Ambassador Lock and Key

HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Calgary  >  Ambassador Lock and Key

Reviews for Ambassador Lock and Key

1 review , ON

Rekey locks

Kevin's terrific! Ours was a very simple job but Kevin understood how important it was to us that it was done right. Prompt, pleasant, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much.

Xenia B. in Calgary
Xenia B. in Calgary

Lock installation

Kevin installed two smart locks for us (front and back doors). The job involved drilling and modifications to the existing doors and door jambs to accommodate the new locks. He also rekeyed everything so that one key will work with all. We found Kevin to be personable, highly knowledgeable and professional, and have no hesitation recommending his work. Many thanks Kevin.

Thank you Xenia, it was nice meeting you.

Gate Lock Installation

I was trying to find a locksmith to install mechanical locks on my fence gates. I came across Kevin's company on HomeStars and decided to hire him based on all the positive reviews. I was not disappointed, Kevin is a pro and was awesome to work with. If you want the best locksmith service in Calgary then call Kevin.

Thanks!

Chris

Thanks Chris that was an interesting and fun task you had for me, I'm glad it turned out well.
That's a very nice fence you built btw.

Tasha
Tasha

Rekey new home

I hired Kevin to come and rekey my locks on a new to me home. The communication was fantastic, price very reasonable and he was able to fit me in around my schedule. Thank you very much Kevin! I will recommend you and your company to all my friends and family.
Thank you!

It was great to meet you and thanks for the business.

Jesse
Jesse

Re-Key Locks for New House

We hired Kevin to replace the locks on our new house. He arrived promptly at the time he said he would, completed the job quickly and efficiently, with the final bill being exactly as estimated.

Kevin was friendly and personable; a total pro.

We would and will recommend Kevin and Ambassador Lock and Key without hesitation.

Thank you Jesse and congrats on your new house, it's very nice.

Carla
Carla

Locksmith

Kevin arrived early which was nice. He was very friendly and professional and re-keyed my locks in no time. I would use Ambassador again and would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Carla and congrats on your new home

Terry H from Calgary
Terry H from Calgary

Wonderful

Believe the other reviews, Kevin is responsive, professional and fair. He fitted two PIN pad / key locks on our two main doors and we absolutely love them. He was flexible about when he could come round, and he did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone looking for locks.

Thank you Terry.
One of the things I've like the most about my career is all the nice people I've met and done work for, and thank you for being on that list.

David
David

Keylock

Kevin was on time and very professional and even allowed me to warm up on his van while fixing my storm door lock.

Thank you David, it was nice to meet you.

Jim  from Calgary
Jim from Calgary

Door Lock Replacement

Kevin did a great job on replacing our front door locks. He was friendly and professional. It did not take him long to swap out our locks and put in a better quality make. Would have no problem recommending him.

Thank you Jim, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Couldn't be better!

We wanted the locks changed when we bought a new home. Kevin was very responsive, flexible (when we had to change the time twice due to delays in the sale going through) and totally courteous and professional when he - finally! - was able to get started on the job. I'd have no hesitation using him again, or recommending Ambassador to a friend.

Thank you very much for leaving a review especially during the busy process of buying a new house and moving, it's very kind of you. Thanks again for your business and enjoy the new home.

More about Ambassador Lock and Key

Residential and commercial locksmith. House re-key, change locks. Mobile service.