Magic Window Innovations

75 Rowntree Dairy Rd Woodbridge ON L4L 6C8

Reviews for Magic Window Innovations

V Hollands in Oakville
V Hollands in Oakville

Great service and superior window

Rick was great to work with from the day he came to scope and price the work, right through the very end. It was time to replace our 6’ wide sliding glass patio doors which would let wind in, along with a horrible frost trim in the winter. Rick came and quoted a 10’ wide magic window along with cutout and installation. We couldn’t be happier with his suggestion. Nima was professional and courteous during the construction and installation, Rick called with regularity to ensure everything was done to standard. It’s been 4 months, the room is weather tight and snug and we have an incredible view thanks to the magic window.. bonus we can open up our magic window and create a seamless transition between our family and deck, making it a larger indoor/outdoor space for entertaining.

Alice from Maple
Alice from Maple

Amazing Windows, Second Order!

Last year we replaced 75% of the windows with Magic Windows. After a winter and summer with the new windows I could not wait to replace the balance of the windows this year. For the first time in my house there is no draft and my furnace did not run non-stop during -20 weather or ac during +30 weather. My house is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The retractable screens are great when the windows are not open and blinds to block direct sun when needed.

The installation team on the second install were professional, courteous and cleaned up after themselves. They were very careful with the installation.

With the second order there was an error with the windows discovered which they immediately prioritized and refabricated the windows, and came back the next day to reinstall the correct windows. If this issue had been with a reseller of other windows, I would not expect the same service. Even with the mixup I am very happy as they identified the issue themselves and rectified it without requiring us to pursue the issue.

Stephen Grasby in Collingwood
Stephen Grasby in Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Two front bay windows and one large side one.

Incredible sales and service. Clean and tidy workmanship. Superior product that exceeds the norm. Looking forward to finishing the house off with these premium windows. We were sold the first moment we saw these windows. Thanks from Collingwood.

Sherry in Oakville
Sherry in Oakville

Windows for front portion of house

We dealt with Vysan M. He was very professional and not pushy in his sales pitch. We had quotes from other vendors but decided om Magic Windows based on his demenour. Besides, we saw the product at thple Home Show in Oakville. The installation crew were professional with minimal disruption to our normal day. The end result was fabulous. Our friends complimented us on our windows. Thanks to Magic Windows.
Sherry DCosta

Magic Windows in Hamilton
Magic Windows in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Two sliding doors and one window.

The only way to describe our experience with "Magic Windows" is "IMPRESSIVE".
The product installed is 'IMPRESSIVE', the :Personal" attention and service from the Owner, (Sol), was 'IMPRESSIVE', and the installers, Dan and Jason were professionals, a testament to the company they represent.
Our installation was not an easy task, due to the shoddy workmanship of our previous contractor, however, Dan and Jason were extremely creative and solved the problem, with great results.
With all products, pricing is a factor, however, "Quality" and "Service" has a price, and with "Magic Windows", all of this is included in their business.
We will be replacing three windows in the spring of 2019, and is a given which company will get the contract - "MAGIC WINDOWS".

Many thanks personally to Sol and his employees.
Roy and Liz Walker

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto

Best windows ever!

A neighbor recommended these windows to me and invited me in to try them out myself. I immediately fell in love and had to see more in the showroom. Everyone was super helpful and we knew we just had to have these magic windows.
The installation guys were super friendly and did an amazing job. There was a bit of debris left but they really tried hard to clean up perfectly which we really appreciated having two young children. Also, there was a small issue with the paint since we ordered black on the exterior but the staff was super helpful in resolving the issue.
I now finally operate/open all of my upstairs windows on a daily basis and we just LOVE them!! We upgraded 9 windows and added solar blinds on all of them and they are beyond amazing. I have already recommended magic windows to many friends and neighbors and will continue to share about this amazing company.

Bruno Mueller in York
Bruno Mueller in York

Installation of windows and Patio Door Oct 2,2018

We were very satisfied with our additional installation of windows and Patio door. The job was done on time and all old stuff was removed . We now enjoy energy efficiency, less noise and clearer views.
The retractable screens on a cartridge are wonderful, you only use it when the window is open , all other time you have great views. The
frame design is now slim profile with a stainless steel locking system for safety and high security.
I highly recommend Magic Window Innovation Products.
Bruno Mueller

test in Richmond Hill
test in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent workmanship and product

Your installation crew, headed by Dave, just finished installing eight windows in my house.

I simply cannot praise them highly enough!

Punctual, courteous, left the house as clean as when they came.

The workmanship was top-notch, and I watched the care and attention with which they worked.

You won’t remember this, but you came to my house about a year ago, and sold me a patio door, and we sat in the kitchen and chatted for a while. The patio door, by the way, is a great asset and works smoothly; we particularly enjoy the disappearing insect screen – unimpeded view of the garden.

I remember you telling me how you much preferred your crews to be long-term employees, not by-the-job contractors.

Well, today’s experience showed how right you are.

The windows look spectacular, and we are really, really pleased.

Thank you.

Saturday 10pm-6pm
Sunday 10pm-5pm
Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen's
1 Summers Ln, Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y2

There’s no questioning it- we are a different kind of window company. We’re not in the business of selling windows and doors, we are in the business of challenging the norm. We’ve done so since 1979, by introducing revolutionary products that improve the unique connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.

We design, install, and service a variety of revolutionary residential window and door products throughout the GTA.