Jerry's Roofing And Renovation

Reviews for Jerry's Roofing And Renovation

brandon.kimmel in Toronto
brandon.kimmel in Toronto

Skylight

Bobby and his team did my skylight and had it done in less than an hour after. Absolutely amazing experience, he quoted it quickly and the lowest of all the ones I received. Massive skylight(6.5x4.5 feet) that required custom sizing and had it delivered in 4 weeks versus other companies quoting 10+. I've attached before and after photos. Very happy. Would recommend.

Thanks, the skylight replacement went really well

Old Shingle Roof Replacement & Istallation of New Shingles

Our home's 1200 sq. foot shingled roof was replaced by the same company almost 20 years ago. We had them return again on May 2, 2020 to replace the existing badly weathered roof.The work was completed all within the day and to our satisfaction. Upon installing the new roof, the work crew thoroughly cleaned up after themselves and left our premises in a tidy state. We highly recommend "Jerry's Roofing & Renovation" and thank them for the quality of their work and professional expeditious completion of the project.

Private User reviews Everett, ON

New roof and customer service

After significant damage from a wind storm, and at the recommendation of a neighbor, I accepted the quote from Bob of Jerry's roofing in August of 2018. I was very happy with the quality of the products and the workmanship of Bob's team. During the winter I had ice dams where I had not had them before. It was generally a very bad year for ice dams. In truth there was no way to be sure if the cause was a change in the ventilation air flow pattern or just a bad winter. After a short discussion, Bob volunteered to install heating cables at no cost, to prevent any repetition. This is excellent customer service. He stands behind his work. I am very pleased with the roof and the service.

Natalie from Mississauga
Natalie from Mississauga

New roof

The service we received from Jerry's Roofing and Renovation was beyond exceptional. Bob and his team arrived on time and completed the job in one day as promised including a very thorough clean up. The quality of the work was excellent and he also made some recommendations which I had not thought of which helped to ensure the roof will last a long time . I would (and have already) highly recommend Jerry's Roofing and Renovations. Thanks for making this a very positive experience.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New roof

We decided to go with JRR roofing because a friend recommended Bohdan and his team. Bohdan went through everything he would be doing step by step before giving the quote and answered all my questions. He did an amazing job with our roof and I will definitely recommend JRR roofing to my family and friends.

Soggy ceiling in Old Toronto
Soggy ceiling in Old Toronto

Roof leak

Bad wind storm 2 weeks ago. Tore out three shingles. Leak into the stair well. Called Bohdan, he came out the next morning, took a look at the 3rd floor roof and said he would send out a crew real soon, needed board to get to the steep 3rd floor. They came in the morning, climbed up the ladder with boards, safety ropes. Bingo, 1 hours after they arrived, no leaks.

Pleased with the job

I hired JRR to replace a flat roof that had just been redone two years prior, and was now leaking heavily. They replaced the roof in the middle of winter, and installed a heating wire in the downspout. The roof has held up, no leaks, and Bob has come to check the heating wire in the fall with no extra charge.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Mistral from Toronto
Mistral from Toronto

New roof

The worst home improvement experience I have had in over 30 years. Poor workmanship, lack of supervision of crew and indifferent response by company owner regarding the many problems with the work and the subsequent damage to my property. Leaving me to pay another company to fix the problems. Unprofessional and disrespectful.

New Roof

We hired JRR Jerry's Roofing and Renovation Ltd. to install a new roof this fall. Two neighbors highly recommended JRR because they had a great experience when they used them in the last few years. We found JRR's work excellent, fast and thorough. They even did some "extras" to improve the look and functionality of the roof and eves that was not in the contract. Clean-up was excellent and they took extra care protecting the many gardens around the house. We would highly recommend them for the price and quality of work.

Thank you for your business and the review

More about Jerry's Roofing And Renovation

Jerry's Roofing and Renovation has been a family business for over 20 years proudly serving Toronto and the GTA area. We Specialize in comprehensive roofing including - residential shingle roofs, Torch down and Asphalt commercial roofs, all aluminum jobs, home additions and renovations removal, replacement and repair of all roof styles. Our skilled, experienced staff, aided by the reliable products, can accurately assess your roofing situation and expedite any job quickly and to your satisfaction.

*****

We are dedicated to providing quality, professional installation and outstanding service in all that we do. For your protection we are fully insured and licensed. We offer from 5 – 10 year written guarantee on our workmanship. Jerry’s Roofing and Renovation has maintained these standards over the years and will continue to do such as our family of satisfied customers grows and shares their experience with peers, family and friends.

*****

We offer FREE estimates. Call us today to book your appointment.