6 Kenfin Avenue Toronto ON M1S 4E9

Reviews for Star Moon Roofing

janinedruery
janinedruery

Good, quick work

Hired this company to replace our roof. They did a good job and did it very quickly. One full day of work. Very nice and courteous and always returned our messages quickly.

Dear Janine:
Thank you for your time and good review. We were pleased to work for you. We are always providing cost-effective work for our customers. Thank you for your recognition of our work. Please feel free to let us know if you need us in the future.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Replace the roof

I hired Star Moon Roofing for replacing the shingle roof at 171 Carolbreen sq. We struggled for choosing the colour. Joyce showed me a lot of pictures of the new roof they have done before. Mr. Lee showed me the different shingle pieces. They also walked around the neighbourhood with us and pointed out the different colour of the roof. They did extra works on our roof, which is beyond the contract. Lee bought the metal vents for us right away just because we told them we were worried about animal bites. The job was well done! The price was fair compared to another company.

Hi Jennifer:
Thank you for choosing our services. We are pleased to work for you and your husband. We appreciated your hospitality. Making our team members more energies.
We are looking forward to serving you in the future!

Yours truly,

Angela in Brampton
Angela in Brampton

Fast, Thorough, Tidy and Fair Price!

After calling around to find a professional roofing service with extensive experience to do my dad’s roof on an old home, I finally decided on Star Moon Roofing.
Joyce who respond to my call was friendly, knowledgeable and very accommodating.
The company follow through on all agreements made and even surpass expectations.
The job was done very quickly in one day even though we thought it would take two days to finish. We were very impressed with how clean the yard was when the job was finished. Lee and his crew did a fantastic job!!
Some of my neighbours have been enquiring about their work. I will definitely recommend their services.
The price was fair too!

Hi, Angela (Joy):
I really appreciate your time and a nice review. It is our pleasure to work with you and your family. All of you are kind, friendly, and paid on time! Your recommendation is our best gift.

Sincerely,

Sergiy in Toronto
Sergiy in Toronto

Re-roofing

We definitely recommend this company for any roofing job. Here is why.
Our old townhouse has combination of flat roof and steep shingled ridge at the front, common for East Toronto architecture.
On top of that there are no driveway, only pedestrian walk from street to both front and back of the house, so lots of hauling involved.
When I placed blanket request for quote on Roofing.ca and Homestars,
few companies responded they are not interested.
But Star Moon Roofing representatives was here next day, inspected the roof and give very reasonable estimate and possible work date.
And they did not disappoint us.
Team was on site exactly at time appointed, have front yard plants protected first thing before they start to work.
Job has been done very efficient way, nice and clean.
They did remove all old deposits from the roof and install new roof.
We were presented with pictures of all stages: wooden boards clean of all old staff, first layer and final view of the roof after job was finished.
Then team has removed everything from the site and use dust blower as final step, so they left site cleaner then it was before they arrived.
Very nice job indeed.

Hi Sergiy:
We are very honored to receive your high satisfaction and praise. Our team always strives to do the best and think from the perspective of customers.

Wang.cliff
Wang.cliff

Great attentive service. Fast and fair priced.

Needed to add a vent on the roof for second floor washroom fan. Price was fair compared to other companies I've asked for quote. Booked a time same week and they arrived on time. They were very quick to help me install the vent on the roof and later told me my sky light could use chaulking (as the old chaulk has visible cracks) and rechaulked my skylight at no charge. Honest guys just want to do good work at fair prices. Thank you!

Hi Wang:
Thank you for your time and sincere review. You are so kind, and it is our pleasure to work with you. Congratulations on your beautiful new house. We really look forward to working for you next year.

Mei na in Woodstock
Mei na in Woodstock

Perfect job

Star Moon Roofing was hired for installing leaf guard for our roof. I wanted to buy the material by myself. They provided useful information and told us where we could buy the material with the lowest price. They cleaned the leaves and installed the leaf guard. After they finished the job , they help us to check the roof condition and gave us their professional opinions . They did extra and valuable work for us , very friendly . I highly recommend and will work with them in the future .

Hi Nana:
Thank you for your time. It is our pleasure to work for you! I am looking forward to serving you and your family in the future.

Tracy in Scarborough
Tracy in Scarborough

Roof changing

We had our roof done this week, smoothly and efficiently. Very pleasant experience, owner’s very care about the business and customer’s feeling, addressed our concern and provided thoughtful suggestion. They also go extra miles and helped us with other small requirements. Appreciate for the effort and will work again for future opportunities.

Highly recommend!

Hi Tracy:
Thank you for your recognition of our work. We always try our best to meet the needs of customers and try our best to help them with everything we can do. It's my pleasure to serve you.

Mal from Toronto
Mal from Toronto

New Shingle and Eaves

At the start of this review, I must take the opportunity to thank HomeStars for arranging our association with Star Moon Roofing. I can say here and now, that, should a roofing problem arise for any of our family, friends and valued associates, Star Moon Roofing will surely be the company of choice and the first call made.
My senior mother’s house was built in the fifties; and the roof shingle had one replacement sometime in the 80s. When some water started dripping along a seam in one of the bedroom ceilings during a recent serious storm, it was clear another roof job was in order.
My request at HomeStars produced three callbacks; and to our great good luck one of them was Star Moon Roofing. Joyce and her husband Li came the following day to calculate an estimate which proved to be the best, by far, of the three companies that had a look at the house and the job.
Administrator Joyce provided a good selection of shingle colour and quality, and was careful to make sure that we understood areas that might need to be addressed once the old shingle was off. There was never an instance of “up-selling”, or whatever the loathsome practice is called, not once. Joyce simply and clearly provided a detailed and very reasonable estimate. She was patient, respectful and very kind with both my mother and me; and, having eventually received the go-ahead, she promised that the crew would come at the nearest opportunity - which, weather wise, was exactly one week later.
Li and his crew arrived on the dot, at the agreed-to time. They carefully covered garden beds, moved floral containers to safety; and had men, tools and materials on the roof in minutes. By the afternoon my mum’s house had new shingles and new eavestroughs; and the carport roof had a small section that Li generously repaired, having noticed a problem there while he was on the roof of the house. The driveway, patio and garden were spotless, with no damage and not a nail and not a scrap of shingle or other material anywhere.
I could not be happier with the work Li and his crew did; or with Joyce who was very kind, patient and helpful with this old retiree’s worries and online shortcomings. Not only did Star Moon Roofing do an outstanding job - providing us with a spanking new roof that will last us as long as we will ever need it; they did it at the best price, and they did it graciously and respectfully. In an age where stories in the news of seniors being taken advantage appear so regularly, they have boosted our faith in tradespeople wonderfully.
I recommend this company wholeheartedly and unhesitatingly.
Thank you, Joyce and Li. You and Star Moon Roofing deserve every undoubted success.

Dear Mal:
I don't know how to thank you! Your review is so sincere that I am touched. It looks like an long essay, I really appreciate your time! Your review is truthful, it doesn’t need to be checked, it is published directly by Homestars. They believes your review, same as you are a person worthy of respect and trust.
Truly yours,

Tanya in Birchcliff
Tanya in Birchcliff
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Partial roof repair

We had a leaky roof in 2 places on the front of our house and we got quotes from several different companies we found on HomeStars. Star Moon was one of the companies that answered almost immediately and came to give us a quote I think the very next day. When they first arrived, they went up to examine the roof and took pictures of the damage, and then explained to us everything that needed to be done before giving us a quote. Their quote was very reasonable, they use Certainteed shingles (which are - according to industry professionals - superior to the other major brands out there), offered a 15-year workmanship guarantee and wrote out everything that they would do in detail on an order form . They were able to start the next day and they matched the shingle colour (we live in a semi) to our neighbours perfectly! When they finished the work, they did an excellent job cleaning everything up and I couldn't even tell they had been there! (except for the brand new roof, of course!). Joyce and her husband were pleasant, professional and accommodating every step of the way. We highly recommend them! Thank you Star Moon Roofing!

Hi Tanya:
I truly appreciate your highest review. It is very detailed and sincere. Thank you very much for your time. It's our pleasure to work for you.

Truly yours,

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

roof shingles replacement

Had my whole roof replaced and very impressed with workmanship and crew. Job done professionally and removal of debris immaculate in 8 hrs time frame. Happy with the Landmark shingles recommended. Price quoted was the lowest from others and well worth the value. Highly recommend!

Dear Mr. Ho:
Thank you for your high recommendation. Because of you, more people know about us. Your publicity is the best advertisement. I really appreciate it. We will continue to work hard at every job we get. Thank you!

More about Star Moon Roofing

Our business branding is quality first, reputation guarantee. Your satisfaction is our utmost consideration, which ensures that our jobs are done perfectly at a competitive price. Our job is to protect your roof as well as your beloved home or business from the unpredictable Canadian Climate. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations by providing the best value and service.

Facebook address: https://www.facebook.com/starmoonroofing/