Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 1H6
Garage Doors & Hardware
Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 7 timesBest of 2020winner 7 times

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Steve from Vaughan
Steve from Vaughan

New Garage Door

I hired Chris last year to replace my Garage door. I was looking for someone who could offer a professional opinion on several garage door brands and explain the advantages of all the doors. I had several companies drop a low price which equated to a low quality door. I went with the CHI door and the Walnut Accent along with the Aluminum Caps. Chris installed the door very quickly. Its been a year an I've not had a single problem.

fae.wong
fae.wong

New garage door, capping and opener

Chris was great to work with from start to finish. He gave options based on our needs, was honest and has a wealth of knowledge. Chris and his team were professional, arrived on time and replaced our garage door, capping and opener in no time. Price is reasonable and fair.

We highly recommend Chris and his team!

Chris, thanks so much for everything. You’re great to work with and we wilcontinue to recommend you to family and friends.

Cheers!

Anthony from Richmond Hill
Anthony from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Instal garage door opener

Chris arrived as scheduled and did a great job installing the garage door opener, answered all my questions and concerns prior to and during the instal. A real nice and friendly individual... definitely top marks for a job well done... highly recommended

Michael
Michael

Garage door and motor replacement

Excellent service. Chris was able to come up with a solution that competitors couldn’t figure out to install a motor, given our garage size and challenges. Work was done on time and efficiently and he is honest and reachable. Highly recommend

Candace in Mississauga
Candace in Mississauga

Excellent service, prompt install

Chris and his team were a pleasure to work with - from getting a prompt & fair quote to timely install to excellent quality. We are so pleased with our new garage door and the stellar job on the aluminum capping. I appreciated that Chris was honest with us about needs and didn't 'up sell' us on things we didn't need - i.e. we wanted a new door for aesthetic reasons but weren't sure if we needed a new opener as well - Chris assured us that our current one still has some life in it. We appreciated he didn't try to tell us otherwise - and when our opener is in need of replacing, I will 100% be calling him for further business. Highly recommend Easy Access Garage Doors! Thank you so much.

Irving in Brampton
Irving in Brampton
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Premium Garage Door Installation

Owner came to my house to give me a quote. Highly professional and helpful. Provided the installation on time. Excellent job with a superior product.
Owner and installers were pleasant and went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with the finished project.

jc in Toronto
jc in Toronto
2 reviews Montreal,

Garage door opener

I upgrade my hold garage opener, Chris was very helpful and provide a fair quote. Very easy do deal with, reliable Team and fast work. Highly recommended good job JC

PC in Scarborough
PC in Scarborough

Quick and Easy

I actually used this company about 4 years ago and never wrote a review (slipped my mind) but thought I would. I called because my garage wouldn't open and I heard something snap. I called and Chris came the next day. He diagnosed the likely issue on the phone and told me how long it would take to fix it. He came and did the work in the estimated time frame and also did a couple of other small preventative maintenance things for me. Happy with the work, and since so much time has passed I can say that everything is still working fine. Polite, professional, and good work. Happy overall.

Jake from Mississauga
Jake from Mississauga

Amazing Experience

I am absolutely pleased with the service I received from Easy Access Doors. I called and spoke with Chris who was willing and able to answer the questions I had about garage door opener brands. He provided his honest opinion and made a suggestion on the type of garage door opener to get. Based on the fact I had a room above my garage I went with Lift Master belt driven. Let me tell you how quiet this opener is, wow! Chris is amazing to deal with and the quality of work is fantastic. He was in and out in about 30 minutes. I'm glad I went with this company and will recommend and use them for any garage door needs. Thanks Chris, I wish every contractor I deal with are like you.

Rob from Toronto
Rob from Toronto

New Garage Door Opener

One morning, our garage door wouldn't open. Chris came the next day and the whole system needed to be replaced. He gave us several options and made the whole process easy to understand. Our new opener was installed a couple days later. Chris and his co-worker are polite, easy-going and do great work. I would recommend Chris to anyone who is having problems with their garage door.

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.