HomeStars  >  Roofing in Etobicoke  >  Coverall Roofing

Reviews for Coverall Roofing

Vincent
2 reviews Caledon, ON

A great job done by Mark and his crew. With some challenging slopes and roof lines, Mark achieved a great installation. The crews were super tidy which makes it even better. Definitely a top performing contractor in the GTA.

barbara casey from Mississauga

Our job was to remove 2 layers of shingles on the house and garage (separate bldg) and the one layer of shingles on the shed. Replace with new shingles and replace all eavetroughs.
Mark and his team were consummate professionals from beginning to end. They readily shared their expertise and ideas. The quality of work was exceptional. The staff were courteous.
The jobsite was left spotless including our neighbors property.
We would highly recommend this company to anyone!

The scope of work and price were agreed to and Mark did what he said he would do.

Rhonda Lazenby in Toronto

Someone recommended Mark and his company to me. I was very happy. His crew did a great job. They were on time and did an excellent job and cleaned up the job site well. I also recommended Mark to a friend down the street to do his roof on his house, which has also now been completed too.

Hi Rhonda, thanks for the great review and double thanks for the recommendation!!

rkoreeda in Toronto

Amazing experience with Mark and his crew. Reliable, professional and competitively priced.
From day one Mark was personable, dependable and trustworthy. You can tell he is very knowledgeable and good at what he does. He takes pride in his work and it shows every step of the way.
The crew even rushed to get to our house despite being swamped with other projects when our leak became worse.
The crew showed up on time, was friendly, covered up our things with tarp and cleaned up after they were done. Quick and efficient, they were in and out in 1 day.
No delays and no surpises. We are so happy with our experience and would highly recommend to everyone!

Thanks for the great review Ria. We're really glad your leaks sorted and no damage on the inside.

Mark.

LCooke in Mississauga

A roof is something we often take for granted. Once it is in place you just don't think about it. However, water dripping from you bedroom ceiling in the middle of the night certainly gives you a wake-up call. We needed a repair immediately and Coverall Roofing was the company we turned to. Although we had another estimate, Mark, from Coverall Roofing came that same day. He clearly defined what needed to be done and assured us he would do the job the next day. I have to add that they played classical music while they worked, which was indeed a bonus, as I love that music. Mark clearly made an great impression on us. He was positive, professional, and very knowledgeable about work and the product. By the end of his visit we felt confident we had chosen the best company. Thank you, Mark and Coverall Roofing, for such quick and efficient service.

Hi Linda, thank you for the great review. Nothing beats a bit of classical music whilst nailing shingles in!

Frontier College in Toronto

Working with Mark, George, Wes and the whole team at CoverAll Roofing was amazing! They were attentive, personable, professional and responsive. Our new roof was installed on time and within the approved budget. Their price was competitive, they used quality products and did an excellent clean up afterwards.

We had been very concerned about business disruption and about inconvenience to our visitors to the building. The team at CoverAll was always completely understanding and sensitive to the fact that we had to carry on with our day-to-day activities while this major work was being addressed. They made it easy for us to go on as usual. Each one of their workers were polite and understanding.

They truly made it their job to ensure our complete satisfaction.
We would highly, highly recommend CoverAll Roofing to anyone.

- Frontier College, Toronto

Thanks for the awesome review guys. Due to the size and nature of this project we knew we had to be accommodating with what was happening around the college. We're glad your happy with how we handled it.

Thanks again.

Mark and team.

Sal

Mark and George have a great team. They did a super job on my roof and I would hire them again in an instant. Their price was competitive, they showed up on time and did an excellent clean up afterwards. I was up on the roof with them and I was very impressed with the quality of their work. They even installed a bathroom fan vent for me; it was greatly appreciated. Look no further, if you are planning to do your roof.

Thanks for the great review Sal. Glad you were happy with the work after getting to see the whole process close up.

Rob

Coverall did a great job on our full roof replacement. We have already recommended Mark and his company to others. The roof looks great. Thank you for the excellent work!

Thanks for the great review Rob and we really appreciate the recommendations.
Mark

brett in toronto

My front and back porch roofs needed replacement as of 2013. It took me 4 years to find a roofer to do this job. Why? For whatever reasons, all the roofers I contacted would not commit to a day to do the job, telling me "maybe next week", week over week for months. Until I finally I had to tell them to get lost and moved onto the next roofer.

I reached out to a community group for a referral and Coverall was suggested. The day I contacted Coverall, George came out within hours to look at the job and that night he called with a quote. The quote was higher than the others however still within the ball park and they offered better quality materials, which is something I wanted. Within 2 weeks George, Mark and crew came out and did the job. The end result is excellent - nice attention to detail and they were very easy to work with. The also put up with my ranting about the other roofers I tried to get to do the work - so thanks to them for that. :)

Now I have a reliable/good roofer to recommend with Coverall and call back when my other roofs need work. Thanks again Mark and George and team!

Hey Brett, I'm glad we got your roof sorted for you after all the messing around you've been through. Thank you for the great review and we will see you when it's time to do the main roof.
George

Charley in Toronto

A company is only as good as the people that represent it. We all know that. Mark (owner) and each member of his team are without doubt, one of the best companies overall, we have had the pleasure to deal with.
A big shout out of thanks to Oleg and Igor, two of the lead installers. Both were extremely polite and very attentive to our requests and questions. It was very clear, that they made it their personal mission to ensure we were 100% happy.
Mark's pricing is very competitive, and the quality of workmanship is superb! We felt very comforted in knowing that Mark will only use the best available products (shingles).
Overall, the TRUE VALUE Mark and his team provide is CARE. They truly took the time and care to ensure our complete satisfaction, with a job done that is second to none.
I would highly, highly recommend CoverAll Roofing to anyone.

Thanks Charlie for this amazing review. Me and crew really appreciate your awesome feedback.
Mark.

More about Coverall Roofing

At Coverall roofing we know the importance of having a solid reliable roof over your head and pride ourselves in offering an honest, friendly, efficient roofing service to all our customers. Our team includes highly skilled qualified time served roofers, with a wealth of knowledge and expertise to cover all aspects of roofing, offering professionalism, reliability and a 100% satisfactory guarantee.