Magic

Lynn Christie
Lynn Christie
0 reviews Acton, ON

Replacement windows/upgrade

I had a beautiful window wall patio door installed and replaced two original windows with sliders. All included the Magic retractable screens. WOW!! They are gorgeous and they are so easy to operate! The window wall patio door allows so much more light to come in and gives a huge view. I absolutely LOVE this feature! When I initially contacted Magic Windows I was greeted on the phone by a friendly person who arranged for Mike, my salesperson, to visit my home. He helped my daughter and I decide on the products and features that were important to us. He was very knowlegable, informative, and listened to our vision. He then sent a technician to check the measurements he had taken - these windows are not from the shelf in a warehouse, they are made for your house specifically, to within 1/8 of an inch! Then the installers came punctually on the arranged date. They got right to work removing the old windows - which they took away - and installed the new ones quickly and efficiently. They were friendly, courteous individuals who really knew what they were doing. When they were done installing, they cleaned up everything and showed us how to operate our new windows. Later, Mike returned to check the work and our satisfaction with the job. Well! I am over the moon happy with the degree of professionalism Magic Windows provides! Plus, the windows are guaranteed for 40 years!!

Glenna
Glenna

Master bedroom Windows

My master bedroom, bathroom and spare bathroom windows were totally rotted and disgusting! Magic windows replaced these windows and trim, plus others in the home, with gorgeous, wonderful and easy to use magic windows! I just love, love, love them! I treated myself to blackout shades and was not disappointed. Thank you to Magic and their wonderful team for making my house a home to enjoy!

Malteazer
Malteazer

Work site Orillia

We had a good experience with Magic Windows from start to finish. We had all of our windows and sliding doors replaced. we love our window walls and would recommend Magic Windows to anyone doing a project of this size.

Alex in Mount Elgin
Alex in Mount Elgin
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Our New Window Wall

Our doors are beautiful. We had 2, 3-panel window walls and the design and light has been wonderful. Installation was seamless, the crew was effecient and left the area clean with all materials put away or deposed of. We did have a concern with locking mechanism but MagicDoors worked with us to resolve them. Overall great experience. Only gave 4 stars as the latching mechanism on the screens is a bit tricky and doesn't catch every time.

Victoria in Kitchener
Victoria in Kitchener
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Windows

Magic windows did a great job on the installation of our windows. They are great quality. They were courteous and respectful of our family while they were here. We love how they look and are very happy.

Rebelo1
Rebelo1
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Farm Reno

Great experience! We are building an addition on to an old farm house, made an appointment with Magic, went top their showroom and the staff explained their window system with great detail. They offered to review our plans and created a material list and quote for our project. After our purchase someone would always follow up with the schedule and eta of the material being completed. Scheduled a final install appointment and install went very smooth. Installers took the time to explain the operation of the windows in our home. Can wait to show off my Magic Window product! Thank you.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Windows

Thank you Magic Window Innovation!!! The basement windows needed replacement for many years we are are so happy we choice Magic Window. For our first meeting with Danny who explained the advantages of Magic Window and was able to answer all our questions. Thank you to the installer who did an amazing job installing the windows. We are truly happy with the new look.

Rafael
Rafael
4 reviews Newcastle, ON

New window installation

Spectacular full stop. Magic windows will simply blow you away - the experience was incredible from initial consultation all the way to now simply appreciating our jaw-dropping, newly installed windows every single day. Jennifer, our sales rep, was fantastic during the sales process performing an amazing product demo and providing a level of detail unlike anything we’ve seen with other window companies. The installation team was fabulous and did a thorough, quick, and quality-driven job. We changed 4 windows in our home, and now comparing them to the older windows…the difference is light years away. We can’t wait to change all the other windows in our house to Magic! We’re very happy customers and 100% recommend going with Magic!

Luke in Mississauga
Luke in Mississauga

Magic Windows

The Magic Window product has always interested me and when I needed new windows I went to them first. The sales visit was thorough and engaging. The product was demonstrated and the estimate was provided on the spot. The price was less than I was anticipating, based on the research I had done on other types of windows. A couple of other pricing incentives helped as well. Installation ended up happening over two days due to an issue with one of the windows. The turn around to address the issue was quick. There were a couple of minor mechanical issues needing to be address and a simple service call a couple days after install has solved everything. The windows function great and the knowledge the windows are protected and covered for 40 years is a big peace of mind.

Betty in Kitchener
Betty in Kitchener
0 reviews , ON

Replacement of windows

Windows are everything that we had expect, superb quality and workmanship. Love the invisible blinds. Installation was completed in a timely manner and cleanup of the area was very satisfactory. I would recommend Magic Windows to friends and family. Thank you

More about Magic

There’s no questioning it- we are a different kind of window company. We’re not in the business of selling windows and doors, we are in the business of challenging the norm. We’ve done so since 1979, by introducing revolutionary products that improve the unique connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.

We design, manufacture, install, and service a variety of revolutionary residential window and door products throughout the GTA and southern Ontario.