Wood-Mood Hardwood Flooring Ltd

Floor Laying & Refinishing
35 McCleary Court Vaughan ON L4K 3Y9
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vaughan  >  Wood-Mood Hardwood Flooring Ltd

Reviews for Wood-Mood Hardwood Flooring Ltd

Laminate floor

Very happy with the floor. Installation went smooth and quick. I would use them again. Price was reasonable and after shipping for a better deal I decided to go ahead with Wood Mood

F. Conway in Toronto
F. Conway in Toronto

Hardwood Refinishing

The job: remove carpet from stairs and hall, refinish hardwood on stairs, hall and master bedroom.
Conduct of the work: performed in good time; good care to avoid spreading dirt/dust; friendly and courteous workers
The price: reasonable. I appreciated that Roman explained the details of the work along with the quotation.
Result: fully satisfactory - floors look lovely

Albert in Toronto
Albert in Toronto

Hardwood Floors And Stairs

New Floors Were Installed, also new Staircase. All Stairs were measured, one-by-one. Everything fitted very well. The Work was done in a very Professional way, when I decided to change th colour, the customer service and response I received was immediate.
With any new project I will use the same guys, as I was very pleased.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Happy Repeat Customers for Wood-Mood Hardwood Flooring!

Thank you to Anna and Roman of Wood-Mood, for providing us (for the second time) a gorgeous hardwood floor and helping us make our new home that much more beautiful, warm and cozy. With overwhelming choices, we appreciated their knowledge and expertise in helping us choose the right stain and type of floor to enhance our space. The stunning Jatoba floors in our previous home were one of the selling features that had our home ‘Sold’ for top dollar in record time and I’m sure it would be the same for our current home (although we have no intention of moving anytime soon!). It is so refreshing to work with a local, family-owned business whose #1 priority is clearly customer satisfaction.