6 Kenfin Avenue Toronto ON M1S 4E9

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Star Moon Roofing

sylvia in Toronto
sylvia in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

We had Star Moon replace the Roof, eavestrough and leaf gurds

We had Star Moon replace the roof, as well as install eavestroughs and leaf guards. They did extra work when they notice problems.
We are very happy with their work and will use them again.
Pros:
-responsive and punctual
-competitive quote
-work area cleaned up upon completion
-professional

Hi Sylvia,
It is our pleasure to work for you! We try our best to work for people. Hope to serve you better next time!

Thank you again for your time and nice review!

star moon roofing
star moon roofing

roof repair

I really appreciated the fast and efficient quality of work done on my roof.
I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Hi Ms. C.
Thank you for your excellent review for us. I appreciate your friend’s referral so I can meet you and do the work for you. Please let me know if we can help you in the future!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

New roof installation

Star Moon replaced my entire roof in one day. Workers arrived on time and were very polite. Used first class materials. Clean up was very thorough. Would highly recommend this company.

Hi Peter,
Thank you for your satisfaction and spending the time. We’d like to work with high-grade materials and provide good quality job. Good quality materials are the important procedure for shingle roof replacement. You did a good choice.
Hope to serve you better in the future!

Best Regards,

New Shingles

Joyce and her team did an amazing job- removal and replacement of the shingles. Highly recommend Star Moon Roofing.

Hi Colin,
Thank you for your satisfaction and the many referrals for us including your neighbours. I will continue doing a great job for all of our customers.

Hope to serve you better next time,

Joyce. And Team

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair Eavestrough

Joyce and her team helped us repair a broken eavestrough upon a urgent request. They were very quick, precise, clear and consistent in communication throughout the process. They came over to our house the next day, not only fixed the broken eavestrough but also provided a few repairs here and there which were beyond the original work scope that was agreed on.

My husband and I were very impressed with Star Moon Roofing's exceptional professional and high quality services and will hire them for some bigger renovation projects down the road.

Thanks Joyce for your professionalism and excellent customer services!
A satisfied customer - Lily

Hi Lily,
Thank you so much for your excellent review. Your satisfaction is our business. Looking forward to serving you better next time!

Appreciate your time!

Lisa C
Lisa C

Porch roofing and Leaf Guard install

We had Star Moon replace the shingles on the porch roof, as well as install leaf guards on the 2nd and 3rd floor eavestroughs. Found them on Homestars and chose them based on reviews and responsiveness.
We are very happy with their work and will use them again.
Pros:
-responsive and punctual
-competitive quote
-work area cleaned up upon completion
-professional

Hi Lisa,
I am very pleased to receive your sincere review. I appreciate your time and satisfaction!
Hope to serve you better next time.

Be well and Safe,

Joyce Xie

Jeremy
Jeremy

Repaired broken roof flashing

Joyce and her team at Star Moon Roofing provided an incredibly quick and thorough response when I solicited help for a bit of broken flashing. She was able to get her team out to me within two days and custom-cut a new piece of flashing rather than attempting to put back the old piece.

The team was quick, efficient, and polite. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with. Strongly recommend Star Moon Roofing!

Hi Jeremy,
Thank you very much for your time and excellent review.
We tried our best to do the best job for you and every other customer. Word of mouth is important for promoting our business. So I appreciate your review and satisfaction. Hope you serve you better next time.

Best Regards,

Deena L
Deena L

New roof

Worked with Joyce again when we needed to get our roof replaced. We were so impressed with the work on the soffit and fascia the year before that they were the first company I called when our contractor indicated the roof needed replacing. My roof looks great. Happy with the service!

Hi Deena,
It was our pleasure to work for you and your family.
We are expecting to have a long-term business with you and your family, and all our customers. We know that if we put our mind to each job, there will be more potential jobs waiting for us.

Sincerely,

Kenneth
Kenneth

Fast, honest, and trustworthy. I'd give them 20/10 stars if possible.

Joyce and her team at Star Moon Roofing were excellent to deal with! Highly recommended.

I used to do roofing with my father when I was younger, so I know how hard this work can be. They were quick, efficient, and clean. They completed the work on the same day (removal and installation). On top of that, Joyce is really responsive through text, and can answer any questions that you may have.

The only down side is that because they do such a good job, like any good contractor, you may have to wait for them to get started. I didn't have to wait too long, and it was worth the wait.

I would 110% recommend them!

Hi Kenneth,
It was nice to work for you.
I appreciate your time, sincere review and high recommendation.
Thank you for your patience with the job to get started due to the busy season.
Hope to serve you better in the future!

Sameer
Sameer

Soffit, eavestrough installation

Very happy with Joyce and team for completing soffit and eavestrough installation. They're very easy to work with and will accommodate minor changes without any charges. Saw some issues with the way one of their new crew installed the leaf guard but Joyce offered to correct it by buying new material at her expenses. Very happy and highly recommend this company.

Hi Sameer,
I am glad to have long-term cooperation with you. And thank you for your time and honest comment. We always try to do every work the best we can, and will solve all the concerns our customers have. Hope to serve you better next time.

Have a wonderful Sunday,

More about Star Moon Roofing

Our business branding is quality first, reputation guarantee. Your satisfaction is our utmost consideration, which ensures that our jobs are done perfectly at a competitive price. Our job is to protect your roof as well as your beloved home or business from the unpredictable Canadian Climate. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations by providing the best value and service.

We're social here: