PROTECTION PLUS

HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Milton  >  PROTECTION PLUS

Reviews for PROTECTION PLUS

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Resuming services from a previous owner

I recently purchased a home through a private sale and was resuming the services of protection plus from the previous owners, for my home alarm system / monitoring. The transition was seamless. Everyone I interacted with; from representatives over the phone to the gentleman who came by to test and explain my alarm system were a pleasure to deal with. The communication was clear, and they made sure I understood everything before proceeding.

I cannot recommend Protection Plus more, and I would not hesitate in mentioning them, If I was asked for a referral.

Much appreciated! Thanks you.

Doc J in Toronto
Doc J in Toronto

Changed 2 locks installed door protection

We needed more security and liked Protection Plus' profile. We wanted a top rated lock and they sold them. Everyone was highly professional, knowledgeable, punctual, and honest. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs locks installed. They use the best technology--Medeco or Multilock. They also install a device that keeps the door from bursting open when kicked, their video on this is very interesting.

Thank you very much for your recommendation.

Happily s.
Happily s.

New alarm

John was very patient, professional and thorough. I will definitely recommend this service. The entire experience was wonderful.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Much appreciated!

mdks
mdks
1 review Halton Hills, ON

3 Locks replaced.

3 locks needed to be changed in a new house. They were on time, efficient, professional and gave great advice. Highly recommend, and will use them for other services in the near future.

Thank you for your recommendation and wonderful feedback. Much appreciated.

Bukola
Bukola

Window Bars and Security Keys

John was amazing! Very skilled, courteous and prompt. We really appreciate his service. He took his time to explain to me how the security keys and thumb turn Keys work.

Thank you. Much appreciated!

D P.
D P.

Service call on my home alarm system

Great service, I called Protection Plus yesterday to see if they could come and replace an aging wireless window sensor that incorrectly reporting its state. They were ready to come out yesterday but I asked if they could delay and come today instead. John arrived just when he said he would and quickly diagnosed that my assumptions were correct and the unit needed replacing. He quickly changed out the unit, register the new one with my system, performed tests for correct operation and off he went to solve problems for someone else. Great job, much appreciated.

Thank you very much for appreciating our service. All the best!

Ingrid
Ingrid

Installed door bolt

I wanted a bolt installed on a office door for added security. John promptly replied to my request suggesting a few options. We schedule a time and he installed the one that was most appropriate for our door. I'm happy with the installation and the price was as quoted. Thank you John.

Thank you Ingrid.

kbridge
kbridge
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home alarm

The service was Quick and neatly done. He was polite and friendly, he explained the work and then completed it!

mcpalma
mcpalma

Front door lock purchased and install. Rekey two other locks

Replied first contact with in short time period. Gave options of new locks and prices. Open to just installing the new lock if i bought it somewhere else. Quick to schedule appointment and showed up on time. Careful to keep area clean and floor covered. Installation was done quickly and the other locks were rekeyed as well. Able to pay with debit and service was done with a smile. John offered to return and replace lock after the door had been sanded and refinished. All the work was done very professionally. I was extremely happy. Lock works well and a warranty is awesome! Will call him or refer him with great confidence!

Thank you very much.

Andrew
Andrew

Replacement of defective keypad and door contact.

Steven and the service team did a excellent job at replacing some alarm components under warranty. This call was originally scheduled for later in the week, but I had some availability today. Steven and the team quickly accommodated and was able to come same day. Service tech was friendly, on time and quick. Install time took less than 30 mins including testing.

Thank you Andrew, much appreciated!

More about PROTECTION PLUS

Since 1994, over 15,000 Canadian home and business owners have chosen PROTECTION PLUS™ to provide them with customized, integrated security solutions. PROTECTION PLUS™ is Canada's Premier Authorized Honeywell Security Dealer. Other premium brands we use include MUL-T-LOCK, MEDECO, EMTEK Door Hardware, Armorcoat Security Film, PROTECT24-Personal Emergency Response Systems and more. We are one of a select few companies in Canada that are U.L.C. listed for Commercial Alarm Installations.

PROTECTION PLUS™ provides customers with professionally designed, installed and serviced residential and commercial security solutions.
Our Residential and Commercial services include;
Alarm Systems / Locksmith / High-Security Locks / Door & Window Reinforcements / Safes /
Security Camera Systems / Standard and Video Intercoms/ Access Control / Security Bars and Gates / Security Window Film / Remote Services / Smart Monitoring / Fire and Life Safety Protection / Monitoring Service / Automatic Door Openers / Police and Private Guard Response/
Mobile Medical Alert Systems and more...

Ask about us creating a customized security solution that fits your unique requirements and your budget.

Call 1-855-365-PLUS (7587) and speak with one of our Security Experts and set up a no-obligation SECURITY AUDIT of your home or business today!