Stucco

Reviews for Master of Ceilings - Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Adam P in Toronto
Adam P in Toronto

Nice 'n smooooth ceilings

Soni’s team of workers came in and removed the popcorn ceiling from our living room, which was no easy feat as our century home had thick uneven stucco, which did not want to come off. They then primed and painted. Soni’s colleague even installed 8 new pot lights in our ceiling. The end result was just fabulous! We were very impressed with the transformation. What I appreciate most about Soni is he is a hard worker and will go the extra mile to get the job done right. Thanks Soni & Team for bringing our home into the 21st century!

Thank you very much Adam for the nice review , we are always striving to improve our business offering so it is so great to hear from customers like you!

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

awesome product

Ceiling's looks perfect. I like their work..cleaned
They use sanding machine, it was very helpful for us because my husband is allergyc from dust. So no dust.
Recommend to everyone to hire this crew. Thank you

thank you Barbara. appreciate

Benny
Benny

Removing popcorn and repair ceiling

We had Soni come to do the ceilings in our 1970s house on king city. I was worried about asbestos and did not like the idea of scraping off the so-called popcorn. I was also concerned about the mess.
Soni did a fantastic job. He was professional, prompt, reliable, clean, efficient, and extremely reasonably priced. The ceiling looks amazing.
No hesitation whatsoever in recommending him.

Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure working for you!

sandri
sandri

Soni's team made me feel comfortable

I called around and the prices are comparable with everyone else, but Soni's team made me feel comfortable with the process.
They got started when they said they would. They did a GREAT job and things were left cleaner than when they started. I highly recommend.

thank you sir for your kind of word's

Felicia in Vaughan
Felicia in Vaughan

Excellent finish result and customer service

Soni is extremely friendly. The work he did was better than the builders did and the customer service from the start and even after the project was over was extremely good. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Felicia. it was my pleasure working for you.

Ergit T.
Ergit T.

Couldn't have asked for a better job and for a fair price.

Couldn't have asked for a better job and for a fair price. I had to get rid of my popcorn ceiling because I did not like the way it looked. Soni came and smoothed it out and made it perfect. I also asked him to do some taping for a small room I had. The result was just as great as the popcorn removal. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for someone they can trust to do a good job.

Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure working for you!

Amantin in Toronto
Amantin in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

the most amiable guy we've worked

I cannot recommend Soni enough. On time, courteous, knowledgeable, and probably the most amiable guy we've worked with throughout our home . We've worked with him 3 times now on different properties and he always takes the time to not only educate us, but thoroughly answer any questions/address any concerns that we might have. we love our ceilings. He responds to phone calls and emails almost immediately which alone makes working with him worth it in my opinion, considering how many contractors we've worked with that will either take weeks or just never reply. His services are very reasonably priced as well! Thank you again Soni!

Thank you, our team at Master of Ceilings are so glad to hear you are happy with everything!

Andrew
Andrew

Living room ceiling repair

Did an amazing job repairing my damaged ceiling and very easy going crews and offers a great after service as well.. I highly recommand and you wont regret..

Thank you for your time in writing this review, it is so appreciated

Amanda
Amanda

Shinning house again

My husband is a heavy smoker and he smokes inside the house too, so the popcorn ceiling was turned yellow. A friend of mine suggested me this team. Soni and his guys removed the popcorn ceiling, skimmed and painted it. It looks so nice and you can tell the difference right away. Because we were so satisfied we called them a couple of weeks later and asked to paint also the walls of the entire house including doors and trims. Thank you to Soni and his team.

Thank you from all of us at Master of Ceilings, it was great working with you! Please feel free to reach out for any of your future projects.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

70’s popcorn ceilings and walls gone!!

Soni and his crew just finished a job at my townhome. We removed popcorn from all ceilings and a couple of walls. The job was beautifully done and has made my home look much better!!! Thanks guys!!! Soni was very accommodating to our schedule and kept to the dates we required the work to start. His crew was professional and mindful. Really great and easy experience. These guys are great and I would highly recommend them.

Thank you so very much for the nice review , we are always striving to improve our business offering so it is so great to hear from customers like you!

More about Master of Ceilings - Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Popcorn Stucco Ceiling Removal Company that services areas including Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill, Oakville, and Mississauga. At Master of Ceilings, we pride ourselves to live up to our name. We specialize in ceiling repair as well as popcorn ceiling removal. We are masters in the ceiling trade, and enjoy seeing our ceiling clients happy. We can tackle any ceiling repair or stucco ceiling removal job, no matter what shape your ceilings may be in – we have seen it all and our happy customers attest to this every time, just look at our reviews!
Call us today to book your next appointment: 647-972-4858