2 Toronto Street, suite 250 Toronto ON M5C 2B5

Reviews for Pro Roofing

Ida & Gino Leonardi from Mississauga
Ida & Gino Leonardi from Mississauga

roof repair

We had water coming into our home and needed work done quickly to minimize damage. Slavik returned our call the same day (Sunday), came out the next day to inspect and give us a quote and did the work the very next day. Other contractors returned our call after Slavik had already done the repair and several didn't respond at all. Pro Roofing provided prompt, courteous service and is recommended to everyone.

Richard from North York
Richard from North York
1 review North York, ON

roofing

This was a living nightmare!! Slavik came by to fix a small drip at the entrance. This small drip turned into a waterfall after he had finished. And even worse, water was now pouring into one of my rental units below. Unable to figure out what he had done wrong...Slavik abandoned...yes ABANDONED the project!!! He stopped returning my calls. Drywall was now turning black with mould and began caving into the rental unit below. Slavik has no idea what he is doing! Had to pay another roofer to come in to do the job properly. Don't go with these guys. They have a great looking website but that's it.

ABob  from Toronto
ABob from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Roof Replacement

NIGHTMARE - leak - then $5,900 for new roof - still leaking - phone calls, emails, text messages - still refusing to fix the roof - 3 months and counting - still leaking.

John Noyes from Etobicoke
John Noyes from Etobicoke

Leaking slate roof

After various other companies tried unsuccessfully to find where water was coming in through my slate roof, Slavik solved the problem. He persisted relentlessly until he found the leaky spot, then fixed it. The others tried to talk me into a new roof. But now I have a dry ceiling without having to spend tens of $1,000s for a new roof. It's not only that Slavik knows his trade far better than any other roofers I've worked with. He is also punctual and polite - a pleasure to work with. He will always be my go-to roofer.

Jeremy Kinden from Etobicoke
Jeremy Kinden from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Roof Repair

Slavik came to my home to fix a small leak, he advised it was in a tricky location to discover, he patched it up for us and it stopped leaking. a few months later it began to leak in the same area due to wear in the roof. slavik came back and fixed the problem for me with no additional charge. very great company!

Neil B from North York
Neil B from North York
1 review North York, ON

Roof repair

Our roof was leaking back in January. Having called numerous companies, Pro Roofing (Slavic) turned up within hours, provided estimates and delivered what was promised ... a fixed roof ... and included a 1 year guarantee! When we had a problem more than 6 months later (despite having huge rainfall without issue during that period), Slavic and his team turned up again and fixed the issue without question ... awesome!

Robert from Old Toronto
Robert from Old Toronto

Hello,
My flat roof needed replacement, I called few companies they never showed up, or they were contractors trying to make a easy money. When called Slavick he showed up same day and explained all the material and things needed to do the job right. He didnt just give a price without explaining. My roof was leaking and he made sure no water could come into the house while we waited for the weather to cooperate. They finished the job and they also paid attention to details.
If need roofers, I will cal Slavick.
Robert.
Dwontown Toronto

More about Pro Roofing

Roof replacement and roof repair services in Toronto and GTA. Asphalt shingles, flat roofing, metal roofing and commercial roofing. Quality work, experienced crew, affordable prices

Get a FREE RESIDENTIAL estimate