Acco Canada Refrigeration & Appliance Service Inc.

Appliance Repair
68 mancroft crescent ETOBICOKE ON M9W3E9
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Etobicoke  >  Acco Canada Refrigeration & Appliance Service Inc.

Reviews for Acco Canada Refrigeration & Appliance Service Inc.

Theorosnick in Toronto
Theorosnick in Toronto

Problem with my SubZero freezer

I had a problem with my SubZero freezer and Acco Canada was amazing in fixing the problem. He came within hours and fixed the problem immediately . He actually came back twice without charging me to check two other problems i was having which were unrelated and he didn't charge me for the extra two house calls. Very helpful and courteous!! I will definitely call again if i have any appliance problems in the future.

Rick in Woodstock
Rick in Woodstock

Outstanding Service

I called on a Sunday and they were available the next day ....had all the parts, knowledgable, friending, great service...arrived right on the time they said they would....highly recommend them!!!! i will use them again without a doubt if I have a need for all things Sub Zero

Philip in Grand Prairie
Philip in Grand Prairie

Sub zero repairs

Refrigerator side was warm. We called Jesse upon friend recommendation. He came on time, with all the parts and replaced all the parts for a fair price.
He also pointed out that another company that did similar repairs to the freezer side repaired it with substandard/wrong parts that are bound to fail due to wrong capacity.
Strongly recommend Jesse and his company.

Deb
Deb

Fridge overheating

This was our first time calling Jesse. He responded quickly, and was able to repair our fridge that was overheating within 4 hours of us calling. We will definitely call him again. Thank you!

Sub Zero Model 611

Most pleased with the service and professionalism of the 2 ACCO Canada technicians.I called at 11:00 am. They arrived at 1;45 and had completed the work and left by 2:30.They arrived on time and fully equipped with necessary parts. They step into the breach left by delays and unconscionable service, labour charges and delays of
another Service provider.

Nskreddy in Etobicoke
Nskreddy in Etobicoke
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sub zero refrigerator

Jessie came for on site repair and was very professional and quick in the repair to suggest and fix. Also gave 1 year warranty on the work from the time he changed the parts.

Sub Zero repair

This was my first time using this company and I would highly recommend them. Jesse seems very knowledgeable and reliable and was a pleasure to have in my home. He was here within an hour and half of me calling and our fridge is working great again.

Service

Called and service was done on our 15 year old sub zero fridge within 24 hrs. Very fast, friendly and clean. Warranty is guarantee for another year. Thank you for the great service.

Replaced fridge motor and control board

Jesse showed up within one hour of the call and did the job.
However, afterwards when I searched Amazon for the cost of the parts, I was sad to discover that I paid double. If you have a freezer full of expensive Kobe steaks and shrimp, Jesse is your man. He will fix the problem before they thaw. But if you are on a budget as I am, do your research. Most decent fridge guys show up within 24hrs.