Solutions Store

David H. Burton in Whitby
David H. Burton in Whitby
16 reviews WHITBY, ON

Walk-in closet

The shelves and rod fell apart in the walk-in closet in the first house, so I was forced to find a fast solution. I walked into the Solutions store and discovered that I could customize the closet in whatever way I wanted without having to buy one of those pre-made solutions. It was a brilliant idea and, although a little on the pricey side, a solid closet unit that I was really happy with. In the new house, I'm still trying to figure out how I want to design the closet (it's bigger), but I definitely plan on going back to Solutions.

dfarlow@pathcom.com
D. W.
1 review Stouffville, ON

Closet organizing & any kind of organizing

Solutions provides various ideas from closet organizing, storage baskets, shelving units, garage organizers. We have purchased several closet organizers. What I like most is that you screw in one bar and you can organize your closet with shelves, bars, etc. in minutes. Bring the size of your closet and they will help you create an organizer just for your needs. If your needs change your can change your shelving and bars in minutes.