Toronto ON M4J 1P4

Reviews for Precision Roof Works

New roof

Harold is a master at his job. He walked me through the entire process with patience and precision. His team did a great job and we are incredibly happy with the outcome. His honesty and professionalism were much appreciated. Would highly recommend him to anyone, in fact we already have passed on his name to others.

Thanks for the awesome review

Cindy Toronto from Toronto
Cindy Toronto from Toronto

Roof repair and replacement

Due to the age of my house, my roof had become structurally unsound, and could have collapsed during a heavy snowfall. Precision Roof Works did a thorough repair of the structure, tiles and vents and adjusted my eavestrough to prevent water leakage.
They helped me to choose the right roofing tile for my home. They had a strong team to complete the work and it was finished in a timely manner.
I highly recommend this company as they do quality work at a reasonable price.

Thanks for the nice review.

Ruth P in Barrie
Ruth P in Barrie

New shingle roof on a three-storey house.

Harold and his crew did an excellent job on my roof! From beginning to end, everything went smoothly. Harold described all the work to be done in detail including the materials used. This job involved removal of all roofing layers and a thorough roof board inspection. The roof was covered with a ice and water shield rubber membrane and a polypropylene underlay and new shingles, and all the flashing was sealed. They were careful to protect the house and garden, and removed all their equipment and debris. I asked Harold to do this job because he a while ago he had gave me excellent advice that when someone else had tried to sell me a smaller roofing job I didn't need! He has since provided additional advice and fixed the caulking on part of my porch roof. I recommend his services without hesitation.

Thanks for the nice review

Jonathan Steele from East York
Jonathan Steele from East York

Great job, great clean-up

Harold and his crew did a great job on our roof, and when the job was done, my property was left completely clean. He was friendly, he took the time to take me up on the roof and explain all the necessary aspects of the job, and made good recommendations.

thanks for the nice review

Roof

I searched Homestars for a roofing company to replace our buckling shingles on a 25+ year old roof. Found Precision Roofing and Harold came by to inspect the roof and provided an estimate. He informed me that our skylight would need to be replaced at the same time. I had no idea that this had to be done. Good thing as there were hairline cracks in it from old age. I was impressed with the excellent job, inspection after the job and the efficiency of the crew. Harold had some minor things tweaked after the roof was done. I couldn't be happier and recommend this company 100%.

Dorothy in Toronto
Dorothy in Toronto

Roof replacement

After I received a couple of odd estimates, Harold was recommended by a neighbour. He arrived on time, checked out my roofing needs and gave his estimate. When roof replacement day arrived the crew started on time. All delivered materials where moved from the street to my back patio. Tarps and protection where put up daily both on my property and on my neighbour's home. My property was tidied up at the close of each day. Daily Shawn the crewboss made a point of speaking to me and send photos that kept me abreast of progress. It turned out my roof was a little more involved then expected. The job was handled professionally and it looks great. I have already passed Harold's name to my gardener who is looking for a roofer. Job well done.

Jade
Jade
3 reviews London, ON

Great roof service

I had a bad experience with another similar company and needed someone to fix my roof after their service. This company was recommended to me and they replaced every single element of my roof perfectly. Great job!

Precision Roof Works

I first met Harold two years ago. I had called Precision Roof Works for a consultation because a somewhat dodgy "roofer" had come to my door to let me know that my porch roof was in bad shape and they could fix it for rather a lot of money. I of course wanted other quote and Harold was one of the two firms I called.

Harold took the time to come and see the house. He not only told me that the dodgy quote was indeed dodgy, but also assured me that the roof in question was still quite solid. Some time later I needed someone to look after an eavestrough. Harold had someone who could take care of this work. At this point I was also aware that I had lost a shingle or two, and this was also seen to promptly.

It was apparent, however, that the roof -- of a high three-storey house -- needed serious attention. Harold came again, saw the roof, and explained the problem and solution in detail. His crew came and did the work. They were cheerful and efficient, and the job was finished in two days. I am happy and relieved!

I would (and already have) recommended their services to others.

Hi Ruth. It was fun working with you . And thanks for the nice review

Bob Dobson-Smith
Bob Dobson-Smith

Diagnosis and repair of leaks

Harold and his team have been the most professional roofing team we have ever worked with.

We recently did some work for a customer that had their roof redone (by another roofer) and had made several warranty calls to them. That roofer wrongly indicated that the chimney was the problem and so we got involved.
After repairing the chimney, the original (new) roof, still leaked.

I called Harold as I wanted a fresh pair of eyes on this. He sent Shawn over - the SAME DAY. Shawn immediately located the source of the leak and several other issues with the roof. Once he'd found them, he was able to immediately correct them so that the homeowner no longer had a leak. He provided photos and went over all of the specifics with us as he went and even carried out the work after hours.

Again, I have to say, that in our 40 year history as a chimney company, we have never had the pleasure of working with such a professional and customer-service oriented team.

Anyone would do well to consider them for their next roofing project.

Happy to have helped

More about Precision Roof Works

My name is Harold Spissinger and I have been roofing for 31 years. I have been on the roof doing the actual work for this time and am on the roof for most jobs. My crew of men have been with me for over twenty years ( same guys ) and they are all family men. I have working for me, men who are dedicated professionals who care about the work they do.
My goal is to provide the best value for the money as I deliver roofing systems done in accordance with the building code, manufacturers specifications(all of which I am extremely familiar) and all the by-laws. This ensures a roofing system which performs very well over long periods of time. All of my men are trained in Fall Protection and have their up-to-date certs by the Ministry of Labour.

Roofing and Skylight Installation & Repair
SHINGLES: Certainteed,Owens Corning, BP, IKO, GAF. FLAT ROOFING:modified Bitumen by IKO CEDAR:Cedar Bureau approved products
Shingle roofing, flat roofing, complete skylight installations including carpentry and interior drywall work, repairs to existing roofs, rafter replacing and repairs including re-sloping of ponding flat roofs, new deck on flat roofs, insulation with the roofs either blown in or baton or styrofoam, all types of metal work including flashings using steel or copper or galvanized metal, aluminum work including gutters, down pipes, siding (siding of vinyl,composite,wood etc.), decks for flat roofs in pressure treated wood, cedar or composite materials.
Any
Asphalt, cedar, slate , composite, flat roofing, full skylight installs.
Re-raftering collapsing roofs(all carpentry work). Experts at skylight installations (new or repairing existing), 30 year flat roofing systems, 30 year to 50 year shingled roofing systems. Ventilation systems to handle condensation issues. Re-sloping or ponding flat roofs. Termite roofing projects done with termite companys ( I am licenced to spray the roof when its open etc )
1989
check, cash or email transfer. NO credit cards
T85-3001743