Coverall Roofing

Reviews for Coverall Roofing

Ryan in Brampton
Ryan in Brampton

COVERALL TO THE RESCUE!

I moved into my home in September 2016 and had been having issues with my roof ever since. It all started with ice damming late in the first winter season that created a leak inside my home. In the Spring, after two Winters of this, and now finally understanding what was going on, I hired a company to install a flat roof membrane into what I now know are called "pig valleys". The original company incorrectly did the work which led to me bringing out buckets every time it rained.

Due to that experience, and already spending money to make a bad situation even worse, I was doubtful of every company that I got a quote from, and had a lack of trust.

CUE COVERALL ROOFING!

George and his team not only changed my opinion of being doubtful, but they definitely earned my trust. George educated me about how the flat roof membrane was supposed to be done, and how it was supposed to look. He taught me the flaws in the previous workmanship, and with that, I was able to get my money back from the previous company based on knowledge and having a warranty in place.

THAT WAS A RELIEF!

Now when I told George that there was no option, and I needed the work to be done, and done correctly, it was understood that you get what you pay for, and that a waterfall in my house was not an option. Him and his team create an affordable solution that was going to help me sleep better at night.

I AM HAPPY NOW!

There is no more leak, and my roof looks great AND I feel confident knowing that all the extra precautions were taken to make me feel comfortable this upcoming Winter.

I would recommend Coverall Roofing to anyone! The whole process was relieving, and I am more knowledgeable now because of it. They educate you during the quote process, they answer your middle-of-the-night texts because you aren't sure which shingle colour you want on your roof, their team is friendly and professional, and the clean up made it seem as though they were never there.

Thank you guys... my family and I genuinely appreciate you.

Ryan

DSmith in Mississauga
DSmith in Mississauga

Replace shingles

I contacted Coverall Roofing after the heavy wind storms back in May and June. I contacted several other roofing companies that made promises however never showed up. George showed up and was on my roof within 45 minutes of my first call, a few more calls and texts later and the team was onsite in 2.5 months. My roof was completed in one day and there was no mess left behind, and I’m very particular as we have a pool. My neighbor also used Coverall and experienced the same level of first class service. You will not be disappointed.

Flat roof replacement

Replaced small flat roof in 2017, from the plywood to the surface and flashing. Prompt quote, fast and thorough work. Left everything tidy.
One year later roof is in perfect condition. Highly recommend.

John W in Mississauga
John W in Mississauga

Roofers in Mississauga

Great experience from start to finish with Mark and his team. Very responsive, did what they said they where going to do. No mess left behind and stood behind their quote 100% with no hidden charges. Highly recommend them.

John W.
John W.

Shingle roof replacement

Coverall Roofing did an outstanding job on my roof from start to finish. Mark came to my house on a Saturday to have a look and provided me a quote within the next week. It did take about six weeks to get his crew here but they were fantastic. Worked their butts off each day and did a phenomenal job of cleaning up when they were finished.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

New Roof

My parents had their roof redone this past month with Coverall and they are very impressed at the quality of work that was delivered. I was the contact person for the job and had been dealing with George, not only was he professional, but was kind and knowledgeable on what he was providing. They originally told me they wouldn't be able to install till October, however George managed to get my parents in sooner as they were very concerned as their roof had a lot of damage from the wind storm this past spring. We are exceptionally pleased, and as mentioned in other reviews, though they were a bit pricier than 2 other companies that I had contacted, I was exceptionally impressed at how quick George was to get back to me in addressing my concerns. We will definitely be referring others to them and I will be using them in the next year or so to do my own home.
Thanks again George!!!

Thanks for the great review Lisa. We are glad we could give your parents peace of mind and we will see you when we do your roof.

Don Kagan in North York
Don Kagan in North York

Best Roofing Company

I just had my roof done by Coverall Roofing.
I am extremely happy with their level of professionalism and quality of work performed. I dealt with George who is a great guy and extremely reliable and knowledgeable.
I would highly recommend Coverall.
I also liked the added touch of them sending me pictures taken by their drone.

Thanks for the great review Don.

Nathalie Bouvier in Mississauga
Nathalie Bouvier in Mississauga

A solid and beautiful looking roof over our head!

Called 6 roofers to get quotes, only 3 called back. Met with them: 2 shingles and 1 metal company. Metal was 3 times the price of shingles.
Decided to stick to shingles and chose Coverall Roofing even if they were more expensive than the other shingle company. Why???
George talked about his product with great knowledge but most important, he provided details about the installation of the different membranes going under the shingles as well as the vents AND he climbed on the roof to measure it! Sounds weird but none of the other two did!
In our book, his knowledge and professional attitude were worth the price difference. So George emailed the contract prior to coming over to sign it, giving us the opportunity to carefully review it prior. The terms were clear as well as the scope of the work, and the warranty. It also displayed their administrative requirement (insurance and WSIB) which was key to us.
On the D-Day, their team of installers arrived early and they were able to start working quickly since the container and the material had been delivered the day prior. They were very pleasant to deal with. Their tooling was in good working order and well suited to work safely at height. They left our property in good and clean condition. And most importantly, our new roof looks amazing! The work was also done earlier than initially planned which was a bonus to us.
All in all, we are extremely pleased to have done business with George and Mark and we highly recommend them.

Thanks Nathalie for the detailed and amazing review. We are happy you were left fully satisfied!

Mark, George and crew.

Lori in Mississauga
Lori in Mississauga

New Roof

Researching for a new roof can be very daunting. Not only are you looking for a reliable, trustworthy company, but you also are looking for the best shingles for your roof. I am very grateful that I found Coverall Roofing as they met both of these requirements for me. From the moment I placed the call for a quote to the time they finished my roof, George, Mark and crew were extremely efficient, answered all my questions and ensured I was happy with the end result. I have hired many companies over the years for different jobs and Coverall Roofing by far is the best company I have dealt with. They are knowledgeable, honest, provide amazing customer service and are truly appreciative of your business. I would highly recommend Coverall Roofing for any of your roofing needs.

Job Price

Hi Lori, we are glad you felt like you could trust us and even more so that you are pleased with the job.

Thanks for the fantastic review.

Mark, George and crew.

Darya in Mississauga
Darya in Mississauga

I had to replace my roof and contacted several companies that had come recommended to me including coverall roofing. The customer service I received from both Mark and George were by far the greatest. The best part was the work they did was as amazing and we are very happy about our new roof.
The guys working were great guys who cared about what they were doing.
I can’t thank you enough for going above and beyond when it came to the urgency, comfort you provided and fabulous work that you did. Needless to say, I highly recommend coverall roofing.

Thanks for the great review Darya.

More about Coverall Roofing

At Coverall roofing we know the importance of having a solid reliable roof over your head and pride ourselves in offering an honest, friendly, efficient roofing service to all our customers. Our team includes highly skilled qualified time served roofers, with a wealth of knowledge and expertise to cover all aspects of roofing, offering professionalism, reliability and a 100% satisfactory guarantee.