Floor Retailers

Flooring

416-740-6183
Toronto
M9V 2L6

After two failed attempts to get my floors repaired because of water damage caused by the previous owner, I contact First Class Flooring. Mark was there the next day and gave me a quote which was very reasonable. He also assured me that the damage could be repaired without having to replace any of the wood strips. He was also able to provide a time line that worked for me. On the day selected George and Tomas arrived on time and got to work right away. Three days later I had beautiful floors. I was amazed that the damage had disappeared. Since then some of my visitors who had seen in floors in damaged condition were very surprised at the excellent job that was done. Additionally I had an opportunity to talk to and meet their office staff. They were very friendly and professional. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable flooring company.

We here at First Class flooring are always available for a quote and we always try to be very reasonable with our pricing . We love seeing your amazed expression once the damage has "disappeared" and we strive to always do an "excellent job" . Thank you very much for writing this review and recommending us to others it's been a pleasure working with you!!

Mongal
Mongal

floor installation

the work was done neatly and with care. Installers took the time to explain the process.

Thank you very much for the business . I am happy to hear the job was done neatly and with care . We always try to explain the process as detailed as possible so their are no surprises and you are comfortable with the installation . We hope the floors last you a lifetime of happiness !!

lucyying2005
lucyying2005

Renovation

The store service is very good , Floor prices is comparetive and installation We were satisfied ..

Hello Lucy ,

Thank you for choosing First Class Flooring for your project . I am glad to hear that our service is very good , that our pricing met your approval and the installation was to your satisfaction. Thank you very much !!

Akash in Toronto
Akash in Toronto

Condo flooring

416-740-6183
Toronto
M9V 2L6

During my first visit at First Class Flooring Max Markh did an excellent job in educating me about the types of flooring. He's very knowledgeable and friendly. The installation was done within a short period of time which was organized by Joan Prado who I thank for her amazing customer service and being very helpful throughout the process. I'd like to thank Danny for his prompt & professional installation service and pleasant attitude. Overall, the staff was super friendly when I had questions. Thanks again!

Thank you Akash for the gracious words and we are very happy that we found you your perfect floor . Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are always at the top of their game to answer all your questions and concerns. Joan and Danny work very hard to get the job done in a timely manner with no exceptions for quality and top customer service ! I hope your new floors make you very happy !!

Aubrey &.
Aubrey &.

Install laminate flooring in three bedrooms, living room and dining room.

The floor installation was done promptly and professionally. Joan Prado, the First Class Flooring representative we dealt with was very helpful, friendly and made the project as painless as possible. Danny, the installer, did an excellent job and we are very pleased with his pleasant attitude and expertise. We have only good things to say about this company and its staff.

Thank you for the gracious words on the floor installation and our company staff ! We wish you the best with your new floors !!

Oksana
Oksana

Floor

If you are shopping for the floor, The First Class Flooring is a place I would highly recommend.I would like to compliment one of the employees Max Markh for the excellent service he provided. His knowledge, communication skills made the experience better than expected. Delivery guys were awesome as well.

Thank you for purchasing your hardwood flooring from us Oksana! We appreciate your business and we are pleased that Max did such an excellent job helping you to make such a great choice on your hardwood floors. We are also very happy that the delivery guys did a great job! We hope to hear from you in the future!

Thanks so much !

Hardwood floor refinishing

They did an excellent job. They showed up on time and finished on schedule with no surprises or problems. They provided a reasonable estimate after a site visit and stuck to that price.
The project manager Joanna was friendly, helpful and very professional.
The installer Bob and his associate were great to work with and very good at their job.
I would recommend them to all our customers and will continue to use them for all our future renovation projects.
Chris Williams

Hello Chris!

We are very happy that you are pleased with the excellent job we did at installing your hardwood floors. We strive for perfection and we are very grateful for your referrals for any hard surface flooring projects. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Thank you!

Julia
Julia
1 review Burlington, ON

hardwood floor refinish

They refinish our hardwood floor in the bedrooms and living room . They did such a good job is looks so modern. We not even recognized the floors

Hello Julia!
We are so pleased that we were able to make your old hardwood floors look brand new and modern. Refinishing a hardwood floor that is in decent condition is always an economical option and can be customized to almost any color you want. Thank you for the great review and thank you for allowing us to play a part in making your home look beautiful! It was a pleasure to do business with you and we really appreciate it! We look forward to doing business with you again should you ever need any flooring in the future.

Lynda
Lynda

Refinishing oak floors in living and dining room

The floors look great. The estimate was done quickly after contacting First Class and job started right away. No deposit was required. The finisher was concientious and professional. His workmanship was exemplary. Received a call from their office afterwards checking if we were pleased with the finished product which of course we were. I highly recommend First Class for floor refinishing and would certainly use them for any future projects.

Thank you for contacting us and for giving us the opportunity to quote on sanding your existing hardwood floors. First Class flooring does have very professional tradesmen that are very experienced when it comes to installing or refinishing hardwood floors. We are happy to have such great clients such as you Lynda! Thank you and we will be happy to help you with any future hardwood flooring projects whether they are big or small. Thanks again for taking time to write a review!

Brian in Oakville
Brian in Oakville

Hardwood floor purchase / delivery

Great staff, extremely helpful and informative. No pressure sales, easy to sign out flooring samples, no deposit! Nice to have consumer trust. The owner Ralph is great, very personable. and extremely knowledgeable. He has clearly been in the hardwood business for many years.
Now that I am doing another room, I will definitely purchase my hardwood from First Class Flooring and strongly recommend them for your flooring needs.

Hi Brian!

Thank you for the nice review. We really appreciate it. We can't wait to service you in the future! It was a pleasure having you in our store!
Thank you!

More about First Class Flooring

First Class Flooring is a family owned and operated company that has grown into one of the most trusted flooring retailer in Canada. You will find our unrivaled selection of products from around the world in our showroom.

Established in 1986 by Mr. Johnson, First Class Flooring has supplied our loyal customers and commercial clients with the best service and products for three decades. We travel the world to bring you the finest collections of flooring and consistently have new stock arriving. This allows us to offer our retail customers, designers and builders an unprecedented selection of diverse products.

We sell across Canada and the United States and have extensive experience in the installation of hardwood for residences, offices and commercial buildings, hotels and retail stores. Our friendly and professional installers are up to any task. You can trust our experienced staff to provide you with top quality service – from planning and inspiring design ideas, to selection and expert installation. We handle the details, so you can focus on enjoying your beautiful new flooring.

Proper installation is essential for a floor that will look its best and stand the test of time. Whether a basic procedure or a special installation technique, our trained professionals will do the job right. We’ll install your floor professionally and back it with a written wear warranty and our exclusive Buyer’s Edge 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

At First Class Flooring, we take great pride in offering our customers courteous service, sound product knowledge, uncompromising quality and value, and the widest variety of products anywhere.