Enterprise Garage Doors

Angelos in Oshawa
Angelos in Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Garage door repair

Customer service was incredible. Enterprise was able to help solve an emergency garage door problem over the phone in 5 minutes. Highly recommend this company.

Thanks for your review Angelos! We are ways available to help our customer's over the phone so they can save money .

0 reviews Ajax, ON

New Garage door

I want to share the wonderful work done by Enterprise Garage Doors. I recently moved into my home and quickly realized I needed to change my garage door and the frame. I was referred to this great company who do exemplary work. They came out changed my door and suggested aluminum capping. I am grateful to find this company and would recommend them to anyone who needs to replace their garage door. Top notch

Thanks for your Review, we were very happy doing this installation after we seen how your house looked.

Garage door installation

From quote to install completion, the customer service at Enterprise Garage Doors was gold standard . We are thrilled with the final product and highly recommend Enterprise Garage Doors to everyone. We are impressed!

Thanks for your review . We are glad your happy !

Hlenn
Hlenn
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Garage doors supplies and installed.

Work was completed when they said they would do it. Very courteous & professional. Left the garage in clean condition and sweeping up any mess that was made during the installation.

Thanks for your review Lenn

Claudio
Claudio
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Garage door installation

New garage door opener was installed. It was a superb install and very clean. I was able to familiarize myself with the new product from the installers knowledge on the equipment. He arrives on time and did a great job.

Thanks for your review Claudio it was a pleasure installing your garage door opener

Gordon
Gordon
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage Door Opener Installation

Kevin was quick to respond to all my (many) inquiries before the installation of our two garage door openers. He charged a fair price even when he ran into unexpected issues with our garage door that were the result of damage we had caused years prior. He left the jobsite clean and made sure he went through everything with us before leaving. I would definitely recommend Enterprise Garage Doors.

Thanks for your detailed review and another thanks for choosing Enterprise Garage Doors Services!

Vanessa Singh
Vanessa Singh
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent Quality & Prices with Speedy Installation and Experienced Friendly Service

Firstly I was pleasantly surprised that the reviews from our local community of Williamsburg, Whitby were all accurate in the description of exceptional service, price, quality, and speedy installation. They definitely offer quality products with professional experienced advice that suited our needs.

My father of 74, residing in Ajax, required his dual garage doors replaced. The original doors that were installed when the house was built in the 80's needed an urgent replacement, the wood doors were terribly rotten straight through.

Kevin was exceptional in finding just the right doors to update the look of his older home. He worked closely with my father to ensure the door complimented his home and his requirements of durability, and quality, and service.

The doors really changed the look of his home (total makeover) and he could not be happier.

Thank you Kevin & Enterprise Garage Door Staff!

Thank you Vanessa on taking the time out of your day to leave a review on the services for your father. All of our customers are extremely important to us, but meeting locals is like having an extended family of Enterprise Garage Doors. I am thoroughly glad that not only did we make your parents happy, which in fact they were a delight to work for, but we made you, his daughter happy as well. Many blessings to you and your family, thank you again for the support.

Breanna
Breanna
1 review Pickering, ON

New door install

Outstanding service! I couldn’t be more happier with the service from Enterprise Garage Doors. Kevin is extremely pleasant to work with. Amazing customer service. His communication was amazing. On the day of install, him and his team arrived, removed the old door and installed the new one with in a timely manner. No mess was left behind. They were all extremely friendly. I will recommend this company to anyone without hesitation.

Thank you ENTERPRISE GARAGE DOORS for the outstanding service!!!

We enjoyed working with you and the family. Thanks for your hospitality and reflective review!

Englishman i.
Englishman i.

Garage Door

My garage door would not open after a weekend away. I called Enterprise garage doors and within a hour Kevin was there fixing it. The speed, professionalism and cost were all great. I highly recommend these guys if you need anything garage door related. Thanks again Kevin and Devon.

Thanks for your attentive review!

An in Toronto
An in Toronto

Garage Door Opener Installation

I never had a garage door opener and needed one. I Bought a new fully working opener from a retailer on sale. The installers assembled it, but near the end could not get the sensors or panel to work. They told me the unit was defective so they left and I paid them for the work. I inspected their work and found the following:

1. Damage to sensor wire at staple point because of excess force and uninsulated staples.
2. Damage to control panel wire at staple point because of excess force and uninsulated staples.
3. Work wasn't accurate (see photo of extra screw holes)

So, I replaced the damaged wires caused by them and installed the rest myself. Took me a whole day but I got it done. I can't recommend them for installing new openers because the job was not finished and damages were probably from the installation process. I'm still giving them some starts because they did the assembly and panel mounting on the wall.

Hi ,

We appreciate you finding us online and detailing your experience. We would like to apologize for any and all inconveniences experienced throughout your project. We did try our best to go above and beyond our usual scope in order to make sure you were satisfied with our work. In this case, there was a defect with the product wire, and we reached out to you 24hours later hoping to hear back from you in order to re-install at no extra costs once you had the product replaced. Unfortunately we have not heard from you about the matter at this point. At your earliest opportunity, please connect with Kevin Marrast, our Manager at km.businessrelations@gmail.com or by telephone at (905) 903-5263.

Regards,

(647)-494-0361
(289)-801-2243
(905)-903-5263

SERVING ALL OF DURHAM REGION | PEEL | BRAMPTON | TORONTO
Website Designed by ENTERPRISE GARAGE DOORS © 2016 at Homestead™ Get a Website and List Your Business

Enterprise Garage Doors is the name to trust when it comes to garage installation and repair services. Sturdy garage door with a touch of personality is the hallmark of our business. We offer exclusive services to mostly to residential clients. All our garage products come with manufacturer warranty.