First Class Flooring

Reviews for First Class Flooring

saberyalireza
saberyalireza

Floor

Hardwood installation for main floor and kitchen was very good. Especially the cutting around the area was very accurate.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review. We were very happy to have been able to assist you with your flooring needs. Our goal is always to provide A1 customer service to all our clients.

Michael G. in Etobicoke
Michael G. in Etobicoke

Just excellent

I know this store for 6 years and all that time I was completely satisfied with the service and the products. It has very friendly atmosphere with the team of great personalities always ready to assist. The guys helped me to make the right choice of floor and accessories and I indeed feel satisfied with the purchases. So, every time I think about floor, I think about First Class Flooring.

Hi Michael, Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. Top notch client service is and will always be our number one priority. Our clients' satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We are very happy that your experience with First Class Flooring was a pleasant one and that we were able to satisfy your flooring needs. Again, thanks for your business and keep enjoying your beautiful floors.

Karla W.
Karla W.

Home

Last week we had floating floors installed our home, And we love it! Joana was great every step of the way and we are very happy with the installation. We had 1000 sq. ft. done & were assisted with a great quote. Thanks! I definitely recommend First Class Flooring.

Hi Karla,

Thanks for the great review and for choosing First Class Flooring to assist with your flooring needs. The number one priority at First Class Flooring is to always ensure that our customers are satisfied with both the quality of service provided to them and the high standard of our installation.

We pride our self in providing our customers with the best quality hardwood and always ensure that at the end of the project our customers are 100% satisfied.

Joan is one of the best Flooring Consultant on staff and as always she provides our staff with top-notch services every step of the way.

Again, thanks for doing business and keep enjoying your beautiful floors.

Flooring redo

We are very pleased with the work. Honest, reliable and knowledgeable. Mark answered my questions every step of the way. He was never late and most importantly the floors look great. Exactly what we were looking for

Thank you for the nice words in your review. We are happy to hear you are "pleased with the work" . We are always upfront and honest with all of our clients . Being knowledgeable in installation methods and our products makes it easy for us to explain to You the homeowner and helps you understand exactly what you are paying for . Once again THANK YOU and enjoy your floors !!

Leo
Leo

Very Satisfied!

I contacted First Class Flooring to replace the flooring in my condo. The job was done on-time and on-budget, by a very competent installer. The team was very friendly and the entire process was a great experience. Coming from nightmarish renovation left incomplete by "the big orange", this was refreshing. Strongly recommended!

Thank you very much Leo for the great review !! We are glad that the we were able to complete your renovation "on-time" and "on budget" . We strive to keep a friendly atmosphere and always try to make the whole process an easy and great experience all around . We here at First Class are very happy to hear we are " strongly recommended" . We hope your floors will last you a lifetime of happiness!!

Burkes
Burkes

Flooring

As a contractor, First Class is my go to place for all my flooring needs. They are an extremely professional group of individuals all the way through. They are patient, knowledgeable and very customer service driven. In addition they are punctual, patient, friendly and make my job way easier. Their installers are some of the best I've worked with and their process from ordering to installation is a breeze. It's a pleasure to work with them and I'm happy to have such a great working relationship with this company. I highly recommend them!

Thank you Burkes ( Vladimir) for the gracious words in this review !! We are happy to hear that First class is your " go to place " for all your flooring needs. We always strive to be extremely professional with every contractor/customer and every project that we take on . With every renovation, from ordering material , to the installation process, we try to make this process as "easy breezy" as possible . Once again "Thank you" for your recommendation !!

Mary
Mary

Flooring

After two failed attempts to get my floors repaired because of water damage caused by the previous owner, I contact First Class Flooring. Mark was there the next day and gave me a quote which was very reasonable. He also assured me that the damage could be repaired without having to replace any of the wood strips. He was also able to provide a time line that worked for me. On the day selected George and Tomas arrived on time and got to work right away. Three days later I had beautiful floors. I was amazed that the damage had disappeared. Since then some of my visitors who had seen in floors in damaged condition were very surprised at the excellent job that was done. Additionally I had an opportunity to talk to and meet their office staff. They were very friendly and professional. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable flooring company.

We here at First Class flooring are always available for a quote and we always try to be very reasonable with our pricing . We love seeing your amazed expression once the damage has "disappeared" and we strive to always do an "excellent job" . Thank you very much for writing this review and recommending us to others it's been a pleasure working with you!!

Mongal
Mongal

floor installation

the work was done neatly and with care. Installers took the time to explain the process.

Thank you very much for the business . I am happy to hear the job was done neatly and with care . We always try to explain the process as detailed as possible so their are no surprises and you are comfortable with the installation . We hope the floors last you a lifetime of happiness !!

lucyying2005
lucyying2005

Renovation

The store service is very good , Floor prices is comparetive and installation We were satisfied ..

Hello Lucy ,

Thank you for choosing First Class Flooring for your project . I am glad to hear that our service is very good , that our pricing met your approval and the installation was to your satisfaction. Thank you very much !!

Akash in Toronto
Akash in Toronto

Condo flooring

During my first visit at First Class Flooring Max Markh did an excellent job in educating me about the types of flooring. He's very knowledgeable and friendly. The installation was done within a short period of time which was organized by Joan Prado who I thank for her amazing customer service and being very helpful throughout the process. I'd like to thank Danny for his prompt & professional installation service and pleasant attitude. Overall, the staff was super friendly when I had questions. Thanks again!

Thank you Akash for the gracious words and we are very happy that we found you your perfect floor . Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are always at the top of their game to answer all your questions and concerns. Joan and Danny work very hard to get the job done in a timely manner with no exceptions for quality and top customer service ! I hope your new floors make you very happy !!

More about First Class Flooring

First Class Flooring is a family owned and operated company that has grown into one of the most trusted flooring retailer in Canada. You will find our unrivaled selection of products from around the world in our showroom.

Established in 1986 by Mr. Johnson, First Class Flooring has supplied our loyal customers and commercial clients with the best service and products for three decades. We travel the world to bring you the finest collections of flooring and consistently have new stock arriving. This allows us to offer our retail customers, designers and builders an unprecedented selection of diverse products.

We sell across Canada and the United States and have extensive experience in the installation of hardwood for residences, offices and commercial buildings, hotels and retail stores. Our friendly and professional installers are up to any task. You can trust our experienced staff to provide you with top quality service – from planning and inspiring design ideas, to selection and expert installation. We handle the details, so you can focus on enjoying your beautiful new flooring.

Proper installation is essential for a floor that will look its best and stand the test of time. Whether a basic procedure or a special installation technique, our trained professionals will do the job right. We’ll install your floor professionally and back it with a written wear warranty and our exclusive Buyer’s Edge 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

At First Class Flooring, we take great pride in offering our customers courteous service, sound product knowledge, uncompromising quality and value, and the widest variety of products anywhere.