Wonder Woods Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Scarborough  >  Wonder Woods Flooring

Reviews for Wonder Woods Flooring

M B.

Professional, top quality and excellent work! They were recommended to me by a friend and I have told others about the work too. Very good prices too!

Shane G in Toronto

Thales and WonderWoods were a pleasure to work with. We were unclear about exactly what we wanted but knew that the uneven and squeaky floors in our new old home had to go. We also had a look in mind. Thales worked with us to find the right product.

Rather than pressing us to choose a certain product as other people providing quotes did, he took the time to find a product that worked for us in both appearance and budget. This involved substantial back and forth through email and text and a few visits with sample product that he gave us time to consider. We settled on a product that we liked in a price range that worked for us and we still admire the finished work a year later.

We had the same experience with his replacement of the stair treads. He found a wood that matched, posts that we wanted, and he took the time to check to make sure it was the look and price that worked for us.

His crew were very flexible and were able to work around our schedules to facilitate our move into the house.

He and the crew were also very responsive to requests. When I requested that the wood take more time to acclimatize in our house, he rearranged his projects to make it happen. When there was a miscommunication about a railing, he fixed it the next day. When we had a post that was loose, he showed up shortly to fix it. When I asked his crew to pay more attention to certain details, they did so.

He also honours his warranty. I contacted him several months after the job was completed to address minor issues and he responded within 24 hours.

Nicole f.
1 review Whitby, ON

Thales was very easy to work with and the job was done with care and quality.
Our laminate floors and stairs look very professional done.
I would highly recommend Thales and his team to anyone looking to do their floors and stairs.

Mariana in Toronto

Thales and his team did an amazing job in refinishing the hardwood floor throughout the condo. We needed renovations to be completed in a short time frame and Thales worked with our schedule to make sure everything is completed on time. The floor is beautiful and looks like new. Excellent quality, professional service, punctuality and attention to detail. We are very pleased with the result and highly recommend his service!

M.peraza
1 review Pickering, ON

I feel like leaving in a new house and we only replaced laminate floor from our main floor and change the stairs from carpet to hardwood while painting the spindles and staining the handrail. They also replaced all the base boards. The guys from Wonder Woods starting from Thales to the rest of the crew were amazing. Hard workers, attention to details, punctual and committed to deliver what they promised and going above and beyond their service. I heard from them via a friend which they serve and I will recommend them as well to any of my family, coworkers and friends. Thank you guys for the amazing job you did at my place.

AJ in Toronto

Thales was very professional, he responded to our inquiry quickly and also had the work done within the time frame he gave us. I was concerned he may not be interested in a small job, since it was one room only, but he was fine with that, and we are very pleased with the result. Glad to recommend him.

Nadine in Toronto

Thales and his team did an absolute amazing job in transforming our tired old staircase and floors into something beautiful. We had a job that included carpet removal, refinishing existing hardwood, installation of high quality laminate and a staircase laid with hardwood. Such attention to detail and professionalism! Thales provided all materials (based on our selection) of a very high quality - making it a one stop shop and saving me the hassle of shopping around. I have never seen installed laminate look so good. We are thrilled with the results and very happy that we went with Wonder Woods for our flooring project.

Renee
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Thales and his team did an absolutely outstanding job! The quality of work surpassed my expectations. Thales is professional and kept me up-to-date everyday on the progress of my project. Thales made the extra effort to ensure all my requests were completed within the set time we arranged. My entire first floor was stripped with the existing 30 year old 1in strip hardwood and replaced with 5" solid oak hardwood. In addition i had 3 sets of staircases made to match the hardwood and a custom railing installed. The staircases are gorgeous and Thales' attention to detail really showed in the finished product. I have received several compliments already and I cant wait to host my first party to show off the house. I would definitely recommend Wonder Woods to anyone who is looking for quality work and a professional team. Thank you Thales

More about Wonder Woods Flooring

Wonder Woods Flooring is a family-owned and operated business since 2001. Originally from Brazil, our team of highly skilled trades people offer knowledge and expertise in hardwood, laminate, engineered flooring, staircases and finish carpentry.

We love what we do, and pride ourselves in creating beautiful staircases and stunning hardwood floors.

We are dedicated to providing the best product selection and value, facilitating our customers in creating the home of their dreams.

Our commitment is complete customer satisfaction for all of our clients, from start to finish!