Suren Contracting Ltd.

47 regal pine crt MAPLE ON L6A2M5
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Concord  >  Suren Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Suren Contracting Ltd.

Brian Mann in Toronto
Brian Mann in Toronto

Complete stucco of residence and front staircase

Aziz and Tyler were extremely helpful in assisting with the design and color scheme. They were very approachable to change or alteration.

We recommend that readers of this message look no further or make no comparisons as they will receive the very best of workmanship

Thank you Brian for the kind words. it was a pleasure working with you on your home. we hope you enjoy it for years to come. if you need anything in the near future please dont hesitate to call. thanks once again.

1 review Etobicoke, ON

Stucco

Suren Contracting applied stucco over our existing brick layer on the back of our house. The work was completed in a timely, professional manner - and the finished product looks great. I would definitely recommend them for a future project.

Thank you Slobo for the kind words. it was our pleasure working on your home. looking forward to hearing form you on future projects. Thank you from Aziz and Tayfun.

brandonjoshwilliams
brandonjoshwilliams

stucco wall system new construction

They where contacted for exterior stucco. Their price was fair, they where reasonable, professional and provided real quality work. The ,out important thing they stuck too our schedule and delivered what was expected.

lo
lo

Stucco

Aziz and Tayfun were great. They were very helpful and patient with all my questions and concerns. The workers were efficient and neat. There was a slight mix up regarding the color, but this was resolved quickly and hassle free which was greatly appreciated. Stucco looks great. It's only been about 2 months but no issues so far.

sujeet from Toronto
sujeet from Toronto

Exterior Stucco

Aziz & Tyfun are very dependable, courtsey and respect to customers are high compared to most contractors.
Workmanship is good, no short cuts, timely completion, competitive pricing.
I would recommend any one to go with SUREN contracting, you will not regret your decision.
All the best...
Sujeet

Sujeet, it was a pleasure working on your bungalow. We take extreme pride in providing the best work possible to our clients for years to come. Please don't hesitate to contact me for anything in the future. Thank you from Ty and Aziz.

Lesley, high park from Toronto
Lesley, high park from Toronto

Exterior stucco

Good service. Staff were very prompt and efficient. Stucco looks great so far. Price comparable to other quotes. I would happily recommend Aziz and his colleagues to my friends and family etc.

Thank you Lesley for the kind words as I recall its been Almost a year since we finished your home near High Park. We aim to provide the most prompt and honest service to all our clients as if they were family. If you require anything in the future please don't hesitate to call me, it will be out most pleasure to help out a great family such as yours., the hospitality and kindness of these home owners were second to none, thanks for making our job that much more enjoyable. from all of us at Suren Contracting Ltd, Thank you.

Max W.  from Toronto
Max W. from Toronto

Stucco walls

Dealing with this company was a nightmare from beginning to end. First on the day they came to begin the job they demanded several thousand dollars more than they had originally quoted, telling me that there was more to remove than they originally thought. When they completed the job, it looked nice at first.

But our hot water pipes have now burst twice because, according to our contractor, they didn't seal the gaps properly between the stucco and the windows. When I noticed a large gap after the job was completed, they first told me that caulking wasn't included in the contract and was not their responsibility. An inspector told me that sealing the gaps is a crucial part of EIFS (stucco) installation and that it is part of any proper installation job. When I complained and threatened to pursue the issue, the owner's son kindly said he'd have the windows caulked as a "favour." They did seal the blatant gap that I had flagged but my contractor has showed me two other gaps that had caused the pipes to freeze and he let me feel the blast of cold air from inside my house that he said was caused by their installation.

I gave them a chance to explain or remedy the problem but they told me they already caulked it and they are now "through" with the job.

First off Id like to kindly state that Max you did not include any photos, if any of my clients were to see the excellent job I did for you considering the circumstances they'd see you were exaggerating. Max has a 19th century home that had insul brick and old plaster on the exterior, all this built up of material was demolished by us, hence the extra cost associated with it, unfortuantely we cant see beyond the walls of how much material has to be removed, anyone who has dealt with Demo and construction know extra costs are associated when it comes to demolition if supraises come up along the way. with no insulation inside the walls and also windows that are single pane wood windows that leak air. We addressed all issues within the walls and specifically stated on our contract that caulking between your windows and the stucco shall be caulked professionaly by a caulking trade, it was signed and initialed by you.. However you got us to caulk it on our behalf and kindness we did in April 2014. Come February 2015 with temperature outside well below -30 you state your pipes freeze because of the gaps between the windows and stucco. Good luck my friend as you are one hard headed person to deal with. Have your contractor change your windows insulate the walls inside and you will see a major improvement.

Steven Hatton from Richmond Hill
Steven Hatton from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bungalow stucco project

Assisted Review

Excellent Work from start to finish! Ty arrived for the estimate at the exact time requested, and the detailed quote included the scope of the work being performed. Aziz and his crew showed up early every day, kept a clean work site and finished the job on time. The transformation from old, orange brick to modern, neutral stucco has been incredible. Our house feels warmer on the inside and it looks great on the outside. Thank you Aziz for your help, you're a true craftsman of your trade.

Steven, id like to thank you for the opportunity to stucco your bungalow in richmonhill. Thank you for your great hospitality towards our crew. It was a pleasure working on your home. Thank you from all of us at Suren Contracting Ltd.

Lina from King City
Lina from King City

stucco

Aziz and his crew did impeccable job on our stucco. Not only was their workmanship 100%(excellent!) they also came when they said they would, worked pleasantly, completed the work on time and were very cooperative with other trades. This home is a new build construction and we are extremely 'picky' people as such, believe me when I tell you these are the people you want to hire to do your stucco.

Lina it was our pleasure to work on your brand new modern styled home. Lina sent me the drawings and we did a detailed take off based on the drawings and started the month after. The outcome came out fantastic. We were also able to recommend a stone contractor to Lina, which is hired also. the Exterior facade looks excelent, I hope you enjoy your home for years to come, please do not hesitate to contact me for anything in the future. From all of us at suren contracting Thank you!!

More about Suren Contracting Ltd.

Suren Contracting Ltd. offers Exterior Insulated Stucco Finishing Wall Systems, E.I.F.S, stucco, exterior stucco, plastering, moulding, exterior moulding, EPS moulding, Insulated wall system, insulated wall, wall, acrylic stucco finishes, parging, and concrete coating.