Enterprise Garage Doors

Garage door

Enterprise Garage Doors
Whitby
L1P 1W3

My garage door was needed to change,So while talking to a friend I mention my garage door and they told me about enterprise garage doors I called the very day and they responded right away..came install door with expertise.The service was excellent, I would recommend at an instance.

1 review Whitby, ON

Garage door replacement

Terrible service from this company...here are the reasons why: - tardy on several occasions - sent me other customer's information twice - took twice as long to install - never sent a corrected invoice with accurate information - never mentioned that capping was being sub-contracted out and that it would not be done on weekends as we had requested. Disappointing experience.

More about Enterprise Garage Doors

PRODUCTS & ACCESSORIES ENERGY EFFICIENCY CONTACT US

(647)-494-0361 (289)-801-2243 (905)-903-5263
(647)-494-0361 (289)-801-2243 (905)-903-5263

SERVING ALL OF DURHAM REGION | PEEL | BRAMPTON | TORONTO
Website Designed by ENTERPRISE GARAGE DOORS © 2016 at Homestead™ Get a Website and List Your Business

Enterprise Garage Doors is the name to trust when it comes to garage installation and repair services. Sturdy garage door with a touch of personality is the hallmark of our business. We offer exclusive services to mostly to residential clients. All our garage products come with manufacturer warranty.