Coverall Roofing

Reviews for Coverall Roofing

Dolly
Dolly

Fantastic Job!

Had my roof replaced in early December. From the time of my first phone call to the day of wrap up, this company demonstrated #1 customer service!
My first phone call was answered immediately!. The promise that George would call me, happened exactly as promised! George then followed thru with every commitment he made. He kept me updated on the timings based on weather conditions. He checked in on the job and updated me on the progress once the job started.
Coverall presented a very competitive quote, but I chose them based on the initial customer service all of which George continued to demonstrate throughout the process.
The gentlemen doing the work were very professional and respectful and they worked very hard.
Fantastic company to work with and I will certainly recommend them to anyone looking to get their roof done!

Thank you for the fantastic review Dolly it was a pleasure working with you on this project.

All the best,

Alison P
Alison P

Outstanding new flat roof on our semi-detached home at Yonge/Lawrence

Mark and his team were completely professional and did an absolutely fantastic job on our new flat roof. We moved into our semi-detached home in December 2018 - just days after the sellers informed us that they had a leak in their flat roof but had it fixed. The repaired roof leaked after a huge rain storm in late May 2020 - major damage again inside the house. We really needed to get the roof replaced quickly - before we could replace the hardwood floor and drywall inside. Mark knew that timing was very important for us. I would 100% recommend Coverall Roofing. Mark even gave us recommendations on shingles, etc. for our property in Nova Scotia. We had complete confidence in Mark and his very professional and polite team.

Hi Alison,

Thank you for sure a great and detailed review, was a pleasure to work with you on this project and glad we could give you some recommendations for your other property.

All the best,

Tmac
Tmac

Complete new roof - such a pleasure to work with

Had to get a new roof. It was long over due. George and his crew were so professional and easy to work with. Timing was amazing and I went with their recommendations . Service and communication from start to finish was fantastic.

Was recommended to them by my neighbour. Fast, efficient and the work looks amazing.

Pleasure to work with you on this project and thank you for choosing coverall roofing.

Thank you !

Leaky Roof

The company replaced my flat roof and repaired another roofer’s shoddy work. They were prompt, professional, as well as courteous and Mark was happy to answer my many email enquiries. Their pricing was also very fair.  I would not hesitate to contact the company again for further work.

Thank you for the fantastic review, I'm glad we rectify your roof and bring it up to scratch and complete the work up to your expectation.

We appreciate your business.

Jsv in Richmond Hill
Jsv in Richmond Hill

perfect job

Couldn’t be happier with the results. They went above and beyond my expectations replacing our worn-out shingles and repairing our flat roof. All the work was meticulous. And they left our property cleaner than it was when they arrived. Great crew, would use again in a heartbeat. - JS (Toronto)

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad we managed to complete the work up to your expectations and we appreciate your business.

Cristina
Cristina

Roof replacement

We had a very positive experience with Coverall Roofing from the beginning to the end. The whole team is very professional, efficient, knowledgeable and extremely polite.

We felt we were in good hands during the whole process, specially on the installation day. They were nothing less than impecable. I recommend this company fully. You won’t be disappointed.

Hi Cristina,

Glad we could make this a stress free experience for you, it was a pleasure working with you on this project and we thank you for your business.

Melissakang66
Melissakang66

Shingle roof, flat roof and gutter repacements

Replaced our shingles on main house and flat roof on addition as well all gutters. George kept us informed at every point. His crew were fantastic. Always on time, gave us suggestions to optimize the project. Did a nice job of clean up and everything looks great. Best experience we have had with a company doing work on our house.
Thanks again George!
The Shannon's

Hi Melissa,

This is great we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review, I'm glad we lived up to your expectations on this and managed to address all the problems on your roof.

Michael  from Old Toronto
Michael from Old Toronto

Flat Roof and skylight

My experience dealing with Mark at Coverall Roofing was simply a pleasure. He was friendly, open and honest and very professional. He was always easy to reach for any questions I had and he made the whole experience stress free which is very important to me. After speaking with a couple of other roofing companies it was easy for me to decide that Coverall Roofing was the company for me when it came to installing a new flat roof and skylight. Their price was fair and their knowledge definitely stood out from the rest. I would be the first to recommend Coverall Roofing to anyone and with owning a number of other properties myself I would certainly feel confident that I could depend on their service for any future roofing needs.

Hi Michael,

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I'm glad we managed to complete the work up to your expectations and make this a totally stress free experience for you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof replacement

Great experience with George and the Coverall team.
From the inspection visit to the estimate to the job, it was all very professional. Roof now looks completely different and was done on time, without any issues. They even did some extras for me which I was happy about. Overall very positive.

Appreciate the review and glad you were happy with the service you received from Coverall Roofing.

Thanks again !

George and crew

elaakkonen in Etobicoke
elaakkonen in Etobicoke

New shingles and skylight

I needed new shingles and a skylight installed on our home we are renovating. I really didn’t have any referrals from anyone so I Just started looking on the internet. Many roofing companies cane up on my search and I selected four that had good reviews.
I called the four that I had picked, called all of them the same day and George from CoverAll roofing was the first to call back, almost immediately. I only heard back from one of the other three companies, four days after my initial call.
George came by my house, we discussed the scope of work. He was very knowledgeable and offered suggestion. He came back later that day with a quote along with prices for upgrades and any repairs that may be required.
We liked what we saw on the quote and booked. They took care of everything from start to finish including drone photos of the finished product.
I would highly recommend CoverAll Roofing.

Thanks again George.

Great to work with you on this project Erik and thank you again for choosing us to provide your roofing needs.

All the best !

George and crew

More about Coverall Roofing

At Coverall roofing we know the importance of having a solid reliable roof over your head and pride ourselves in offering an honest, friendly, efficient roofing service to all our customers. Our team includes highly skilled qualified time served roofers, with a wealth of knowledge and expertise to cover all aspects of roofing, offering professionalism, reliability and a 100% satisfactory guarantee.