable and the option of maintenance was great. Honest evaluation.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof replacement

T2G 4W6

Roof Hospital did a good job of replacing my roof. They did the job right and on time. They were helpful and responsive to my calls and questions. I would recommend them to anyone needing a new roof in Calgary.

More about Roof Hospital

The Roof Hospital is a Calgary roofing contractor company specializing in roof repairs, roof replacements, siding, soffit, facia and eaves troughs. We work with asphalt shingles, skylights, rubber roofing, vinyl and hardie board siding, metal roofing, cladding etc.
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?