Coverall Roofing

Reviews for Coverall Roofing

Julia  in Etobicoke
Julia in Etobicoke

Best Team to Work with

We started our house renovation and it later came up that the roofing had to be done as well. So I started to look for a roofing company. It was May and of course most of people were telling me that the earliest availability even for the estimate was in July. So we were looking at the end of August the earliest to have it done. That was until I came across CoverAll Roofing.
They are located pretty close to our home and were so responsive and nice to deal with that I had no doubt we would be going with them. Having read all the reviews here and on google (all 10/10) only reinforced my confidence.
I think we got a pretty decent price from these guys, considering the quality of the material and the job that was done. They also changed some ply wood and did not charge much for this additional work.
Everything was done as agreed, on schedule and within one day! I had made a mistake with colour selection but guys were nice enough to change the material after it was delivered.
In other words, we are extremely happy about everything - quality of work, material and service, which also matters a lot these days. George and Mark are great guys and I strongly recommend them as the best roofing company around.
Thank you guys!

Phillip in Toronto
Phillip in Toronto

Great Service

Was extremely happy with the work done by Coverall Roofing. Mark (the owner) was as professional as can be. Honest and upfront. He responded quickly to texts or emails was great to deal with. He made me feel confident I had chosen the right company. And the day of the job, not only were they fast. But there’s was no sign of any work done! Cleanup was immaculate! My family didn’t even know they were working. (That’s how quite they were!) You can’t make a better choice. I’m gonna need flat part done soon and I ain’t calling anyone else.

mike in Mississauga
mike in Mississauga

Roof repair and replacement

From the big wind storm we went through earlier this spring, my roof was in bad shape (shingles missing, plywood showing). I called a couple of roofing companies I found online looking for someone to come over and repair my roof but I couldn't get an appointment.
My wife was told about Coverall roofing from a friend she was working with who heard they were really good. I made contact with George and he was able to come over and see what I was dealing with; I liked what he said.
Long story short; they repaired my roof really quickly so my home was protected from the next storm and I hired them to replace my roof as it was in need.
The customer service was a notch above anyone else and I'll mention their name to anyone who asks me if I know a roofing company I trust and use.

Thanks for this great review Mike and all the recommendations!

George and crew.

Sarah in Richmond Hill
Sarah in Richmond Hill

New Roof - shingles & soffits/fascias/eavestrough

We were in contact with George for our roof project (new shingles, soffits, fascias, eavestrough) after a wind storm caused some pretty major damage. George was prompt and professional from our very first phone call and quote right through to ensuring the job was done right and invoicing. His team was quick and they did a beautiful job. We couldn't be happier! I'd recommend George and Coverall Roofing to any friends and family looking for a referral for their roof project.

Hey Sarah thanks for the fantastic review. We pride ourselves on keeping in touch with our customers throughout the process and being easily accessible by phone or email.

Thanks again

George and crew

Jones family in East York
Jones family in East York

Roof shingle replacement and repairs

Coverall Roofing removed and replaced shingles and did some repairs to our roof in East York. We are very happy with outcome! George and his team were professional, timely, and clean. Everything was done in a day, with some minor tweaks the following morning. George was easy to contact and explained the job, even showing pictures of our roof and what needed to be repaired. The quote was competitive, and we knew customer service was extremely important to George. We are very confident with our recommendation to use Coverall Roofing and will tell our neighbours and friends to use them as well! Thank you!

Thanks for the review we try to provide the best customer service possible and thanks in advance for all the recommendations.

George and crew.

Nomi in Toronto
Nomi in Toronto

Flat Roof and Sloped Roof

Highly recommend Coverall Roofing! Mark and his team were very responsive, friendly, and honest, and went above and beyond what was expected. Mark explained what needed to be done and the cost was very reasonable. The team was efficient and hard-working, and left our property cleaner than they found it!

Thanks for the great review and glad your pleased with our clean up.

Cheers

Mark and crew

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Mark and his team were amazing

Mark and his team provided great service. It was a 1.5 day job. Mark and his business partner came for inspection and a quote within a couple days of contacting them. He gave us their first available slot for the job. The team showed up about 8 am and worked until 9 pm, closing down when we requested them to respecting our noise constraints and those of our neighbours. When they finished the job the next day their clean up was complete and thorough. On time. On budget (a very reasonable price). And Mark and his team were pleasant throughout. We are happy to recommend them.

Thanks for this great review David.

Mark and crew.

Grant  in Scarborough
Grant in Scarborough
1 review , ON

Complete flat roof replacement

Coverall roofing was the perfect choice for replacing our roof and we really appreciate everything that Mark and his team did for us.
We needed the flat roof of our semi replaced along with all of the sheathing. Once the roof was removed more damage was found with the roof joists, Mark and his team were able to repair and replace the joists and still complete the work in the promised time frame.
It’s was a very long day but we are extremely happy for everything they did.
At the end of the job everything was cleaned up and the yard swept for nails. They also replaced my rain gutters which work great as we had a huge rain storm shorty after.
I highly recommend coverall roofing and they need to be called whenever you are gathering quotes for a roof job.

Hey grant thanks for the great review. We always try to get the job done in the timeframe we set even if we run into some problems.

Mark and crew.

Phrzzy in Brampton
Phrzzy in Brampton

Wind Damage

Recently I had damage to my roof from a windstorm and as the shingles were about 15 years old, I called a few roofers for quotes on a new roof. George from CoverAll Roofing came out and gave me a very reasonable quote and took the time to explain what my roof needed and which shingles would be best. I had quotes from two other roofers but because of his knowledgeable approach and good price I chose George at CoverAll Roofing to do the job. George was in regular contact with me  to discuss the details, even persuading me to choose a less expensive shingle as he didn't think it was worth the extra expense for the higher price style of shingle I was considering.
We had further shingle damage from another storm and George took the time to come out and do a temporary repair until the new roof was put on.
When the install day arrived, George and his team, led by Oleg, arrived early (7:30am) and got right to work on taking off the old roof, taking the time to lay out tarps for falling debris and moving outdoor furniture that was under the eaves.
I was impressed with how diligent they were not to damage eaves or house trim, and how polite and respectful they all were. The job was finished at 3pm and the team had everything cleaned up in no time, making you wonder if they had even been there.
George's brother Mark showed up later after George had to leave, to see that the job was completed and again the approach was professional and pleasant, Mark taking the time to explain common roof issues to watch for and reassuring me to call if I had any further questions or concerns. Shortly after, George called to ask if I was satisfied with the completed project and to thank me for choosing CoverAll.
It was such a refreshing change from many contractors approach to deal with George and Mark, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend CoverAll Roofing to anyone considering having their roof replaced.
S. A.

Thank you for this amazing review. It was our pleasure working with you.

George, Mark and Crew.

Roof job

Business integrity is alive and well at Coverall Roofing! During this last wind storm, I heard negative comments from friends and family who had suffered roof damage about how they could not locate the company that had done their roof or that the repairs were not covered for whatever reason. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I texted Mark - he was here first thing this morning to reassure me that his men would be here on Monday and best of all, that it would cost me nothing. My blessings to you, Mark! I will be telling all my family and friends of my experience with Coverall Roofing! (Mrs. D'souza - Mississauga)

Hi Mrs D'souza.

Thanks for the great review. We always stick by what we do and very rarely do we ever need to go back to jobs, but even if it's a huge wind storm we still put back anything that came loose.

Thanks again, Mark.

More about Coverall Roofing

At Coverall roofing we know the importance of having a solid reliable roof over your head and pride ourselves in offering an honest, friendly, efficient roofing service to all our customers. Our team includes highly skilled qualified time served roofers, with a wealth of knowledge and expertise to cover all aspects of roofing, offering professionalism, reliability and a 100% satisfactory guarantee.