All Overhead Doors

Gta Vaughan ON L4H 1V7
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Vaughan  >  All Overhead Doors

Reviews for All Overhead Doors

Yuficeg2a in

Aldo is prompt, clear and delivers what he promises. His office arranged for the installation date and it was done cleanly and properly. There was no garbage at all. I did nothing. That's the way it should be - you shouldn't be the one giving instructions on what to do. The installer did it all. Aldo would be my first call for a new door or repair. His prices are better too.

Thank you, we always try our best.

We had intalled two new doors back and front plus special top of the line garage door opener and remotes. Highly recommend, good worknanship and reasonably priced. Owner and staff pleasant and helpful.

Your family was a pleasure as well.

Fantastic people to deal with right from the start until the completion of the job! The staff on the install, ensured to clean everything up so we did not have to. I would recommend this company over and over again.

We always aim to please. Thank you

Wayne in Unionville

Aldo and his installer came to my home in early April as a recommendation from Wayne Dalton Garage Doors to do a quotation. He installed the door in early summer. Aldo is extremely personable and professional. His installers came on time and installed the double sized garage door in a few hours arriving on the day and at the time he promised. Aldo came back a few days later to make sure I was totally satisfied (with a bottle of his homemade wine and soppresatta in tow). I would recommend Aldo to anyone looking for a service oriented, reliable, and reasonably priced installation. Thank-you Aldo!

Thank you for your kind words. We try out very best to make sure our customers are happy.

Nancy in Markham
1 review 万锦, ON

Definitely would recommend All-Overhead Doors Inc. to others! Everything went smoothly from the first visit to finish the job, the sales rep Aldo (extremely knowledgeable, honest and professional), The installation crew cleaned up the area and took away the old garage door. Nothing left behind for me to clean up. After one month of the installation. I want to change the garage door window glass from clear view to frosted look, Aldo came back again to make the changes. My Garage door looks amazing. Thanks Aldo!!!

Thank you for the kind words and public recommendations. My favorite line is "we get your neighbors talking"

A.S from Mississauga

It was pleasure dealing with Aldo from start to finish. Or new garage door is gorgeous, people commenting on how beautiful it looks! We will recommend this company to everybody.

Levto

I'm thrilled with the work that Aldo and his crew did on my garage. The moment I met Aldo and his polite, professional and warm manner, I knew the job would be completed without a single issue. From the consultation to the installation to the final product, I am THRILLED with the results. My old chipped and warped door frame was capped with glossy black aluminum for a brand new, modern finish and the results are outstanding. And finally a garage door that works properly! A BIG thank you to Aldo and his wonderful work. A truly lovely man.

Thank you Melanie! Customers like you always make our day. I'm so happy you love the new door. It looks spectacular

Hootan Beigi from Richmond Hill

Assisted Review

I am building a custom house an I ordered my garage door to Aldo all overhead doors.
I am very happy with the price , customer service, quality and the speed.
Mr Aldo , the president of the company is a great man and his service is amazing.
I recommend his company to everyone that I know.
Hootan

Hootan,

My workmanship is very important to me and I truly appreciate your comments about my character as well.

Aldo

Sreve Smintich from Vaughan

Assisted Review

I had my door replaced by alloverheaddoors in the summer of 2014. Aldo was very friendly and walked us through all our door options. He listened to our needs and recommended a suitable product.

The installation was on time and within the quoted price. Aldo followed up to ensure that the clean up and installation were done according to our expectations.

I have no problem recommending this company to friends.

Cyrus S.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Assisted Review

I had my garage door installed by All Overhead Doors and this happened after I contacted many other companies. Comparing all quotations for the same door and service, I found the price given by All Overhead Doors was 30% less than the average quotations by the other companies. In addition to that they appeared very friendly and honest. They kept their promises and finished the job in allotted time. They also repaired our previous garage door free of charge until the new door gets ready. I strongly recommend them for garage doors and I assume they would do the same job on all other overhead doors.

With special thanks to Aldo

Cheers

Cyrus

More about All Overhead Doors

All Overhead Doors We have been in business since 2006, with professional staff having over 20 years of experience in the door industry. We service the entire GTA and beyond including Georgetown, King City, Nobleton, Milton, Oshawa, Barrie, etc. We are a small company that prides itself in its service. ...