Suren Contracting Ltd.

47 regal pine crt MAPLE ON L6A2M5
Suren Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Suren Contracting Ltd.

Steven Hatton from Richmond Hill
Steven Hatton from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bungalow stucco project

Assisted Review

Excellent Work from start to finish! Ty arrived for the estimate at the exact time requested, and the detailed quote included the scope of the work being performed. Aziz and his crew showed up early every day, kept a clean work site and finished the job on time. The transformation from old, orange brick to modern, neutral stucco has been incredible. Our house feels warmer on the inside and it looks great on the outside. Thank you Aziz for your help, you're a true craftsman of your trade.

Steven, id like to thank you for the opportunity to stucco your bungalow in richmonhill. Thank you for your great hospitality towards our crew. It was a pleasure working on your home. Thank you from all of us at Suren Contracting Ltd.

Lina from King City
Lina from King City
8 reviews Innisfil, ON

stucco

Aziz and his crew did impeccable job on our stucco. Not only was their workmanship 100%(excellent!) they also came when they said they would, worked pleasantly, completed the work on time and were very cooperative with other trades. This home is a new build construction and we are extremely 'picky' people as such, believe me when I tell you these are the people you want to hire to do your stucco.

Lina it was our pleasure to work on your brand new modern styled home. Lina sent me the drawings and we did a detailed take off based on the drawings and started the month after. The outcome came out fantastic. We were also able to recommend a stone contractor to Lina, which is hired also. the Exterior facade looks excelent, I hope you enjoy your home for years to come, please do not hesitate to contact me for anything in the future. From all of us at suren contracting Thank you!!

Dave  from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Exterior Stucco and Porch Repair

"Do it right, do it once, do it for life."

That's what Aziz told me when he explained how and why he had to repair the horrible framing work that was done on the front porch before he replaced the stucco. He was true to his word, Aziz went above and beyond to ensure that all aspects of the job were completed to perfection. He was pleasant, professional and said and did all of the right things to make me feel like a valued and respected customer. In short, he took care of my house like it was his own and took care of me like I was a member of his family..

Trust me, it is not easy to find good people, but in a sea of contractors who seem to care more about the bottom line than good craftsmanship, Aziz really stands out. I would not hesitate to use him for ANY job at my house (not just stucco, his porch reconstruction more than proved that) and would unequivocally recommend that you do the same.

Yes Dave, especially when it comes to older homes which have layers and layers of existing material which some ones want the new stucco slapped on top of, which i dont recommend however Dave was able to understand that for a job to be solid the main structure must be assessed and all existing surfaces must be disposed of. At the end of the day we came out with a great product and satisfied customer. Thank you Dave, its my pleasure to educate my clients on correct building practices and techniques. From all of us at Suren Contracting Ltd. Thank you!

Pedro Yap from Toronto
Pedro Yap from Toronto

Exterior Stucco

Suren Contracting has just finished installing an exterior stucco and stone veneer on my house. The job has just been completed and we are extremely satisfied with the job. Aziz is one of the most pleasing, accommodating, reasonable, and easy to-get-along with contractor I have dealt with personally and at my previous job as a purchasing manager. He completed the job at the time he promised, made excellent suggestions and changes to the initial proposal with no additional cost and time to us. He is the most reliable and trustworthy contractor I've dealt with. In fact, he offered to come back to fix anything to the stucco should the installer for our security storm door damage it. We have highly recommended him to friends, relatives, and people that inquired about the job. Thanks Aziz for helping us with this renovation.

Pedro I also added a picture of your home on home stars located at Ellesmere and warden. your bungalow is the show piece of the block. it was great working with you to create a very elegant looking bungalow in stucco and stone. Please dont hesitate to contact me for anything in the future. Thank you from all of us at suren contracting ltd. Thank you

Enes Begovic  from Toronto
Enes Begovic from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New Home Build Stucco

OUSTANDING!!! Building a new home and dealing with many trades, Suren was by far the best. The stucco craftsmanship was absolutely superb and the service was second to none. I would highly recommend Suren.

Enes, I cant express how honored I am to have done this job for you. I congratulate you on your new home and hope you enjoy it with your new family for years to come. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Annie Nguyen
Annie Nguyen
8 reviews Maple, ON

stucco place in front of house

We would give 10plus for this company. Had the work done well, on time. My hudsband and I very please with the work that they worked on house. Very nice work done. The exterior stuccon wall system that they did for us. Would recommend this company to our friends and relalives.

thank you Ms Nguyen, it was my pleasure replacing that old Hardie board panel that you had to paint every year to new stucco. We removed all that old board installed new plywood, installed air var pour barrier then put our new stucco wall system. the end result as per your review looked great. I hope you enjoy your home for years to come and no more painting of that old hardie board. Thank you from all of us at Suren Contracting

Odris from Etobicoke
Odris from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Stucco

Excellent, excellent, excellent! Look no further if you are looking for stucco job. Not only the price was reasonable, but the quality of the job and the customer service was amazing. Everything was done on time as promised and the job site was clean after. Thank you Suren!

Odris, it was our pleasure, thank you for the great hospitality you and your family showed our crew while we were working on your home. Thank you from Ty and Aziz Suren.

Eddi from Toronto
Eddi from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Stucco on north wall

We have contracted Suren to replace our aging shingle covered north wall with stucco. They are very precise and skilled. Their work is top quality. I am very pleased to have them.

Hi Eddi and Naz, Thank you for the kind words, it was my pleasure to fix the exterior wall problem at your property. The new stucco not only enhances the look of your home, but you have increased the thermal value, Noise disturbance of the wall, by choosing a stucco walll system. Thanks once again from Aziz & Tay Suren.

More about Suren Contracting Ltd.

Suren Contracting Ltd. offers Exterior Insulated Stucco Finishing Wall Systems, E.I.F.S, stucco, exterior stucco, plastering, moulding, exterior moulding, EPS moulding, Insulated wall system, insulated wall, wall, acrylic stucco finishes, parging, and concrete coating.