Canyon Springs Overhead Door Co

hazmama in Coquitlam
hazmama in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

door check

The garage door wasn't closing properly. Brad was called in the morning and he came in the afternoon. He fixed the problem and gave us some tips about the door and the clicker. I would definitely recommend Brad to other customers without reservation.

Rochelle from Port Coquitlam
Rochelle from Port Coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Brad is everything you need in a repair guy!

I cannot say enough good things about this company. Brad sets a whole new standard for the home repair industry. His response times are phenomenal - the first time we had an issue with our door was 7 years ago, and he was at our door within the hour. This time, we phoned him at 8pm, and he was here at 8:30 the next morning.

His workmanship has always been top notch, and the prices are super reasonable (we got a spring replacement in 2011, and when the 2018 replacement had to be done, it was exactly $20 more than in 2011). I have found Brad to be honest and trustworthy, exactly what you need in any type of repairman.

To top it all, Brad is a really nice guy - easy to chat to, warm, and personable. You don't need to look further for a garage door repair guy.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Garage door repair

Brian is super friendly. He was very prompt, from immediately returning my call to arriving first thing in the morning the next day. His work is fast, efficient and well priced, I was very impressed!!

Karen in Port Coquitlam
Karen in Port Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

Repair of garage door

We had a problem with our garage was making a terrible sound while not opening. We the company that came out once years ago but they never called us back. We called a second company who came out and never got up to look at the problem, he just told me I needed a new garage opener for about $1000!

My neighbour gave me Brad Leaney's-"Canyon Springs Overhead Door" number and I called him. He was here in good time, knew what was wrong with the door, had the parts to fix it which he did quickly and efficiently for a reasonable price. He checked the door out and oiled it. I appreciated that.
Thank you Canyon Springs Overhead Door.
Lou & Karen Leoni

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback regarding your experience with us.I always appreciate the call! If you ever have any issues with the door please let me know.

Brad

Jim Brown from Port Coquitlam
Jim Brown from Port Coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Garage Door

Brad has consistently been quick to respond to requests, reliable and knowledgeable. He offers recommendations on current repairs and what to be aware of in the future. If you want professional service, this is the company to call!

Matthew in Calgary
Matthew in Calgary
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Got the job done

No hassle. Brad came by on time, provided prompt service, was great to chat with, and really cared about my door working properly.

i wouldn't hesitate to recommend his service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a great review. Remember, if you have any issues with the door, I am only a phone call away. Thanks again and have a great long weekend!

Helpful Review
Helpful Review
40 reviews Burnaby, BC

Garage Door Springs Replacement

Recommend Canyon Springs if you are looking to service your garage door. Really good service and well priced. He did a quick check on our system as well and provided some extra work at no charge. Very reliable and does what he can to work around your schedule.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my company.
If you ever have any issues with the door, remember I am only a phone call away!

MStowe from Coquitlam
MStowe from Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Garage Door Repair

The spring for our automatic garage door gave way in September and I chose Canyon Springs because of exceptional reviews on the internet. We had the door fixed the next day - the service was courteous and professional, we received helpful advice about our other garage door and the job was very well done.

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Canyon Springs Overhead Door. I am sorry it took so long to respond to your review. I am relatively new to HomeStars. If you have any issues with the door please let me know. I am only a phone call away.

Garage door repair

Brad from Canyon Springs doors has exceeded all of our expectations. His professionalism and quality of his workmanship set him apart from all his competitors. I strongly recommend Brad to anyone looking for garage door repair services

Irene in Burnaby
Irene in Burnaby
8 reviews BURNABY, BC

Garage door repair

Our garage door was not opening and our car was stuck! Brad showed up same day we called! Quick and efficient. He was able to diagnose the problem over the phone - the spring in our garage door needed replacement. He gave us a quick lesson on what to look out for and how to care for our door.

Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Coquitlam?