HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Newmarket  >  Pre-Lock Security Services Inc

Reviews for Pre-Lock Security Services Inc

Ellen from Toronto
Ellen from Toronto

Excellent Service and Fair Price

I needed to have the locks changed on the side door of my house and it needed to be done as quickly as possible. I spoke with Trystan and he was able to send Alex over within the hour. Alex was wonderful. A pleasure to have in my home and he got the job done efficiently. Thank you both so much. I highly recommend this company. A pleasure to work with.

Our team is very glad you are happy we always aim to please thanks for going with Pre-lock

dsjr in North York
dsjr in North York

Just ... wow! .. such a great experience

Visit Our Show Room Today!! Pre-Lock Security Services Inc
416-736-8383
800 Petrolia Road Unit 1
Toronto
M3J 2N5

Pre-Lock has excellent reviews on HomeStars and that swayed me towards choosing them.
Actually dealing with Pre-Lock was a positive experience and Michael was just exceptional.
I called on a Sunday .. in a rush. Michael was a little delayed in traffic but kept me updated about his progress.
Once here, he did everything I needed done .. and also spent time and effort time fixing some hardware that had been inexpertly installed.

Thank you for your kind words , wow makes us know that you were really happy . We really appreciate your business

Tee in Toronto
Tee in Toronto

Broken front door lock

My front lock would spin and not unlock from outside, but inside would lock/deadbolt.
Called Pre-Lock, spoke with Justin. Sent him some photos. He was very knowledgeable and told me what he thought the problem might be.
Booked appointment.
John came at the appointed time along with another employee. John was fantastic and easy to talk to. He repaired broken tailpiece and gave me recommendations for my basement/garage door.
Fast, great service and price. 10 Stars to John and Pre-Lock!

Amazing review thanks for those kind words , we are thrilled we were able to provide you with our services

Joanne VdB from Toronto
Joanne VdB from Toronto
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Fixed the problem and educated me on locks

John S was on time, professionally and quickly outlined short and long term solutions to the problem we were having with our front door lock. He fixed the lock short term providing us details on what to shop for to correct the issue long term. We will be using Pre-Lock Security Services in the future!

thanks for the great review

Tina K.
Tina K.

Smart lock

Great service. Professional clean and innovative. They were able to solve for a nest inefficiency with my backyard camera and helped me with my phone set up. Great friendly service.

We enjoyed setting up your security system, thanks for the great review,

Nest Lock Installation

I bought the Nest lock intending to install myself but unfortunately, my lock was a non-standard size. I asked Pre-Lock to come in and the next day they called me to setup an appointment. Lee showed up early and was very thorough in his explanation of what he was doing step by step which I appreciate. They seem to know the Nest products quite well as well as the other home automation lock vendors. Quite happy with the experience and they were reasonably priced.

Thanks so much for the review , we are glad you called us to assist you with the new Nest . Enjoy

Alain
Alain
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Nest thermostat

The service tech called prior to arriving. He was polite, efficient, friendly and was very patient with downloading, setting up and training.
I would highly recommend Pre-lock.

Thanks for the great review . Hope you enjoy your new smart home thermostat

Elio I.
Elio I.

Installed new locks throughout the office

I deal with a lot of companies, and by far they went above and beyond for customer satisfaction. They were professional, friendly and most importantly the work was completeld, and the area keep clean. The installer was friendly and yet professional and the sales rep followed up with text. to ensure I was satisfied. I would recommend this company above all. From a very satisfied customer

It's wonderful to hear how happy you are. Our team thanks you for taking the time to leave your kind words .

glenn
glenn

NEST Doorbell installation

I have used Pre-Lock for my security cameras, alarm system/monitoring and locks. They have always been efficient, professional and prompt. When the new Nest Doorbell became available, I chose to use Paul and Pre-Lock to install this for me. They were able to complete the complete install including a new wired doorbell in an afternoon. As all their installs, the job was well executed and we got a thorough tutorial on the new system. I would highly recommend their services.

Thanks so much for the great review , I'm glad we added the nest Hello to your security mix , it's truly great to know what's going on when it's going on !! Enjoy the nest and of course your nest thermostat as well have a cool summer .

sanjho.s
sanjho.s

Security services

Installed a new security system and added a nest doorbell for us. They were prompt, professional, courteous and did a phenomenal job!

It was our pleasure , we are very excited that you used our services for your new alarm and purchased our Nest Hello Door bell . Enjoy and let us know when you need anything else.

More about Pre-Lock Security Services Inc

PRE-LOCK Security Services IS TORONTO BASED Smart Home Alarm & Locksmith Security Service Provider with a modern retail shop and show room. We are an all Canadian security provider. We have over 30 Mobile Service Vehicles ready when you are.

We offer 24 HOUR ALARM MONITORING & 24 HOUR LOCKSMITH SERVICES, VISIT Our Store LOCATED AT 800 PETROLIA ROAD, UNIT 1.

WE ARE FACTORY AUTHORIZED MEDECO & MUL-T-LOCK TRAINED LOCKSMITH'S AND SERVICE AND SELL DSC, Honeywell, Napco, Crestron, & ELK Home & Business security alarm systems. We provide interactive alarm systems that you can control with your smartphone.

WE ARE ULC LISTED FIRE AND BURGLAR ALARM SERVICE PROVIDER WITH OUR ULC LISTED LOCAL MONITORING STATION LOCATED IN Toronto.

We are Alarm.com authorized Dealer and happy to make your home into a Smart Home Today!!

WE PROVIDE HOME & BUSINESS ALARM MONITORING WITH 6 MONTHS FREE ON TAKE OVER SYSTEMS JUST FOR SIGNING UP WITH US WHEN YOU TELL US YOU FOUND US ON HOME STARS

Our 24 hour locks & Locksmiths technicians are available around the clock in the Greater-Toronto Area with fully equipped mobile service vehicles that are GPS tracked for prompt reliable services. Pre-Lock Security provides integrated physical & electronic security solutions that separate our company from most security providers.

We have built our business Since 1978 by bundling our security services and knowledge with proven effective security solutions that need to be taken to insure your property and family understand our unique balanced approach of security integration.

Our factory trained alarm, lock, camera, security film and safe technicians are bonded and insured to provide your home, family & business security professionals that you can truly count on.

Let our security professionals show you why "Better Lock Next Time" is more than just our slogan.

Let our loss prevention experts show you why Pre-Lock Security has been voted number one by consumers over the many years in business.

The Mul-T-Lock High Security Certified Professional logo indicates that the locksmith:

Follows strict security measures
Has completed extensive product training
Conforms to legal requirements
Dedicated to customer satisfaction
Guarantees their workmanship

Why Would You Deal With A Locksmith that is not a Certified Professional?

Alarm Systems and Locks & Locksmiths
MEDECO & MUL-T-LOCK HIGH SECURITY DEADBOLTS, DIGITAL DOOR LOCKS, DOOR SAFE SOLUTIONS, AMSEC & INKAS SAFES, ALARM SYSTEMS FOR HOME & BUSINESS INCLUDING SMART HOME ALARMS, FAKE TV, FAKE DOG BARKING SIMULATION, ARMOR DOOR JAMB PRODUCTS, SECURITY WINDOW FILM, WINDOW BARS & PHYSICAL SECURITY SOLUTIONS TO KEEP YOUR HOME AND FAMILY SAFE
ULC ALARM MONITORING, EMERGENCY LOCKSMITH SERVICES, SAFE & VAULT SALES, ALARM INSTALLATION, SPRINKLER ALARM & FIRE ULC APPROVED MONITORING & Alarm.com interactive services ASK US ABOUT NO PHONE LINE MONITORING ASK US ABOUT OUR FREE ALARM PACKAGES We are an authorized Mul-T-Lock & Medeco Locksmith Service Proud Members of BBB LET US TAKE-OVER YOUR ALARM MONITORING & WE WILL GIVE YOU 6 MONTHS FREE
DSC, NAPCO, GE, MEDECO, HONEYWELL, ALARM NET, MUL-T-LOCK, ASSA ABLOY, SONY CCTV, PANASONIC CAMERAS, KANTECH ACCESS, PARADOX, YALE, AMSEC, INKAS, WATCHNET
AUTHORIZED Alarm.com MEDECO & MUL-T-LOCK CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, ULC LISTED ALARM MONITORING & INSTALLATIONS, NO PHONE LINE MONITORING SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE
PROVIDE PHYSICAL SOLUTIONS TO HOMES & BUSINESS INCLUDING FREE ALARM INSTALLATION PACKAGES, HIGH DEFINITION SECURITY CAMERAS, ACCESS CONTROL, FIRE ALARM AND SPRINKLER ALARM MONITORING, MEDICAL ALARMS, WINDOW BARS AND COMPLETE LOCKSMITH SERVICES, EMERGENCY BOARDING FOLLOWING ROBBERY, HOME AUTOMATION, GUARD RESPONSE
1978
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Cheque, Online Banking, Cash, Direct Debit, Paypall
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Cheque, Online Banking, Cash, Direct Debit, Paypal, On Account Net 30
Fully Bonded & Insured Licensed Security Providers
Proud To Be Members In The Following:Canadian Alarm and Security Association (CANASA), ULC, BBB,
TAOL, ALOA, CANASA
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS CARRY FULL MANUFACTURE'S WARRANTY AND ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE INSTALLED BY TRAINED