HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Vaughan  >  Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Peter Hayward

Chris came over the day I called and gave me a written estimate with samples and brochures. The small size of our 1940s garage necessitated a custom door and low-profile track. Chris took the time to describe the process and answer all my questions. Even though I ordered just before Christmas, Chris and his team got the custom door manufactured and installed within a month. The aluminum capping and caulking was an exact match for our home's existing trim. All the work and clean-up was completed on schedule. The finished job is of excellent quality, and I highly recommend Easy Access Garage Doors!

Tenny in Toronto

This was my second time going back to Chris for Garage and he impressed me once again. Most prompt and professional person in this industry. The garage doors came exactly on schedule and were installed right away.
Thanks Chris!

The work on your house is awesome. The detail and custom feel is so cool. Thanks for trusting us with the door installs. Look forward to working together again Tenny.

Tony in Toronto

After years of great repair service, it came time for a new door and Chris delivered a great looking garage door with new hardware, together with a very competitive price.
Outside of the enjoyment and facility of the new product, watching Chris and his assistant install it is comparable to watching a SWAT team in action. Knowledgable, Clean and Quick.

Haha thanks Tony. Customers often comment on how we work, sometimes without even talking to each other. That's the product of working together forever.
Glad you enjoy the new door. Call us anytime for anything.

Ian in Toronto

I called Easy Access Garage Doors after reading the positive reviews on HomeStars, and I have to say the 98% score and Best of 2017 Award is totally deserved. Chris, the owner, is all about customer service! He was quick to respond to my calls/txt msgs, showed up on time, was very professional/informative with the install process, and the end result/product is top quality work at a very competitive price. What impressed me the most is that Chris is a problem solver. I have an old home in the Beaches with a small garage, low head room, and an uneven floor, and he was relentless in figuring out solutions to make my new garage door and opener fit and operate the best. I definitely recommend Easy Access Garage Doors.

Hey Ian
Thanks for taking the time to review us. Yours was a tight squeeze and very complicated. Sorry about the top section taking a couple of extra weeks, but we're so glad that job came out great. The tricky jack shaft install was fun too. Thanks again for being such a pleasure to work with.

Tong

Chris was on time and provided quick and efficient service. Old door opener was replaced with a new one within 20 mins. Debris was cleared away. Highly recommend to those who need his expertise.

Hey Tong
Thanks for nice review, with 18 years of doing this and two guys at each job, we get the job done right and sometimes pretty quickly. I passed on your nice comments to Andrew as well.
Thanks again.

Sal

Chris and his assistant did a very good job. They showed up on time, the quality of the door is excellent and it looks great. It completely seals my garage from the elements and it will be a lot warmer this winter in the garage, as well as the bedroom above it. The price was competitive and I'm very pleased with the work that was done. I have recommended Chris to my friend, who is also looking at replacing his garage door.

Stalliondan from Vaughan

Chris was great from start to finish. He gave us a quote over email and showed up in a few days once we agreed on the terms. It was so much easier having a pro like himself install our new garage door opener. I know it was done right and much faster (~ 1hr) than I would ever be able to do it.

I would totally use Easy Access Garage Door Inc again. Thanks!

Thanks for the nice review. With years of experience we can install garage door openers pretty efficiently. And it saves you time in the process. Glad we met expectations.
Sincerely

Easy Access Garage Doors Inc

Very on time, skilled and efficient. Help to fix our heavy lifting garage door. Also helped to figure out how to reset the passcode with our weirdly wired life master receiver. Highly recommended.

Springs are the toughest repair for our customers. Especially when you're stuck without a car. Glad we were able to help, and we always use higher cycle springs. So they will last much longer than previous springs.
Thanks for taking the time to review us, we know it helps others when looking for repairs

Littlestar in Toronto

Our garage door broke on a Sunday afternoon of a long weekend; Chris answered when I called on the holiday Monday and was able to come for a quote early the next day, for an installation 2 days later. Chris was very courteous, efficient, responsive, and professional. Because we were on a tight timeframe, he was able to get us the higher quality door (for the same price as the lower quality), as it was in stock. The job was completed in less than 2 hours, and he took care of clean up afterwards. And of course the new garage door looks great and is amazingly quiet.

Glad we could help Astra. And thanks for being so easy to work with. The door looks stunning and most importantly unlike the old one, it's safe as can be.

giancola.carlo in Toronto

Chis is great to deal with. He is on time, knowledgeable, answers his phone and his prices very reasonable. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a new door with out a doubt.

Thanks For the kind words Carlo, we love the way your garage turned out. Great choices by you too.

Easy Access Garage Doors Inc

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.