Boston Roofing & Aluminum Contractors

14 Elm Grove Avenue Richmond Hill ON L4E 2T2
Boston Roofing & Aluminum Contractors

Reviews for Boston Roofing & Aluminum Contractors

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

They look at the big picture to get the job done right!

I had at least 4 other roofers give us a quote on the roof of our back covered patio. All of them gave very high quotes for just re-doing the flat roof. Boston Roofing came and pointed out a few other things that needed to be done, including moving a downspout and fixing the siding that connected the flat roof to our main roof that had wire mesh over it due to the removal of a squirrel last summer. And get this - the quote was *cheaper* than all the other guys! They did such a great job with the flat roof and all the metal work on the siding and downspout. These guys don’t just look at what you notice needs to be done, they look at what actually needs to be done in order for the job to be done right and to help prevent any leaks in the future. And they do it at the best price! Their staff was very pleasant and explained everything in detail all throughout the process. I will never, ever hire anyone else for my roofing needs. These guys are absolutely Pros and the best out there!

Gdb
Gdb

Professional, courteous roofers

When my dad needed an extra quote for the shingle replacement at his home, I checked on the contractor who did my home 20 years ago…Boston Roofing. They were still in business and came out to do an inspection the next day, provided a very competitive quote and within a very short time after had the job completed. they communicated before, during and after the job and we couldn’t have asked for anything more. To Carlo, Sal and the entire crew, thanks for a job very well done. I would recommend you to anyone in need of roof shingle replacement!

Gary

Arnold in Hamilton
Arnold in Hamilton

Complete Roof Replacement

Boston Roofing was not the cheapest estimate we obtained but it was also not the most expensive. We were impressed with the careful assessment of our old roof that Carlo and Brian did, which included photographs. Following this they made suggestions of what they felt needed to be done, and they provided full explanations for their recommendations. They then offered a choice of materials.
We were impressed with their assessment and reasoning, which was far more detailed than our other estimates. This instilled enough confidence in us that we decided to go with them to do our roof and evestrough coverings.
The crew that worked on the roof was courteous and polite at all times. We were impressed with their professionalism. They did an excellent quality job. The roof looks great. They were obviously very experienced. When they were finished they did a good clean-up around the house.
After everything was done (and after they had been paid) Carlo and Brian returned to fix a few small issues that concerned us. They corrected everything to our satisfaction with no argument.
We found Carlo to be courteous and knowledgeable. He seemed genuinely concerned about doing a good job and making us happy. He responded to our calls promptly. All in all, we were very happy with the work done by Boston Roofing and would have no hesitation in highly recommending them.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Roofing repair

Carlo was courteous and professional. He gave a fair estimate of the cost and came out very quickly. He called from the job and suggested extra work that could be done, which I declined, but he went ahead and did it anyway at no extra charge.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

professional roofer

Boston Roofing just finished the replacement of my damaged roof. Overall Carlo and his team have delivered a great quality job. They take a professional quality approach. At one time, we were disputing over a special treatment. I was more worried about the cost, and Carlo was more worried about quality and professional finish. I have to say overall his approach is much better. Thanks Boston Roofing!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Roof repair after windstorm

We had used Boston Roofing when we needed a new roof in 2010. After May's windstorm, my elderly parents had some shingles blown off that needed replacing before heavy rains. I immediately called Boston and spoke with Sal, who reassured me that his team will repair by Monday. He quoted a fair price (did not mark up price due to increased demand as some of the competition was doing) and, as promised, a Rep came to fix their roof Monday evening (after working around the clock all weekend). Great value, professional service. We will definitely use Boston again in future and highly recommend their professional services.

orignl
orignl

roof replacement

I had the roof replaced on my residence back in 2012. The recent wind storm in mid May 2018 caused some damage and Carlo (the owner) personally came out to inspect and temporarily repair the damage right away and a permanent repair was done within 2 weeks.
I had recommended Boston Roofing to 3 of my neighbors and also had the roof replaced on another property in 2017 as well.
Great job!
Great people to work with!!
Would highly recommend!!!

Pamela_1895 in Richmond Hill
Pamela_1895 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Suspected wind damage after wind storm

I called the company and spoke to Carlo as I thought my roof had been damaged during a recent wind storm. Carlo was very professional and treated me like family. Turns out I did not have any missing tiles - but Carlo helped my neighbour, who did. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

in Scarborough
in Scarborough

excellent experience for a Complete roof rebuild

I had my roof done by Boston roofing one week prior to that terrible wind storm. Happy to say my roof had absolutely NO damage afterwords while my neighbors had shingles flying off as though they weren't even nailed to the plywood. Talk about good timing! I had my whole roof completely re-done. New plywood - New shingles - new synthetic barrier - added airflow -extra vents - added baffles for the insulation.

It was a huge job and it was done to perfection. I can truly say that my experience was excellent and my expectations were met. I found Boston roofing with a google search and I Called the owner Carlo to take a look at my roof as it was getting noticeably deteriorated. Carlo and his partner Sam were able to come over and grab a few pictures and do their observation. Afterwords they told me everything that needs to be completed and replaced. I really enjoyed how they educated me on roofing and procedures they will be doing as apposed to just telling me that they will fix it. Carlo and Sam are truly knowledgeable in what they do and their work shows. They treat you like family and do their best to help you out and work with you.

Any concerns or questions I had were able to be answered before the job and they were very patient with me. The team completing the job was very friendly and professional. The job site was left spotless after they left and the roof looked spectacular. Carlo took before and after pictures and its a night and day difference. If you want a good quality job that will last you, look no further and give Carlo a call.

Lisa in Brampton
Lisa in Brampton

Roof Repair-Wind Storm May 4, 2018

I’m sure everyone remembers our windstorm. Many roofs were damaged. I had called my insurance company for remediation and their contractors in this area were all booked up. The wind lifted many shingles and part of the roof was exposed. We were expecting rain again and I began calling many roofing companies even the one that had changed my shingles 7 years ago. They did not return my call. Out of 10 companies I called, two returned my call. Mrs. Perri was friendly and scheduled me in to have my roof tarped. When Sal came he did the repair. Matched the shingles perfectly and left my place clean. Didn’t even look like they had been there or that there was any damage to begin with.

They replaced 2 bundles of shingles. Boston Roofing did not take an advantage of me and charge me astronomical fees as some of the other roofing companies in our time of need.

Boston Roofers will be the go to company for any repairs and future roof replacement. I will totally recommend them to family and friends.

Thanks again to the Perri family for looking after me.

Lisa

More about Boston Roofing & Aluminum Contractors

Boston Roofing is a leading Roofing Contractor with a wealth of experience in the roofing and contracting business. We believe in "Doing it right the first time around! " Your home is your most valuable asset, so protecting it with a well-constructed, premium roof only makes sense. Whether it's a ...
Looking for Roofing pros in King City?