Magic Window Innovations

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Magic Window Innovations

Mary P.
Mary P.

Replace six basement windows.

The company Magic Windows is great, from the sales team to installation. We had six basement windows installed and the crew did a fabulous job. The installation crew asked for my opinion & confirmation that I was satisfied on how the installation was proceeding. Both the inside and outside installation of the windows was finished to an extremely high standard. I am very satisfied with the job.

Liz in Vaughan
Liz in Vaughan

Replacement windows8000

This is the second time we have used Magic Windows. Our windows arrived on time. The installers were knowledgeable, efficient and did a remarkable job of cleaning up after installation. We are very pleased with the service.

windows in Vaughan
windows in Vaughan

2 Patio Doors and 16 Windows Installation

Ika, Soso, and Nick are an excellent team who work well together. They are efficient, professional and skilled installers. They were very polite and courteous and paid attention to detail. I appreciated how they were very careful not to mark the floors or walls. They also were thorough and cleaned up the floor and rooms when finished! They worked hard all day and only took one 15 minute break. I also appreciated the fact that they arrived when they said they would. I highly recommend this team if you need patio doors or windows installed.
S. B. June 25, 2019

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement Windows

Installation of four basement windows went well - despite rainy day. Workers were efficient, considerate of household, cleaning up and removing garbage from old windows afterward. I highly recommend Magic Windows to others.

Susie in Burlington
Susie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Multiple windows to replace old ones.

We saw Magic Windows last year at our local home show. What impressed me the most was the fact that I could block out the daylight so as to sleep into the afternoon, and let the light in when I chose to get up. I’m a true night owl and go to sleep when the sun rises. So Magic Windows works for me!
We had 15 windows inserted in one day by the Magic Windows team . The crew was courteous and professional, and kept the dust down as much as possible, and cleaned up when through.
One blind doesn’t work properly, and someone is returning next week to fix the problem.
I would recommend Magic Windows.

Bud from Toronto
Bud from Toronto

Window and deck door replacement

From the first time I called Magic Window, to the call back to book the initial appointment, to the visit of the Sales person, through the quoting process, through the measuring process, communication of when the order would be installed this company was exemplary. The installation team arrived promptly, the installation was flawless, the team were courteous, the sales person visited the site to show us how the new doors and windows worked. We highly recommend Magic Windows, they are at the top of their game.
W & L Toronto

David in Milton
David in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Window replacement

We just had some windows replaced and it was a delightful experience.
Magic Windows were prompt in providing a quote, and completing the installation on time.
I did receive other quotes we are please with our decision to go with Magic Windows,,, Best,,, David

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Windows

We had all the windows replaced in our sun room. The salesperson spent a lot of time helping us decide which windows would open so that we would get a good cross-breeze. We were also able to see small sample windows. The installers arrived promptly and were very efficient. They also cleaned up any debris when they had finished. The windows look great now!

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Window Replacement - 4 large windows

I am very pleased with our new Magic Windows.

We chose Magic Windows primarily due to the retractable screen system. It works as promised and lets us enjoy the outside views without looking through the screen unless we need to open the window.

We were very pleased with the entire experience. The sales process was consultative and not high pressure. The product itself seems to be of high quality with excellent energy efficiency. I was especially pleased with the installation as we had several windows with a tricky installation due to the need to work around existing countertops and cabinets. They were even able to install seamlessly with an existing California shutter. The installation team was excellent.

We chose to purchase half the windows this spring so we could gauge the quality and installation. Based on our experience, we expect to move forward with the replacement of the remaining windows in the fall.

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

WHole house

I was very pleased with the product and the installation. The retracting screens are fantastic. Cost was competitive. I also got some of the retracting blinds which work well too. By using slightly wider interior trim than the original, it covered the paint edge and I did not need to repaint walls that had a new window. We went brick-to-brick with the installation.

More about Magic Window Innovations

Saturday 10pm-6pm
Sunday 10pm-5pm
Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen's
1 Summers Ln, Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y2

There’s no questioning it- we are a different kind of window company. We’re not in the business of selling windows and doors, we are in the business of challenging the norm. We’ve done so since 1979, by introducing revolutionary products that improve the unique connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.

We design, install, and service a variety of revolutionary residential window and door products throughout the GTA.