47 regal pine crt MAPLE ON L6A2M5
Suren Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Suren Contracting Ltd.

Delia in Toronto from East York
Delia in Toronto from East York
1 review East York, ON

Exterior Stucco project on 2nd Storey Addition

L6A2M5

Tay from Suren Contracting provided us a price based on our Architectural Drawings. The Quote was detailed and thorough on the scope of work being performed. Aziz and his Crew started the job at the time he promised and finished the work very clean and professionally. Thank you Aziz and Tay for an Excellent job well done.

Hi Delia, it was our pleasure to provide you with the best Stucco wall system on the market, enjoy your home for years to come. thank you for choosing Suren Contracting Ltd.

Eduardo from York
Eduardo from York

L6A2M5

We contracted Suren to cover the exterior of our house with stucco. Aziz and Tay offered us the most prompt, honest, competitively priced, professional and detailed-oriented work of any contractors we've ever worked with. Their crew was hard working, quick, and well directed by Aziz's thorough and expert work. We highly recommend them for any stucco work, it was a pleasure working with them.

Thanks Eduardo, It was my pleasure, enjoy your home for years to come. Thank you from Aziz and Tay Suren.

Ross from Whitchurch-stouffville
Ross from Whitchurch-stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Exterior Stucco Project

Suren Contracting replaced our ageing tutor style board and batton with a stucco and trim exterior on our two story house. Nice job and courteious service. They showed up on time and delivered what was promised. Recommended.

Ross, it was my pleasure. Im happy you liked my work. It was time for that Board and Batten board to go, Im glad you made the right choice to replace it with all new Plywood and new stucco, your home is more sound and secure and looks beautiful. I will post your project on my site for future reference to my future clients. Thank you Ross dont hesitate to contact me for anything in the future. Sincerely Aziz Suren- Suren Contracting Ltd.

Dom in Toronto
Dom in Toronto
2 reviews ,

Stucco work

Hired Aziz to do stucco work on my home. Once we agreed, he came very quickly to do the work. Nicely done. Since new windows hadn't been put in yet, he offered to come back and finish up the stucco at a later date which was nice. Did take a few phone calls for them to return, but the work was completed and the job looks nice.

Thank you Dom Im glad I was able to complete your job to your satisfaction. Due to a busy season for me and as I do work with my crew it was hard to make it on the exact date you wanted me to come back for the second time, Thanks again Aziz Suren- Suren Contracting Ltd.

Brian Speedie from Toronto
Brian Speedie from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Replacement of old roofing shingles around dormer type windows on 90 year old house

Tyler provided a detailed estimate of the stucco work required and impressed us enough to hire his company. Aziz , a highly skilled professional,did a beautiful job. Not only were he and his crew efficient tidy workers, but also he followed through on those small extras such as colour and product recommendations. They said they would do the job properly .They did it - on time with attention to protecting the surrounding windows, wall etc.from what can be a messy material . Other street residents are very impressed.

Hi Brian, it was a pleasure working on your Stucco project. Thank you from Tyler and Aziz

Replace wood sidings with EIFS (Stucco Wall System)

I had 3 windows that had old wood siding ( 1. Bay WIndow on 2nd floor, 2. Main floor box window and 3. One large box window spanning the main and second floors), Tay quoted to remove and replace with insulated stucco wall system. Aziz and his crew completed the job with professionalism and quality in the work. Thank you Aziz and Tay for a excellent job well done. They were always on time and work diligently throughout the day. No fault to anyone, one of the window didn't come out as good as I would have thought when it was completed since we were following the existing design, but Aziz was able to assist personally and made necessary corrections. Now, everything is perfect. Aziz from Suren Contracting is now part of my roster of go to people

Dave it was a excellent working with you on this project. It was my pleasure providing you with the best possible service. Thank you from Tyler and Aziz.

vlad from Thornhill
vlad from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Stucco existing wood dormers

Assisted Review

Tay Gave me a detailed Quote for the work required explaining all the details of the work prior to starting. Their Quote was highest of the quotes Ive received but due to their professionalism I awarded them the work. Aziz and his crew did an excellent job very impressed love the new look. Thank you Suren Contracting. Would recommend these guys to anyone that is considering stucco.

Hi vlad it was a pleasure working on your project. Enjoy your home for years to come. Thank you once again. Your friend Aziz Suren.

Mahmood from Maple
Mahmood from Maple
1 review Maple, ON

Stucco to replace wood siding

Assisted Review

Aziz came to my property and provided me a detailed estimate as per my requirements. Him and his crew made sure they kept everything clean and neat. He is very professional and very knowledgeable within his trade. Thank You AZIZ my house looks amazing!!!

Hi Mahmood. thank you for your positive feedback, we work hard to provide our clients the best possible service, and your review is reflective of just that. thanks once again.

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

Stucco for front porch

Assisted Review

I was out at Durabond looking for some advise on a small stucco job on our front porch that I needed done. Aziz was there picking up supplies.The salesman highly recommended him for the job. I thought hey, if the guys who sell the product are willing to recommend him I should be in good hands. He showed up when he said he would to give me the quote. He made some suggestions that made for an improved finished product. He showed up when he said he would to do the job. He completed the job in the time he said he would. He charged me exactly what quoted. AND the job looks GREAT. It was a pleasure dealing with a true craftsman.

Mike it is our pleasure to provide you with the top service and expertise. It was a true pleasure working on your job. Thank you once again from all of us at SUREN CONTRACTING LTD.

William Inch in Etobicoke
William Inch in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Stucco Repairs

L6A2M5

Aziz and Tyler arrived at my residence at the time decided by both parties to assess the project and determine the costs involved . They were both puctual and polite , a first indicator of professionalism . I was very satisfied with their cost estimate and particulary satisfied with their execution of the tasks involved . Aziz knows his trade and the finished product attests to this fact . Would I recommend his company ? Absolutely - An excellent choice of tradesmen where Stucco is required .I intend to use Aziz for future projects .

Hi William, It was a pleasure working with you. and the kind review is very much appreciated. Thanks once again Aziz & Tyler- SUREN CONTRACTING LTD

More about Suren Contracting Ltd.

Suren Contracting Ltd. offers Exterior Insulated Stucco Finishing Wall Systems, E.I.F.S, stucco, exterior stucco, plastering, moulding, exterior moulding, EPS moulding, Insulated wall system, insulated wall, wall, acrylic stucco finishes, parging, and concrete coating.