Floor Retailers

New homes

416-740-6183
Toronto
M9V 2L6

Great service and competitive pricing
The also have have a excellent of hardwoods
And laminates floors to choose from

Thank you for commenting on our hardwood and laminate selections. We hope to continue to serve you in the future!

melconrenos
melconrenos
1 review Orangeville, ON

Multiple- full home renovations

First Class flooring has done many high end projects for our clients.
They are always very professional and do exemplary work.
Very good customer service.
They have the quality of workmanship that I demand for my clients.
I have been using them for years and will use them for many more.

Thank you! We will continue to serve you with our expertise. We are proud to take part in your beautiful projects! Thanks again!

Debbie
Debbie

Hardwood flooring

My floor was installed for me in November by First Class Flooring. I usually don't like writing reviews, but my experience with them has been amazing. The staff have a sound product knowledge. I brought in a floor sample that I wanted to match the colour and Sarah was able to find me an exact match. She went above and beyond to ensure that I get the product I needed. They were fully booked for installation due to the holidays coming, however she made sure that my floor was installed on time. Showroom is beautiful and they have so many options for flooring. I have already recommended them to my friends and will be going back to get some floor cleaners.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Debbie! Sarah is pretty amazing at finding matches to existing hardwood floors, and it helps that we have so much to choose from. We are so glad we booked your flooring installation in when you needed! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

Graham in Mississauga
Graham in Mississauga

New hardwood floors

416-740-6183
Toronto
M9V 2L6

We have gone in a few time looking at wood and we are extremely pleased with the service thus far. Very friendly and easy to deal with. I am having the floors installed I will right mpre of a review once they finish them. But so far very pleased

Hi Graham we are very grateful for the review. As you can see we take pride in what we do from start to finish and also like our clients to enjoy the whole process. I am convinced that you will be more happy when we are done!

Chinh in VAN
Chinh in VAN
2 reviews VAN, BC

Purchase of hardwood floor

The salesman - Ralph - is a friendly gentleman who helped us a great deal in our purchase decision of hardwood floor. They carry many different brands and species of wood. The company also offers shipping service for a small fee. However, I am not sure if they sell to the general public or just to the trade. I belong to a trade so I was able to purchase from them. Make sure you give them a call first before heading there.

Hi Chinh! Thank you for the review. We do specialize in unfinished hardwood but carry a large selection of prefinished, laminate and engineered products also. We do have a pro-shop that is full of contracting supplies for installers/sanders including stains, finished, trim, stair treads, vents, hardwood flooring cleaner and much much more! We do sell to public as well as to contractors and builders/designers. We hope to continue doing business with you in the future. Thank you!

More about First Class Flooring

First Class Flooring is a family owned and operated company that has grown into one of the most trusted flooring retailer in Canada. You will find our unrivaled selection of products from around the world in our showroom.

Established in 1986 by Mr. Johnson, First Class Flooring has supplied our loyal customers and commercial clients with the best service and products for three decades. We travel the world to bring you the finest collections of flooring and consistently have new stock arriving. This allows us to offer our retail customers, designers and builders an unprecedented selection of diverse products.

We sell across Canada and the United States and have extensive experience in the installation of hardwood for residences, offices and commercial buildings, hotels and retail stores. Our friendly and professional installers are up to any task. You can trust our experienced staff to provide you with top quality service – from planning and inspiring design ideas, to selection and expert installation. We handle the details, so you can focus on enjoying your beautiful new flooring.

Proper installation is essential for a floor that will look its best and stand the test of time. Whether a basic procedure or a special installation technique, our trained professionals will do the job right. We’ll install your floor professionally and back it with a written wear warranty and our exclusive Buyer’s Edge 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

At First Class Flooring, we take great pride in offering our customers courteous service, sound product knowledge, uncompromising quality and value, and the widest variety of products anywhere.