Canyon Springs Overhead Door Co

Arlene  in Port Moody
Arlene in Port Moody
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Broken Spring on Garage Door

I am a repeat customer, and continue to be pleased with the prompt service that Brad offers. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and quick with the repair. I would recommend him to anyone requiring garage door service.

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Replace motor and rollers

Just had a great experience with Brad. He is easy to work with, priced fare and on time. Will definitely use his services again when we need to. 5 stars

Greg and Fay in Port Coquitlam
Greg and Fay in Port Coquitlam
4 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Garage Door Torsion Spring

Canyon Springs Overhead Door Company is a local Tri-Cities business. The torsion spring unexpectedly broke. Phoned Brad (owner of this 34 year old business), who responded quickly. Such a nice change from having to leave messages and playing phone tag. Brad was on another job, finished it and arrived within two hours.

It was also nice Brad had the required part so was able to replace the broken torsion spring right away, none of this having to wait for the part to come in, etc.

Brad is knowledgeable and helpful. We are please with the workmanship and service.

Brad's slogan is "He's just a phone call away" and we definitely would phone him again for any future issues.

Thank you Brad!

WilfR in New Westminster
WilfR in New Westminster
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Replace aging garage door opener

Our aging (> 30 years) garage door opener was becoming finicky, sometimes refusing to open the door, sometimes straining under the load. We had called Brad at Canyon Springs a few years back to fix a broken torsion spring and were happy with his visit then, so we called him back.

Brad and his assistant showed up right when they said they would. They had a look at our existing garage door opener, said it was in excellent condition but for a saggy chain and suggested I reconsider the request to replace the machine! Nonetheless we had the opener replaced - Brad had the replacement with him right in the truck. All in all the time from he drove up until he was showing me how the new unit operated - maybe 75 minutes. Great job, great service at a fair price. I would heartily recommend Canyon Springs Overhead Door to anyone in the Tri-Cities area and beyond who needs any garage door maintenance!

hazmama in Coquitlam
hazmama in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

door check

The garage door wasn't closing properly. Brad was called in the morning and he came in the afternoon. He fixed the problem and gave us some tips about the door and the clicker. I would definitely recommend Brad to other customers without reservation.

Rochelle from Port Coquitlam
Rochelle from Port Coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Brad is everything you need in a repair guy!

I cannot say enough good things about this company. Brad sets a whole new standard for the home repair industry. His response times are phenomenal - the first time we had an issue with our door was 7 years ago, and he was at our door within the hour. This time, we phoned him at 8pm, and he was here at 8:30 the next morning.

His workmanship has always been top notch, and the prices are super reasonable (we got a spring replacement in 2011, and when the 2018 replacement had to be done, it was exactly $20 more than in 2011). I have found Brad to be honest and trustworthy, exactly what you need in any type of repairman.

To top it all, Brad is a really nice guy - easy to chat to, warm, and personable. You don't need to look further for a garage door repair guy.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Garage door repair

Brian is super friendly. He was very prompt, from immediately returning my call to arriving first thing in the morning the next day. His work is fast, efficient and well priced, I was very impressed!!

Karen in Port Coquitlam
Karen in Port Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

Repair of garage door

We had a problem with our garage was making a terrible sound while not opening. We the company that came out once years ago but they never called us back. We called a second company who came out and never got up to look at the problem, he just told me I needed a new garage opener for about $1000!

My neighbour gave me Brad Leaney's-"Canyon Springs Overhead Door" number and I called him. He was here in good time, knew what was wrong with the door, had the parts to fix it which he did quickly and efficiently for a reasonable price. He checked the door out and oiled it. I appreciated that.
Thank you Canyon Springs Overhead Door.
Lou & Karen Leoni

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback regarding your experience with us.I always appreciate the call! If you ever have any issues with the door please let me know.

Brad

Jim Brown from Port Coquitlam
Jim Brown from Port Coquitlam
4 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Garage Door

Brad has consistently been quick to respond to requests, reliable and knowledgeable. He offers recommendations on current repairs and what to be aware of in the future. If you want professional service, this is the company to call!

Matthew in Calgary
Matthew in Calgary
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Got the job done

No hassle. Brad came by on time, provided prompt service, was great to chat with, and really cared about my door working properly.

i wouldn't hesitate to recommend his service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a great review. Remember, if you have any issues with the door, I am only a phone call away. Thanks again and have a great long weekend!

Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Coquitlam?