Magic Window Innovations

Reviews for Magic Window Innovations

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto

Best windows ever!

A neighbor recommended these windows to me and invited me in to try them out myself. I immediately fell in love and had to see more in the showroom. Everyone was super helpful and we knew we just had to have these magic windows.
The installation guys were super friendly and did an amazing job. There was a bit of debris left but they really tried hard to clean up perfectly which we really appreciated having two young children. Also, there was a small issue with the paint since we ordered black on the exterior but the staff was super helpful in resolving the issue.
I now finally operate/open all of my upstairs windows on a daily basis and we just LOVE them!! We upgraded 9 windows and added solar blinds on all of them and they are beyond amazing. I have already recommended magic windows to many friends and neighbors and will continue to share about this amazing company.

Bruno Mueller in York
Bruno Mueller in York

Installation of windows and Patio Door Oct 2,2018

We were very satisfied with our additional installation of windows and Patio door. The job was done on time and all old stuff was removed . We now enjoy energy efficiency, less noise and clearer views.
The retractable screens on a cartridge are wonderful, you only use it when the window is open , all other time you have great views. The
frame design is now slim profile with a stainless steel locking system for safety and high security.
I highly recommend Magic Window Innovation Products.
Bruno Mueller

test in Richmond Hill
test in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent workmanship and product

Your installation crew, headed by Dave, just finished installing eight windows in my house.

I simply cannot praise them highly enough!

Punctual, courteous, left the house as clean as when they came.

The workmanship was top-notch, and I watched the care and attention with which they worked.

You won’t remember this, but you came to my house about a year ago, and sold me a patio door, and we sat in the kitchen and chatted for a while. The patio door, by the way, is a great asset and works smoothly; we particularly enjoy the disappearing insect screen – unimpeded view of the garden.

I remember you telling me how you much preferred your crews to be long-term employees, not by-the-job contractors.

Well, today’s experience showed how right you are.

The windows look spectacular, and we are really, really pleased.

Thank you.

Ken
Thornhill, Ontario
August 17th 2018.

nskop in Toronto
nskop in Toronto

New three pane window with privacy screen

Heard about Magic Windows on Jazz FM and then, coincidentally, received their flyer in the mail. My husband, being a quality assurance engineer in the aircraft industry, was very impressed with the flyer and the construction and quality of the windows and we decided to take a drive to the showroom. We were met by Lior Goldenberg, a charming and very professional young man, learned that this is a family run business and ordered a retro fit 3 pane window which was installed today. I wish that all of my home reno jobs were as easy as this was..... wonderful family, excellent service, expert installation and beautiful windows... truly Magic Windows! We plan to use their California affiliate for our second home in SanDiego.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Magic Windows are Amazing

We replaced all of the windows in our home with Magic Windows. These windows are amazing; extremely high build quality, they look incredible and super functional. The additional light that these windows let is makes our house brighter. Also the widows open very wide so we can have lots of air flow. In addition to the windows we also had the screens and window covers (shades) installed; they fit right into the frame and so when not in use they are not in the way. Very modern, clean and open look. Could not be happier with the windows. Installation was done in a day and right on schedule. I would definitely recommend Magic Windows!

Mrs. Parke in Hamilton
Mrs. Parke in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Quality unmatched

I had originally heard about Magic Windows through a radio advertisement. I heard Michelle Gould speak about how impressed she was with the company that she wanted to work for it. I was impressed by that. My daughter arranged to have a demonstration at our home and the salesperson came with all his equipmemt. The presentation was more than brochures and actually included a sample window. As the gentleman spoke an overwhelming sense of pride came over me. I was floored by the innovation and quality of the product and agreed wholeheartedly to have the windows installed. The measurements were taken and the windows ordered. When the windows were installed it was done within a few hours. I could not be happier. The superiority of the product in addition to the superb service of all staff and technicians is indescribable. I would never hesitate to recommend this extraordinary Canadian company to others
Mrs. N. Parke

Paul in Milton
Paul in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Bedroom/kitchen windows

Very pleased with the bedroom casement windows and the picture kitchen window now affords lovely view into the garden.Installation professionally done with no mess both inside and out. The team including sales were dedicated,courteous and obliging.

James in Etobicoke
James in Etobicoke

Great windows

Called magic Windows after hearing an add on the 1010 Radio and did not regret. Sales guy showed up in 2 days to measure my 2 rear windows, then installers in about 3 weeks came in the morning around 8am and my 12 work was completed, they vacuumed after themselves and picked up all the garbage.
happy with my new windows

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Window Replacement

After getting a few quotes from different window companies, we decided to go with Magic Window after all. The reasons - Magic Windows offer new window construction technology and the integrated bug screen/solar shades/privacy blinds offer a clean look to the living space. Our sales representative, Corey, and the installation team are very professional and efficient. It's so easy now to just push the window open. The windows also have excellent seal to help reduce outside noise (e.g. airplane and traffic noise). When we don't need to use the bug screen, it just rolls right back to give maximum light and view from the windows. The new windows totally transformed the house. It's well worth the investment.

More about Magic Window Innovations

SEE US AT CNE AUGUST 21 - SEPTEMBER 7, 2015

There’s no questioning it- we are a different kind of window company. We’re not in the business of selling windows and doors, we are in the business of challenging the norm. We’ve done so since 1979, by introducing revolutionary products that improve the unique connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.

Today, we sell,install distribute, and service a variety of revolutionary,high quality and affordable residential window and door products while maintaining the same care and dedication for our customers that has been our trademark since we first started over 30 years ago.