Magic Window Innovations

Reviews for Magic Window Innovations

pierreformance
pierreformance

windows

first, the salesman was right on time. He was very knowledgeable about the product and advise us why we should not go with what we wanted,although it would have been more expensive. We installed 3 panes windows in our bedroom (plane noise) and now we sleep like a baby. we still hear a bit but the noise is so muffled that WOW!!!!.
the installers were great and clean. we had windows installed before with others and we wish we had known about Magic window then.
P/R

lana in Old Toronto
lana in Old Toronto

Fabulous job!

I just have four windows replace in my house. Workers show up right on time and work very fast and professional. They removed my old windows with no damage made for the walls and also clean after them self. Very fabulous job! Recommended for everyone!

Darlene in Oakville
Darlene in Oakville

Windows

The Magic Windows service was outstanding, beginning with the Rep who provided a thorough description and quote to the full day installation. I changed the exterior colour of my windows and the change is remarkable. The installer scrubbed the previous grout from the exterior brick to add the new colour. The clean up was remarkable and the explanation of their tasks was extremely informative. A very friendly and productive installation team. The windows are so easy to clean and the black out blinds are a bonus!! I highly recommend Magic Windows!!!!

Pavlo from Drain 1 Plumbers
Pavlo from Drain 1 Plumbers

New style casement windows

We got our windows installed today, we are happy with the windows and installation, we felt the difference right a way, great service, will recommend magic window to our friends and family

Jessica from Old Toronto
Jessica from Old Toronto

3 new windows

I was happy with the quoting process. The installation was efficient and friendly.

However, there was one issue that significantly coloured my satisfaction. When I ordered, I indicated that I want the option of having a window open at night. Corey indicated that this would not be a problem and that he would have the modification made. He did not tell me anything about the modification. After installation, I discovered that this meant an unsightly cut in the frame such that I could have the blind left partially open. However, since you can only open one of the blinds and the screen at once, this is not a solution at all (I will not open a window without a screen!).

When they called to inquire about my satisfaction, I explained the problem. They fully agreed that this was not a good solution and that it would be passed on to Corey. He never got back to me. The company did, however, send me a letter asking for a positive review and offering to send me a cheque for $50 for a positive review. Thus any buyers should be suspicious of positive reviews.

Edited to add:
Following this review, I was contacted promptly by the company. While there were initially a lot of angry accusations against me (not cool!), when I was finally transferred to the company owner, he was quick to visit himself and arrange for a visit by their post installation team. Orchid was competent and was able to modify the bedroom window so that it did what I had originally asked. She also made adjustments to two screens so that they slide more easily. Talking to her and to the owner, it was clear that there is a stronger commitment to post-installation follow-up care than I experienced initially. I think that there is still room for improvement to avoid the types of problems that I had, but I am reasonably confident that this is a company that cares about product quality and that will aim to fix problems. Unfortunately, the person calling to check on satisfaction initially never passed my concerns on to either sales or service and left me with the impression that the problem could not be fixed.

Review has 1 previous version
Kevan McKenzie in Vaughan
Kevan McKenzie in Vaughan

Magic Windows

Fantastic product and impeccable installation. Michele is a wonderful sales person who knows her stuff . Alex and David are top professional who removed / installed (in winter in two days) 19 windows. And everyone in this company is a pleasure to deal with!
40 year warranty and very innovative...love the retractable screens and no cranks !!
km

M1J 2S3 in Toronto
M1J 2S3 in Toronto

Replacement Window

We are very pleased with the Magic Window that was installed in our home. The installers were very efficient and polite and did the installing in a timely manner.
We certainly will tell our friends and relatives about the Magic Window.

Barry Peacock from Toronto
Barry Peacock from Toronto

Window replacement in my 1920's house

I decided it was time to replace 23 windows in my 1920's house. I spoke to a friend who had investigated getting new windows at their house and had decided to buy Magic Windows having them installed this past summer and they spoke very highly of their experience. I submitted a request to be contacted through the website and within minutes received a phone call. We set up an appointment for a demonstration and consultation. The salesman called on the appointed day and arrived just before the promised time. He gave a product overview and demonstration, took preliminary measurements, gave me a quote, and told me the next steps. I agreed to proceed. An appointment was set up for the installer to come and take precise measurements and he arrived as promised and was extremely professional. The windows were promised to arrive within 4 - 6 weeks of being ordered. I received a call at about the 3 week mark from the company to book the 3 days required for the install about 2 weeks in advance of the window arrival date . The installers arrived as promised and very neatly and efficiently took out my old windows and installed the new Magic Windows. They did a FANTASTIC job at the finishing required both inside and outside, so the windows fit perfectly and look beautiful. The outside work was done on the 3 coldest days of the winter (minus 10 - 15 degrees celsius) but you would never have known it. The house was tidied each and every day. I love the way the windows open easily, the screens retract, the outside finish matches the exterior of the house, and they have a 40 year (transferrable) guarantee. I am THRILLED with my Magic Window purchase and would have no hesitation recommending the product and the professionals who represent this great company.

Bill in Warner Robins
Bill in Warner Robins

Replaced all windows and patio doors in a large condominium in historic Rosedale mansion.

This was an especially tricky job! Our home is on three levels, including the entire top floor of the Seagram mansion. The great views of the ravine, Don Valley, and city skyline had been messed up by many screens on the old windows. Because of the height, the workers had to set up scaffolding to finish the exteriors. They were very professional, courteous, and efficient throughout.

Most important: our place has been truly transformed, and the results are truly magical. The frame colours match perfectly. Thanks to their unique technology, all screens and blinds are hidden until you pull them out when needed, giving us a clean look and unobstructed view.

Many thanks to Michele, Glenn, and Josh!

lkorson202@rogers.com from Thornhill
L. 2.

A Job Well Done!

We were quite pleased with how the project of our bay window replacement progressed....from the initial informative and helpful meeting with Alex, the Project Manager, to determine our requirements, to the actual expeditious and clean installation by a very professional crew, to the follow-up refinements by a very attentive and courteous technician. With great satisfaction and confidence....and a 40-year warranty, we now have excellent, well-engineered windows that should provide us with energy savings and higher security.
Kudos to Magic Windows for their courtesy, friendliness, helpfulness, and overall professionalism. We will hire MW for our next window project.

More about Magic Window Innovations

SEE US AT CNE AUGUST 21 - SEPTEMBER 7, 2015

There’s no questioning it- we are a different kind of window company. We’re not in the business of selling windows and doors, we are in the business of challenging the norm. We’ve done so since 1979, by introducing revolutionary products that improve the unique connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.

Today, we sell,install distribute, and service a variety of revolutionary,high quality and affordable residential window and door products while maintaining the same care and dedication for our customers that has been our trademark since we first started over 30 years ago.