Green Roofing Solutions

Reviews for Green Roofing Solutions

jmsshwarz in Toronto
jmsshwarz in Toronto

Roof replacement

I recommend this team for roof replacement. Even if there;s a difficult piece of work you can go with this guys as I did. It took me a while to find a proper team because the building is quite old and there were certain issues. They were recommended to me and I can tell now it was a great choice. Fast, clean, good communication with the guys and really good quality. Not the cheapest but I find it a reasonable price for a really high quality.

Dear Mr Shwarz, thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it. We are glad you are satisfied with the job. Thank you!

New Roof!

Great service. No hassle. First experience with company was during a wind storm a couple years ago, and a repair a year after. The service was so great that they were my first choice to replace entire roof. Reliable, on time, clean work site, great team to have. The the roof looks beautiful, very happy!

Dear Customer, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad you are satisfied with the job. Thank you!

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement Richmond Hill

Highly recommended roofing company. Hired them to replace my roof after they did a good job for my neighbor. Work finished 1 month ago. On time, affordable, good quality, very nice team.

Dear Sam, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are really glad you are satisfied with the job. Thank you!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Roof in July 2019

Excellent work from the time to completion of the roof and cleaning job site. Everything was done on time and very professional. Competitive pricing and great customer service. Definitely can recommend to everyone.

Dear Andrew, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you. We are really glad you are satisfied with the job. Thank you!

Даша in Toronto
Даша in Toronto

My Roof

Green Roofing Solutions did my parents’ roof in Thornhill in June, 2019. Both me and my parents are very pleased with the work. I was very careful with choosing the contractor because I live overseas and I am not there all the time. I am completely satisfied with my choice. The crew was there always right on time, they explained us every single detail, answered all the questions. Everything was done very professionally. I am happy with the pricing as well. Sure I can highly recommend this roofing company.

Dear Daria, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad you and your parents are satisfied with the job. Thank you!
www.greenroofingsolutions.ca

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?