Enterprise Garage Doors

John
John
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Garage Door Installation

Kevin was really personable and easy to get along with. He helped us with the selection of the proper product. The price was reasonable. We agreed on a service date and he was prompt, got the job done, and cleaned up afterwards. He even made a suggestion regarding aluminum capping to frame the doors. The only thing that was less then perfect was that the supplier did not include a piece of hardware but that wasn’t Kevin’s fault and he has advised he will come back to install it. It wasn’t enough of an issue to detract from the great experience. I wld recommend this company to anyone I know who needed their service.

Janet S.
Janet S.

Garage doors

I was very pleased with the service received.

They were very professional, punctual, and most of all I was pleased with how quickly the job was done!

I highly recommend Enterprise Garage Doors!!

Hi Janet, it was a pleasure installing these doors for you and the family. Thanks for your kinds review

Karen D.
Karen D.

New Garage doors

I would like to thank Kevin for doing a great job on my garage door. I was shopping around for a new door and Enterprise garage doors gave me a price I was happy with compare to 2 other companies. I am happy with the work and service provided, I would definitely recommend Enterprise to my family and friends.

Thanks for your review Karen and also thanks for using Enterprise Garage Doors Services.

Ashayla
Ashayla

Garage door opener

Excellent work, very informative. I appreciate the job very clean all parts are new. Thanks so much

Thanks for your review and hospitality Ashayla.

S R.
S R.
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage Door Repair Service - Garage door had come off its rails, was misaligned and could not close.

Acting on a referral, I contacted Kevin from Enterprise Garage Doors on the evening of the issue.
Kevin arrived first thing the next morning, quickly assessed the situation, got the garage door back on its rails, replaced a couple of defective rollers and aligned the door to track properly so that it was now opening and closing correctly.
My thanks to Kevin for his great customer service, expertise and quick turn around to correct the problem. I would definitely recommend Kevin.

Thanks Kevin !

Thanks for your excellent review were always happy to make out customers happy.

Andreanne G.
Andreanne G.

Garage door replacement

Good communication, answers question clearly and honestly, giving us all information needed. Good price. Work done in respectable time. We are happy with the product we bought.

Were glad your happy Andreanne and thanks for your kind review

JR in Durham Region, Ontario
JR in Durham Region, Ontario

Excellent Service, Flexible appointment, and job well done

On a Sunday evening one of my garage cables broke, and the other became binded up on itself. As a result I was unable to fully open or fully close my garage door. I called around for emergency service and after discussing with a few companies I realized that the costs that went along with emergency service were more than I was willing to pay.

I made arrangements with a different company to come by the Monday afternoon. On Monday morning a representative from Enterprise followed up on my Sunday contact and offered to meet me at my house and do the work for $70. (You'll note I paid more - keep reading).

I work about an hour's drive from home and had to make arrangements to meet the technician. I was going to be late, but we kept in contact via text message and he was very amenable to my situation and he agreed to delay his arrival to meet my needs.

When he arrived he quickly replace the broken cable and worked for quite a while to correct the problem with the other cable. It became apparent after all of his efforts that the easiest thing to do was to intentionally break the second cable and replace it also.

I was fine with this, and believed it made sense to work with two new cables of equal strength anyway.

I did, in the end, pay $30 more than my original quote, but that was sight unseen, and more work was performed that I originally asked for, and I believe the technician spent more than a reasonable amount of time trying to correct the situation.

Considering the flexibility, the earnest attempts to fix my problem within the original quote, and the pleasant attitude of the technician I was pleased to have him complete the work for a modest additional amount.

Job well done, and if I run into problems again I would call Enterprise right off the bat.

larry.paul2564
larry.paul2564

Garage Door

Kevin did an excellent job I am very pleased with the speed and quality of the installation.

Thanks for your review Larry Enterprise Garage Doors Services had a great great time working with you.

David N.
David N.

Garage door repair

Enterprise first did work for me a few years back. Recently, I had an issue with the spring on the door - unrelated to the work already done. Serviceman notified me before he was to arrive and was right on time. The work was done quickly and efficiently and a follow up was offered to make sure all was well. I would certainly recommend Enterprise for garage door and opener repair.

Thanks for your detailed review David.

Peter
Peter

Garage door replacement

Very helpful with deciding on replacement door. Great work. Cleaned up all garbage. Already have referred to my neighbour.

Thanks for your kind review Peter.

More about Enterprise Garage Doors

PRODUCTS & ACCESSORIES ENERGY EFFICIENCY CONTACT US

(647)-494-0361 (289)-801-2243 (905)-903-5263
(647)-494-0361 (289)-801-2243 (905)-903-5263

SERVING ALL OF DURHAM REGION | PEEL | BRAMPTON | TORONTO
Website Designed by ENTERPRISE GARAGE DOORS © 2016 at Homestead™ Get a Website and List Your Business

Enterprise Garage Doors is the name to trust when it comes to garage installation and repair services. Sturdy garage door with a touch of personality is the hallmark of our business. We offer exclusive services to mostly to residential clients. All our garage products come with manufacturer warranty.