Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Vaughan  >  Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Ashley
Ashley

Garage Door Opener

I had a problem with my garage door opener and Chris and assistant came by the next morning and very quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced some parts and got it working properly. Helped to replace batteries and program the remotes as well. He also mentioned that LED lights in the Opener sometimes interfered with the signal to the built-in car remotes (which we experienced). Replaced with non LED lights. Found Chris to be knowledgeable, helpful, straight shooter and someone you can trust to do a good job. Highly recommended.

Dave N.
Dave N.

Replacement of Garage Opener

I am very pleased with the work Chris did for me. I emailed him asking about my malfunctioning door and opener, and he explained what my options were. We agreed to have him come out and address the problem with the door and install a new opener. He arrived exactly when he said he would. About 30 minutes later the job was done, including re-programming my vehicle for the new opener. Clean-up and operational instructions took another 5 minutes, and that's it. It's great to interact with folks who know what they're doing, and Chris knows what he's doing. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thanks!

Gary Y in Markham
Gary Y in Markham

Customer service is excellent!

We had our garage door opener installed by Chris in 2017 and anytime we’ve needed him to come out and help us he has been there in a very timely manner. His customer service is second to none.
I will recommend his services to anyone looking for a fantastic experience and great products.
Keep up the great work Chris!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Excellent knowledge, service and installation

Chris has excellent product knowledge, polite customer service and the installation was smooth and simple. I feel very reassured by his service. He also fixed other aspects of the garage door which he identified himself. I really appreciated his initiative and proactive can-do attitude. Highly recommend.

Clint from Brampton
Clint from Brampton

Garage door replacement

Great job end to end. Chris knows his trade and takes pride in his work. He advised me on what product was best for me, told me how to customize my doors, kept me updated of delivery status, took time to do a thorough job. Hard to find someone like Chris these days. Plus the doors look great! Thanks Chris.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Garage door spring replacement

Our garage door tensioner spring broke one morning on the way out to work with no warning, found easy access garage doors on HomeStars and called based on the great reviews. Chris answered and was able to get to us the following day, appreciated his thorough explanation and obvious experience in the field along with refreshing transparency, would definitely recommend them.
Thanks again Chris

Harry F.
Harry F.
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Install two new garage door openers

I had two single garage doors.
Back in January 2018, Chris responded immediately to a service request I made during a winter storm as one of my door was stuck. He resolved the problem the next morning. I also asked him to assist to replace a near broken garage door opener which he did.
In late August 2018, I had problems with my other garage door old opener and again I requested to have it replaced.
In both occasions this year, Chris was always on time with his appointments. He offered options to save money for me. In the end, due to the age of the openers, I had both replaced.
Chris is extremely knowledgeable with garage doors and openers. He is fast and efficient in providing quotes and in getting the tasks done in the highest professional manner. He had the old ones removed and installed the new ones skillfully within a short time, offered ideas to save cost for me.
Based on two favourable and consistent experiences with Chris, and his assistant, I have no hesitation in recommending Chris from Easy Access Garage Doors to anyone looking for similar service with garage door opener.

Richard from North York
Richard from North York

Replaced Tension springs of double garage door

I was in a bit of a bind yesterday as my torsion springs of our garage door suddenly broke. I quickly went on homestars and found Chris' company and gave him a call - I told him about what happened, he gave me a quote on the phone and was at my house within 1.5 hours. When he arrived, he was courteous and respectful of my garage (as I had a car stuck in there and a bunch of other things) and he was able to replace everything within 30 minutes. I am very happy with the service of Easy Access Garage Doors and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others who require garage door work.

hani in Brampton
hani in Brampton

Single Haas garage door and install opener

Single Haas door with frosted glass inserts plus install my previously purchased door opener.

This is a simple one for me, Chris is very good, professional install, whole crew were professional and prompt, everything was as promised, cleaned up when done, highly recommended.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

New garage door opener

Chris is very efficient and organized. He arrives on time and calls ahead to confirm the exact time. The product is excellent quality, and he made some improvements to the installation structure.

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.