Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

A H K from Richmond Hill
A H K from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair Garage Door

Chris was extremely responsive, quick and polite. Our garage door spring broke one evening, and we posted a request on Homestars. He called within minutes, and came over the following morning and completed the job with zero hassle or stress! I would definitely recommend him and wouldn’t hesitate to call him again!

Sahar in Vaughan
Sahar in Vaughan

The smoothest piece of reno

Vaughan
L4H 1H6

We renovated almost everywhere of our house, so had to deal with variety of trades. If you've done it, you know how painful it is sometimes to get them do the job professionally and properly and it's almost never easy. However Chris was a surprise from day 1, from being so patient and responsive with all my questions and lots of communications to being on time on the installation date, quick, efficient, clean and professional. I can't be happier with the results and the process. The new garage door looks amazing and gorgeous! I would definitely go to him again if required and recommend him and his company. You wouldn't regret it. Thanks Chris, LOVE my new garage door!!

Great service, now and 4 years ago

We had a garage door installed 4 years ago, service and professionalism then was outstanding. We recently had a problem with the mechanics of the door. We called Chris and he was very responsive and came within 48 hours to fix. Once again, the service level and professionalism was outstanding. Nice that this company stands behind their work even 4 year later.

Gary Y in Markham
Gary Y in Markham

Customer service is excellent!

We had our garage door opener installed by Chris in 2017 and anytime we’ve needed him to come out and help us he has been there in a very timely manner. His customer service is second to none.
I will recommend his services to anyone looking for a fantastic experience and great products.
Keep up the great work Chris!

non-functional keypad

Chris was kind enough to explain that my problem was probably a bad battery and thus saved me a service call.
I know who to call when I have a real problem. I guess that explains the Homestars 10/10 (based on nearly 300 reviews).

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Excellent knowledge, service and installation

Chris has excellent product knowledge, polite customer service and the installation was smooth and simple. I feel very reassured by his service. He also fixed other aspects of the garage door which he identified himself. I really appreciated his initiative and proactive can-do attitude. Highly recommend.

Clint from Brampton
Clint from Brampton

Garage door replacement

Great job end to end. Chris knows his trade and takes pride in his work. He advised me on what product was best for me, told me how to customize my doors, kept me updated of delivery status, took time to do a thorough job. Hard to find someone like Chris these days. Plus the doors look great! Thanks Chris.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Garage door spring replacement

Our garage door tensioner spring broke one morning on the way out to work with no warning, found easy access garage doors on HomeStars and called based on the great reviews. Chris answered and was able to get to us the following day, appreciated his thorough explanation and obvious experience in the field along with refreshing transparency, would definitely recommend them.
Thanks again Chris

Ashley
Ashley

Garage Door Opener

I had a problem with my garage door opener and Chris and assistant came by the next morning and very quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced some parts and got it working properly. Helped to replace batteries and program the remotes as well. He also mentioned that LED lights in the Opener sometimes interfered with the signal to the built-in car remotes (which we experienced). Replaced with non LED lights. Found Chris to be knowledgeable, helpful, straight shooter and someone you can trust to do a good job. Highly recommended.

Harry F.
Harry F.
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Install two new garage door openers

I had two single garage doors.
Back in January 2018, Chris responded immediately to a service request I made during a winter storm as one of my door was stuck. He resolved the problem the next morning. I also asked him to assist to replace a near broken garage door opener which he did.
In late August 2018, I had problems with my other garage door old opener and again I requested to have it replaced.
In both occasions this year, Chris was always on time with his appointments. He offered options to save money for me. In the end, due to the age of the openers, I had both replaced.
Chris is extremely knowledgeable with garage doors and openers. He is fast and efficient in providing quotes and in getting the tasks done in the highest professional manner. He had the old ones removed and installed the new ones skillfully within a short time, offered ideas to save cost for me.
Based on two favourable and consistent experiences with Chris, and his assistant, I have no hesitation in recommending Chris from Easy Access Garage Doors to anyone looking for similar service with garage door opener.

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.