Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Vaughan  >  Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Loretta
Loretta
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage Doors

Thank you Chris and co-workers for a job well done. The work was completed efficientky and in a timely manner and the job site was left neat and clean. I will not hesitate to recommend your work and the product to anyone who asks. I found this company through an online search and was impressed by the many positive reviews emphasizing the promptness with which you respond to people requesting a quote. The reviews are reliable, as youmproved to be. Keep up the good work.

MDK
MDK

Replaced springs and general maintenance

Thanks Chris!! Great job.
Within minutes of arriving Chris quickly examined and explained the issues with our garage door. Chris made the job look incredible easy - for a moment I thought I could have done the work myself. However I would be fooling myself - That is Chris's knowledge and experience at work. Chris even took time to perform some general maintenance and to inform us about future symptoms to take note of.

If you are looking for professional and knowledgeable service then I emphatically recommend Easy Access Garage Doors to everyone.

Thanks again Chris...

Bimal from Mississauga
Bimal from Mississauga

Garage Door Repairs

Chris is a very honest and professional. Chris has a great commitment to his work and words. He is great in doing his job but goes an extra mile to fix other things that needs attention.

We truly recommend him for Garage door related work.

I think we have found our solution to future Garage Door issues.

Great work Chris...Please keep it up. We need more people like you on all different walks of life.............

Christine from York Mills
Christine from York Mills

Garage Door Repair

Chris is a great guy - he's congenial, easy to schedule and very good at what he does. We've contacted him for prior repairs and it has always gone smoothly.

Thanks Christine for the review. We've been at this for a while and try our best to meet and exceed our customers. We treat every home as if it were our own. Glad we were able to fix that panel for you and hopefully all your repairs are done for a while :)

Easy Access Garage Doors Inc

Very professional and exceptional service

My garage would not open so I called easy access last minute. I talked to Chris on the phone and he was very professional. He gave me an estimate over the phone and said what was likely the problem. He showed up exactly on time, and like a skilled surgeon, diagnosed the problem and fixed it. I am very satisfied with the service and would highly recommend easy access to everyone. Great work Chris!

Thanks for taking the time for the review. Service is very important to us and we try our hardest to get there ASAP! Especially when cars are stuck in the garage.

Peter Hayward
Peter Hayward

Fast and Professional, Excellent Quality

Chris came over the day I called and gave me a written estimate with samples and brochures. The small size of our 1940s garage necessitated a custom door and low-profile track. Chris took the time to describe the process and answer all my questions. Even though I ordered just before Christmas, Chris and his team got the custom door manufactured and installed within a month. The aluminum capping and caulking was an exact match for our home's existing trim. All the work and clean-up was completed on schedule. The finished job is of excellent quality, and I highly recommend Easy Access Garage Doors!

Thanks Peter for taking the time to review us. We're glad we exceeded your expectations. We're nothing without our amazing customers.

Tenny in Toronto
Tenny in Toronto

Custom order and installation of two Cedar garage doors

This was my second time going back to Chris for Garage and he impressed me once again. Most prompt and professional person in this industry. The garage doors came exactly on schedule and were installed right away.
Thanks Chris!

The work on your house is awesome. The detail and custom feel is so cool. Thanks for trusting us with the door installs. Look forward to working together again Tenny.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Garage Door Installation

After years of great repair service, it came time for a new door and Chris delivered a great looking garage door with new hardware, together with a very competitive price.
Outside of the enjoyment and facility of the new product, watching Chris and his assistant install it is comparable to watching a SWAT team in action. Knowledgable, Clean and Quick.

Haha thanks Tony. Customers often comment on how we work, sometimes without even talking to each other. That's the product of working together forever.
Glad you enjoy the new door. Call us anytime for anything.

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

New garage door and opener – great work and value!

I called Easy Access Garage Doors after reading the positive reviews on HomeStars, and I have to say the 98% score and Best of 2017 Award is totally deserved. Chris, the owner, is all about customer service! He was quick to respond to my calls/txt msgs, showed up on time, was very professional/informative with the install process, and the end result/product is top quality work at a very competitive price. What impressed me the most is that Chris is a problem solver. I have an old home in the Beaches with a small garage, low head room, and an uneven floor, and he was relentless in figuring out solutions to make my new garage door and opener fit and operate the best. I definitely recommend Easy Access Garage Doors.

Hey Ian
Thanks for taking the time to review us. Yours was a tight squeeze and very complicated. Sorry about the top section taking a couple of extra weeks, but we're so glad that job came out great. The tricky jack shaft install was fun too. Thanks again for being such a pleasure to work with.

Tong
Tong

New garage door opener

Chris was on time and provided quick and efficient service. Old door opener was replaced with a new one within 20 mins. Debris was cleared away. Highly recommend to those who need his expertise.

Hey Tong
Thanks for nice review, with 18 years of doing this and two guys at each job, we get the job done right and sometimes pretty quickly. I passed on your nice comments to Andrew as well.
Thanks again.

Easy Access Garage Doors Inc

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.