2 Toronto Street, suite 250 Toronto ON M5C 2B5

Reviews for Pro Roofing

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

maintenance

We have maintenance contracts with Pro Roofing for several facilities where we cannot afford leaks due to the sensitive equipment. The checks ups are performed regularly, with detailed reports. The company notifies us of any necessary repairs, with estimated cost.
We recently extended the contract and added another property to the list, since we are satisfied with their work. Recommend the company for any commercial maintenance work.

multuple projects

At my business my roof was leaking for the third time after a roofing contractor had already fixed it twice. In desperation I called Pro Roofing and they were able to find the real problem, clean up the previous contractors mess and get my roof fixed.

I have had two more roofs and an apartment deck repaired by them. Once I had a problem and they returned immediately to make good on their work. Their prices are always reasonable. These guys are great!

C in Maple
C in Maple
1 review Maple, ON

Roof replacement

The job was to take off 3 layers of shingles off the house and put on a completely new roof. I got bids from a few companies, and Pro Roofing pricing was one the lower side, but not the cheapest (which is probably good). I got a really good feeling from Vladimir’s ability to communicate and address the details of the project, so it seemed like a right choice – and I was right. It’s easy for contractors to waive their hands and say they will do everything, but from my experience I know that the devil is in the details, and someone who addresses them clearly and knows his stuff is worth a lot, usually paying more for the job, but doing it once, and right the first time.
My project was challenging, because of the position the house is positioned in relation to my neighbours’, and because it was leaking for years from many different places.
The experience with Pro Roofing was excellent. Vladimir was fantastic about working things out with the neighbours, and was really on the ball about creatively customizing the job to resolve my roof challenges.
The crew itself was communicative and pleasant. They spent a lot time and attention on details, and cleaned up the work site beautifully.
We had one mishap, when someone was walking on the scaffolding accidentally broke a window pane. To their credit they called a window guy and instantly repaired it, at no extra cost.
And last but not least, when their rain pours, my house does not leak :).

Sam in Scarborough
Sam in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Shingles Roof Replacement Project

Pro roofing crew are very professional, clean and respectful. Communication with the Vladimir and his crew is easy and clear. If you’re looking for someone who is going to pick up the phone all the time – this is your company. Very good customer service.
Pricing, work and materials were exactly as specified in the estimate, no surprises. The estimate itself was very specific, but simple. The work was seamless as well. Crew arrived at 7:30 in the morning, prepared the area and started working. The garbage bin arrived several hours later and the crew started putting old shingles away. The whole roof was finished by around 5, and it took them an extra hour to clean everything up to the finish.
Attention to detail was excellent. Recommend Pro Roofing to everybody!

Alan in Oakville
Alan in Oakville

roof, gutters, insulation

I had great experience with Pro Roofing. Vladimir, the owner came out to confirm the plans to add a new roof, gutters and insulation to our home.

Vladimir is a very thorough person, and by the time they left, there were no doubts as to what exactly the costs would be.
I have many people working on different parts of the house for me, and it is the first time I can say I actually enjoy the process. I am very impressed with the quality the employees at this company. Ivan, the person who took care of everything on the site, answered all the questions in an immediate manner, and not once I felt like I was bothering him. Both are good natured men and it was a please to have them here every morning.

Kathleen in Toronto
Kathleen in Toronto

roofing

This is my first home and I’ve only had it for one year. I came to a very big disappointment when we found leaks, that could potentially do serious damage to the interior. I’ve never called roofing contractors before, let alone received bids, so I spent considerable time on the internet doing my research and making sure that I get the best roofer I can afford. I got 4 estimates in total, and went with Pro Roofing because their price seemed fair, and they were very professional.

roof replacement

Got estimates from 7 roofing companies before choosing Pro Roofing. What got me at first was very a promt, professional manner in which they communicated with me, the phone conversations and the actual estimate. The estimator came on time as we scheduled, which I really appreciated since I took a day off work just to get estimates. Two other companies I called never showed up (they said they would), and two were late. Estimator was not pushy, and took his time to find out what I want, and what price I am aiming at, based on which he outlined the best materials for the work. In contrast other companies never bothered to ask my price range and one roofer wrote an estimate without even getting on the roof? I am no roofer, but I imagine you have to actually get up there to do accurate calculations! We agreed to do the work on Saturday, since I didn’t want to take another day off, and he said no problem. Had to get up early (I sleep in on the weekends), to meet the roofers. It got dirty pretty fast and I was worried about my wife’s flowers in the frontyard, so I told the foreman to be careful. He told his men, but one flower didn’t make it. Have to get another one for my wife. Having said that, they cleaned everything tidy after the roof was done, and I only found two small pieces on the backyard, of what looks like a small part of the old shingles. Very happy with the work, from start to finish.

More about Pro Roofing

Roof replacement and roof repair services in Toronto and GTA. Asphalt shingles, flat roofing, metal roofing and commercial roofing. Quality work, experienced crew, affordable prices

Get a FREE RESIDENTIAL estimate