2 Toronto Street, suite 250 Toronto ON M5C 2B5

Catherine from Old Toronto
Catherine from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Roof Replacement

Called Pro Roofing for an estimate, because I had a leaking roof. Slavik came out to price my roof asap. He gave me a quote and repaired the problem on the spot until he was able to start the job the following week. Very reliable and a job well done. Would definitely recommend Pro Roofing.

Khanh from Old Toronto
Khanh from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Emergency Repair & Eventually Full Shingles Replacement

We had an emergency call into Pro Roofing to come help us patch up a leaking roof in our master bedroom and prepare the roof for the snow storm coming in. They showed up within a couple of hours that same day with matching shingles, all necessary equipment...etc. and ready to go. I was quite impressed. They got up on the roof and took some pictures, an hour later the problem was assessed, priced out and fixed. That got us through several snow thaws and heavy spring rains. We had Pro Roofing come back this spring to give us a quote to replace our roof and our joining neighbour's roof. Their costs were the most reasonable out of many quotes we received. Job was professionally done with impeccable service all the way through. We are quite happy with the great work that Slavik and his crew had done. We would call on these young, experienced, enthusiastic, hard working professionals again and recommending them to friends and family.

Review has 1 previous version
Thierry from York
Thierry from York

New Roof including Decking

I gave Pro Roofing a 10 but it does not mean everything was perfect with the job...far from it. BUT. The most important thing here and I can't stress this enough, is that at no point did Slavik (the manager who took care of us) ever try to brush an issue off. He always took responsibility and either paid for or fixed everything that went wrong. And the list reads right out of a movie script: One of the workers stepped through my daughter's roof. Material from the roof fell down and broke our clothes Line pole and to top it all off, the crew removed rodent proofing on the roof and the very next day after the job was done we had squirrel s back in the attic! My daughter's ceiling got fixed by a contractor who was working at my neighbor's at the time. Slavik paid for that. Slavik and crew fixed the Clothes line and Slavik also paid for the pest control company to come and remove the squirrel and re-proof the roof. By then end, I had a beautiful brand new roof, all done at a very attractive price. In fact, had Pro Roofing not provided such a professional quote we probably not have gone with them to begin with since the price seemed too low compared to other quotes we had gotten. Since then, raccoons came in the spring and tore up some of the new shingles but Pro Roofing also offered 3 rodent repair services with each new roof and sure enough came over and fixed all the damage. I cannot take stars away from a contractor that treats their customers like this. Pro Roofing is a "sign it and Forget it" contractor for me from now on. Very satisfied.

Randall and Monica in Toronto
Randall and Monica in Toronto

reshingling roof on 3 properties

Went and got 3 quotes for my neighbours and I to get our shingled roof done at the same time. This one was the lowest quote of the bunch, but the service was also the best. Slavik was very thorough from beginning to end. He kept me in the loop about when the job was going to be done and took the time to give me various options to do the roof correctly. Roof looks amazing! They also did a superb job cleaning up afterwards too. Would definitely recommend them to anyone and will use them for all future projects.

Patrick from Toronto
Patrick from Toronto

Roof Repair

Noticed a very small leak coming in through the roof of our house on a Saturday evening. Slavik (Project Manager) was able to come to our house the next morning (Sunday!), assess the cause of the leak, and repair on the spot. Very professional, transparent about the work that needed to be completed, and efficient. Fantastic service!

Amna Tariq-Buchholz from Toronto
Amna Tariq-Buchholz from Toronto

Leak repair & so much more!

For context, we had replaced our entire roof when we bought our house 5 years ago. This came with a 10 year warranty. This summer, we decided to sell our house and while we were in the middle of open houses, our roof started leaking. We called the original roofer who did the replacement 5 years ago and he misdiagnosed the problem, did a shoddy patch up job and off he went. 1 week later, the roof leaked again. We tried desperately to get a hold of the original roofer. He begrudgingly came over, checked the roof and claimed to have not placed the right size for the skylight (placed a tarp over it and said he would come back in 2 weeks with the new skylight - which later became 4 weeks). It was clearly a case of a contractor dragging their feet in honouring their warranty policy!
1 week later, we faced another leak which was jeopardizing our home selling process and it was extremely frustrating since the original roofer stopped responding to our voice mails and emails. The last leak happened on a Friday close to the end of business hours. We scoured the net for reputable roofing companies to come and FIX the situation once and for all.

The "so called" 24/7 companies were a bit of a trip as they would either respond with "no technician is working this weekend" (how does it become 24/7 then?!) or "leave a message and we'll call you back later" (never happened) or "sorry, we don't do 3 story houses"! (e.g. of these companies were "Mr Roof Repair", "Avenue Road Roofing", "Roof Repairs Toronto"& "Canadian Roofing Company"). Fortunately, we stumbled across PRO ROOFING on the HomeStars website and gave them a call. Our lucky stars were aligned as Slavik answered the phone. He was just about to finish a job, heard our situation, empathized with us and offered to take a look at the roof.

I'm sure that must have been at the end of a long day for him. He was at our property within 3 hours of making the phone call (living up to the 24/7 service claim). Unfortunately, it was getting dark so there wasn't much fixing he could do but instead, he made a thorough examination of the various potential causes of leaks. Within a few hours, we had a detailed report from him and quote on what he saw were the issues as well as the cost of repair.

Since we are out of the country, our realtor was interacting with him primarily and had a good feel about him. We spoke with Slavik on the phone and that confirmed our vibe as well. We approved the contract right away (which comprised of redoing most of the roof again!) and by Tuesday morning, Pro Roofing was on our roof. By Thursday, the entire job had been meticulously finished and all the debris cleared. They even completed an extensive water-leak test on the roof where they doused it with water and we waited for 24 hours to see if any new leaks had sprung. This was a condition prior to us paying Pro Roofing. As expected, the roof didn't leak at all.

Since we are overseas, Slavik went above and beyond to make us feel involved in the process by sending us a very detailed email report with picture-by-picture evidence of all the work that was done to fix the issues our roof was facing (also uncovered some poor workmanship from the previous contractor - which we saw in photos of leaks we didn't know existed that were discovered after the shingles were stripped off). My husband, realtor and I were blown away by his professionalism, expediency, quality of work and value for money.

The warranty on the roof can be transferred to the new owner (unlike some companies that claim their warranty is limited to the current owner only - RED FLAG!).

We will not hesitate to recommend Slavik and Pro Roofing to anyone who wants peace of mind that their roof will be looked after by professionals and that they will get their money's worth in return. Our reputed realtor has already added his contact as reference for anyone looking for a roofer!

SH in Toronto
SH in Toronto

Repair to a leaking roof

Our roof had a hidden leak that was causing water to run down behind the walls of our old house. We had no idea - until the water started to play havoc with the wiring, causing electrical shorts and scaring us all. When the water started to come through the walls and ceiling on a weekend, we realized what was happening and started to call around to find a roofer that would come quickly. Some roofing companies offering 'emergency service' did not answer their phones, some couldn't come for days - until we called Pro Roofers. Slavik Kouchil from Pro Roofing came out on a Saturday evening, found the leak quickly and arranged to come back to fix the problem within a few days. He took pictures of the damage to show us and explained clearly what the problem was, giving us a reasonable estimate and emailing us the full breakdown of costs later on. He arranged to come back a few days later to do the job and kept his word. He and another roofer came when they said they would, and did a great job of repairing the damaged roof and cleaning up afterward. We are extremely pleased with the prompt service and quality of the work, and impressed with Mr. Kouchil's courtesy and efficiency, as well. Pro Roofing is definitely our go-to roofing company from now on.

Thank you for the kind words!

Stanley in Toronto
Stanley in Toronto

Roof replacement

Pro Roofing did an excellent job fixing what we thought was just a leak near the chimney, but turned out to be a lot more. Slavik explained the cause of the problem, and how to fix up the area around the chimney in order to prevent future leaks, instead of patching up one leak and waiting for other one to appear. We ended up hiring the company to do more work than we initially planned, but the increase in the price was reasonable, and I am saving long term, since I am not expecting leaks in the near future.

Gord in Mississauga
Gord in Mississauga

Home Renovations

Pro Roofing has done 2 complete roof replacements, and three major patches for my remodelling projects in the last several years. They are always quick, professional, clean and affordable – things I need in the type of work I do with my clients. They are very detailed in their estimating and there are no assumptions and guess work. Everything is laid out on paper, and you know exactly what you’re getting. One time additional work appeared, it was added to the contract and delivered as agreed. I don’t even get competing prices anymore because I am confident in them. Recommend them for other professionals/companies and for everyday homeowners.

More about Pro Roofing

Roof replacement and roof repair services in Toronto and GTA. Asphalt shingles, flat roofing, metal roofing and commercial roofing. Quality work, experienced crew, affordable prices

Get a FREE RESIDENTIAL estimate