Pro Roofing

Lucas in San Francisco
Lucas in San Francisco
1 review Burlington, ON

new roof

Saw my neighbors changed their roof with this company and we approached them. We got the quotes for our house and 3 other neighbors next to us. Very reasonable and professional. Highly recommend this company.

Dayton Pereira from Toronto
Dayton Pereira from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I was looking for a contractor to do the roof our townhouse about a year ago when my neighbour decided to do his as well and found Pro Roofing. I had other estimates at the time and they all gave me the dog and pony show until they finally arrived at what I would call a pretty standard estimate for a roof of our size. With Slavik at Pro Roofing, it was fast and straightforward and no bull.

It was a scorcher the week the work was supposed to start and Slavik came by personally to ask that we start the following week instead. It was the kind of personal attention that you don't see too often.

A year later when I saw a water spot on my roof, I called Slavik immediately, and he came by the following day, showed me that the leak was someplace else that I didn't think (neighbours roof) and fixed it anyways.

Can't recommend Pro Roofing enough, efficient fast, work and customer service that is second to none. Five stars all round.

Thank you so much!

Cameron
Cameron

Roof Maintenamce

I had a major leak in the bedroom ceiling. I called Pro Roofing and Slavic returned my call promptly. He was very professional and explained the trouble shooting process. We made an appointment for that same day and he was very prompt. After assessing the leaking area in the bedroom he had a good idea of the problem. Apparently 3 other people had that same problem that day. He explained that water had frozen in the eaves trough and had expanded, thus damaging the shingle and allowing water in. He and his team went up, removed the ice, took pictures and explained what my next steps should be. His charge for the work was fair. Now I have to wait for the rain to come to see if the problem still persists. If so , I need to have my roof done ASAP. You can bet that I'll be calling Pro Roofers for that job.

Yuriy  from Etobicoke
Yuriy from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Vent for the bathroom

I am renovating my house and adding a master bathroom to a master bedroom. We were recommended to buy a powerful vent system that would take care of 10 x 10 room with a full shower system and a bathtub. We ended up purchasing a panasonic, but our contractor was unable to connect it properly and he wanted to take it to the side of the house (which i did not want). Slavik from pro roofing suggested to take it out to the roof while we have the ceiling open. Very quick and easy, very nice guy. Will use them again.

Elliott from Mississauga
Elliott from Mississauga

Roof repair

Recent high winds had torn some shingles off our root onto our front yard. They arrived hours after we called, on a weekend, around when they said they would (even calling to say they'd be a few minutes late), showed us photos of the damage before starting repair. Repair cost what they said it would, and they showed us photos of the completed work. Cleaned up all debris.

Very polite, courteous and professional. We would definitely recommend.

C in North york
C in North york
6 reviews North York, ON

roof/leak repair

Source of spare room roof leak needed to be identified and repaired.
Pro Roofing identified and confirmed problem and immediately resolved problem. Photos and invoice offered by email, customer service was great although they were a little later than expected. Slavic was very good at explaining the problem and advised additionally on the cause and the condition of the roof. Very easy to deal with, would recommend their services!

John in Thornhill
John in Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Roof repair

Pro Roofing did an amazing job repairing our roof back in November.The price was right , project was completed on time , Slavik was around all the time and patiently answered all my questions. we decided to wait a little bit with posting this review to see how well roof will perform, it never leaked since then. Good job guys!

Ida & Gino Leonardi from Mississauga
Ida & Gino Leonardi from Mississauga

roof repair

We had water coming into our home and needed work done quickly to minimize damage. Slavik returned our call the same day (Sunday), came out the next day to inspect and give us a quote and did the work the very next day. Other contractors returned our call after Slavik had already done the repair and several didn't respond at all. Pro Roofing provided prompt, courteous service and is recommended to everyone.

More about Pro Roofing

Roof replacement and roof repair services in Toronto and GTA. Asphalt shingles, flat roofing, metal roofing and commercial roofing. Quality work, experienced crew, affordable prices

Get a FREE RESIDENTIAL estimate