Reviews for Enterprise Garage Doors

loren
loren

Garage door opener replacement

My garage door opener stopped functioning. Kevin came on time and replaced the garage door opener quickly and with no issues and for the best price around.

Donna C.
Donna C.

Service, New Double garage door.

Whitby
L1P 1W3

Double garage door was not installed good at all, looks good, but it jumps and shakes as it opens and closes. It actually fall off the rail right after he finished the job, so he had to fix it again. After fixing it still jumpy and shakes when being operated. I am still wanting for Kane to come repair his work. Very unhappy!!!! (Jecking garage door.)

Mr. H.
Mr. H.
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Garage door opener installation with nylon rollers

They installed a garage door opener and change the rollers on my garage door so that it would lessen the noise while opening and closing. The job was done professionally and efficiently and at a fair cost.

Kristina.smart
Kristina.smart
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Garage door

Very happy with the work. I have recommended this company to many people already. I was very satisfied overall and glad I chose them to do the work.

Mary
Mary
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage doors

Kevin was wonderful to work with. Kevin was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and provided quotes quickly. He was very accommodating, worked with me on styles, colours, schedule and provided delivery on time. Kevin went over and above my expectations to make sure installation went smoothly and that I was was happy with the finished product. I’m very happy and satisfied with the service of Enterprise Garage Doors. I would recommend them without a hesitation!!! Thank you for my beautiful garage doors

Thank you for your review Mary. It was a pleasure working with you to get your garage door completed. The custom style you chose compliments your house. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Garage door

It was so professional, efficient and organized. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that needs work done on their garage.

Thanks for your review Jennifer and thanks also for choosing Enterprise Garage Doors

dayo.baiyewu
dayo.baiyewu

Garage doors

They installed my garage doors. Service was excellent. Very professional. They were on time, installed the new door and cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend.

Thanks for your review Dayo it was a pleasure installation his Garage Door on your new house. Thanks for using Enterprise Garage Doors.

ricarseneault
ricarseneault

Garage door installation

I was very impressed with their highly professional workmanship and dedication to give an exceptional great product to exactly what I ordered with no delays. I would highly recommend this company and their price was really competitive. Thankyou Kevin and Tyrone for my beautiful garage door which all my neighbors have been so complimenting about the look of my garage now.....

Thanks again and we at Enterprise Garage Doors are also happy about your new garage door. We love taking on new experiences with installation because of the custom size and fit but it worked out perfectly.

GJ
GJ

Garage doors

Was satisfied with the job but I had to call them again to fix railings as the door came apart.. On another day got the outside frame done by another contractor. In the end the job got done.

Thanks for your review. You do have 6 years warranty so anything goes wrong we'll be at your residence anytime.

Travis
Travis
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage door

Garage door malfunctioned, this company was recommended by a neighbour. They were very professional and efficient. No hesitation in recommending this company.

Thanks for your review Travis we at Enterprise Garage Doors hope your spring will last you another 15 years

More about Enterprise Garage Doors

PRODUCTS & ACCESSORIES ENERGY EFFICIENCY CONTACT US

(647)-494-0361 (289)-801-2243 (905)-903-5263
(647)-494-0361 (289)-801-2243 (905)-903-5263

SERVING ALL OF DURHAM REGION | PEEL | BRAMPTON | TORONTO
Website Designed by ENTERPRISE GARAGE DOORS © 2016 at Homestead™ Get a Website and List Your Business

Enterprise Garage Doors is the name to trust when it comes to garage installation and repair services. Sturdy garage door with a touch of personality is the hallmark of our business. We offer exclusive services to mostly to residential clients. All our garage products come with manufacturer warranty.