Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 1H6

Garage Doors & Hardware
Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

P&C in Niagara Falls
P&C in Niagara Falls
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

garage door repair

Chris and Andrew were great. They showed up a the scheduled time and were very knowledgeable. They had the door repaired and were thorough. I will definitely use them in the future. Highly recommend these gentlemen.

Thanks for the kind words

BiNs
BiNs

Garage door spring repair

Chris was very attentive to our need and was patient and took time to provide explanation. No rush on the job which we really appreciate.

Thanks for the review. We always try our best

Silvia in WOODBRIDGE
Silvia in WOODBRIDGE

Garage door openers and installation

Chris and his brother installed new garage door openers at our home. We had older models and were very noisy. The new openers are very quiet (which we also purchased from them) and work smoothly. They also programmed our cars with the remote opener, installed sensors and inspected our garage door springs which one required replacing. They really took care of us. I highly recommend this company for any of your garage door needs.

Thanks Silvia
You're so kind. We try our best to be the best.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage door installation

From the very start, Chris was friendly, honest, transparent and patient.
He was upfront about costs, came up with other options and solutions to my situation. His pricing options were very comparable to other companies. I decided to go with him because I felt like a person rather than a transaction.
The service provided was done in a timely manner.
I would recommend home to my community of family and friends.

Thanks for the review. We appreciate the nice words.

Garage door spring repair

My spring broke and my car was stuck inside. Chris and Andrew came out some day and fixed it. These guys are great. Theyre quick, knowledgeable and most importantly honest. I had another company quote us over $600.

Call Chris , you wont be disappointed. Thanks guys for the great work!!

Thanks for the kind words.

s
s

Garage Door Repair

Though it took a day or so for Chris to return my initial call, it was worthwhile waiting. He came when he said he would, assessed the issue and fixed my door quickly, effectively at a reasonable price with a warranty. He and Andrew were a pleasure to deal with. They were respectful, neat and paid careful attention to the details. All things I appreciate. I would definitely recommend Easy Access Garage Door.

Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to review

Athol & Barb in Toronto
Athol & Barb in Toronto

Garage Door Service

Our garage door was not opening correctly and was "clunking" at the start. I did a search and Easy Access Garage Doors popped up - I prefer to deal with small owner-operator service business and discovered Chris' business. I called and explained our issue. He said he would be able to come by in the afternoon and I had a deadline for his call as we were heading to Barrie in the afternoon. Chris called to say he could be at our house by 1.15/1.30 and agreed to have him come and access the problem. He did give me an estimate for the call and accepted this. He and Andrew came by and without a couple of minutes identified the problem and quoted me for the repair. This required a gear and sprocket which he had in his truck inventory. He advised that he might take longer than my required departure time. I agreed and he completed the repair and recalibrated the door travel. When he left, everything was working perfectly.
Chris, Andrew and Easy Access Garage Doors did a great job, on time and for a fair price.
If you're looking for EXCELLENT garage door service, don't hesitate to call them.

Stuart  in York
Stuart in York

New Door in old Garage

Great to deal with from start to finish. Chris and his team are pros. Excellent communication, no nonsense, positive attitude, did what they said they would do and turned up when they said they would. The quality of the work and product is excellent, finish looks great and the install was quick and seamless. The online design tool is excellent and allows you to pick different styles and colours at your leisure.

We've had the door for 3 months now, not one single glitch. I've had many compliments on the door from neighbours.

Highly recommended!!

Salman
Salman

Garage Door Opener Install

I have called Chris a couple of times in the past and he has helped me over the phone and this was the first time he actually came to my house as it was to install a new garage door opener.
I called him on Friday for a garage door opener problem and he did troubleshoot over the phone but as it was a 30yr old opener, he advised me to get a new one. He was busy so could not come until Monday but that was ok as the garage door could open manually.
He did suggest to look for one on sale at a retail store and advised on the Chamberlain or Liftmaster models. I found one on sale and sent him the link and he approved. All this was done via texting on my cellphone, which was very convenient.
Chris texted me on Monday on his ETA and arrived on time and started right away and installed my new garage door opener and setup the keypad and was done within 30 mins. It now works perfectly.
Thanks for your help Chris!!

Jake from Mississauga
Jake from Mississauga

Spring Replacement

A year back I hired Easy Access Garage Doors Inc. to replace my garage door opener. Recently, my garage door was opening but no more than two inches off the ground. Because of the good experience I had the first time, I without hesitation called Chris and explained the situation. He told me he was able to come the following day which I greatly appreciated because my home does not have a door leading into the garage from the inside. Chris arrived while I was at work, told me that my garage door spring needed replacing and finished the job before I arrived home from work. Excellent service for the second time. I will always call Chris for any garage door repairs because I trust him and he does amazing work. Thanks Chris.

Easy Access Garage Doors Inc

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.