Protection Plus

Reviews for Protection Plus

Wesley
Wesley

Changing locks - Post construction

A post renovation changing of locks is protocol for me. Protection plus has become my go-to provider. Never any extra fees on the quote, fast, and they come when they say they're going to come.

Thanks for your locksmith business.

Todor in Toronto
Todor in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Richmond Hill church

Excellent service, great explanation to enquiries. Service person showed up on time, gave thorough explanation of all equipment and services.

Much appreciated

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Security locks and alarm system plus security csmeras

We needed a secure security system after an attempted break-in. Protection Plus answered my call immediately. Brian was great. He explsined all our options and considered the costs that we could afford. He is very patient.
We got a security system, cameras and high secured locks for my doors. Everything was done to perfection. Brandon put on new locks for my doors efficiently and quickly and explained everything to us.
All the installers were respectful and efficient. I cant say enough about Protection Plus. 10 star rating.

Thanks for your trust and your business.

kashif in Toronto
kashif in Toronto

Window and door security

Amazing work done by the team. Brandon came into the house and within a couple hours completed all the work. It was done flawlessly with professionalism.
From the day I called them till the day all the work was done was just 2 1/2 weeks. Very very happy with their work.

Lock installation

Protection Plus is responsive and customer focused on ensuring of home security. The lock installer Brandon was friendly, efficient and diligent that all information was provided following the lock installation. Thank you

Thank you for your repeated business. All the best.

Lock repair

Great service. Polite. Quick. Responsive. Well done. I would hire them again in a heart beat.

Thank you very much!

Joy
Joy

Don’t go anywhere else.

Whenever there is an issue they always resolve and NEVER upsell.
It does whats its supposed to do, this protect your family and give you peace of mind.

Thank you for your trust and your business

Stephen
Stephen

Locks, deadbolt replacement and rekeying

Brian evaluated my situation and made suggestions to address my needs. Brandon replaced several door knobs, a dead bolt and rekeyed several locks. Both Brian and Brandon were prompt and did a great job at explaining everything and doing the work. Would definitely contact Protection Plus again for any home security needs.

Glad to be able to help out with your locksmith needs.

Great service

I first contacted Protection Plus via their website chat to rekey two locks on my new home. The rep was very nice, and promised that a security consultant will be in touch. That same day I heard from Mike who sent me a quote and we quickly arranged a convenient time for the service. Brandon arrived on time and finished the work quickly and efficiently. He was very friendly and clearly quite knowledgeable about his work. He even went the extra mile and cleaned out our lock from the WD40 someone had previously sprayed in it! I would definitely recommend Protection Plus - communication was fantastic and every team member was great at what they did.

Thank you very much.