Magic Window Innovations

Paul in Milton
Paul in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Windows

The salesperson that came to the house was very professional and explained everything in detail as well as advice as to which windows would suit our needs. Then came the installers who removed the existing windows without disturbing the existing quarter round and installed the new windows without any mess.
We are very pleased with the look and performance of our windows as well as the retractable screens.
Thank you.
P.Petrenko

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Magic Window Up Grade

I had 4 Magic windows installed in my house. I immediately noticed the sound from the nearby highway disappear. With this cold 2019 winter the rooms with Magic windows are more cozy now. One of the windows is right beside the entrance to my house. It is a far more secure window and it looks pretty good!

Rohana in Toronto
Rohana in Toronto
1 review King City, ON

Patio Door replacement with Window Walls

We had our patio doors replaced with the Magic Windows window walls system on our main level and basement walk-out, and we love them! The guys doing the installation were great! they were in and out of our house in a few hours, and cleaned up well.
We love the final product! The full glass door added so much extra light into our house, and it eliminated the draft and water leakage we were getting from our old patio french doors. The hide-away screen and sunshade we added needed a little adjustments to lock in place, but they look great. I would definitely recommend this product.

sktruchan in Mississauga
sktruchan in Mississauga

Wow What Windows!

I can't believe what a difference Magic Windows has made to our house. There is so much more light coming in. I would not have believed how much difference the hidden screens make until I saw them installed. And NO MORE CRANKS! Also the frames are much smaller than our old ones so there is a lot more actual window glass area. I ordered one window with decorative glass and it is beautiful! Lots of light comes through but no curtain or shade is required for privacy.
The Window Wall is really great - I can't wait for summer when I'll be able to have almost the whole wall completely open to the backyard.
Our sales rep, Tom, was very good, paying attention to our wishes and making sure all the details were correct. This company also follows the "measure twice - cut once" practice, sending out someone to remeasure all the windows prior to beginning the order at the factory.
Installation was completed in 1 day. Team was very polite and not intrusive at all. Matched the outside colour to our siding almost perfectly. Cleaned up and left the site looking like a brand new house.

V Hollands in Oakville
V Hollands in Oakville

Great service and superior window

Rick was great to work with from the day he came to scope and price the work, right through the very end. It was time to replace our 6’ wide sliding glass patio doors which would let wind in, along with a horrible frost trim in the winter. Rick came and quoted a 10’ wide magic window along with cutout and installation. We couldn’t be happier with his suggestion. Nima was professional and courteous during the construction and installation, Rick called with regularity to ensure everything was done to standard. It’s been 4 months, the room is weather tight and snug and we have an incredible view thanks to the magic window.. bonus we can open up our magic window and create a seamless transition between our family and deck, making it a larger indoor/outdoor space for entertaining.

Abundance1 in Port Perry
Abundance1 in Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Replacement Windows

Our Upstairs Windows were difficult to clean from the inside and required paining on the interior wood surface. I had done some research and liked the specifications, especially the ease of opening and closing. I also liked the inside screen cassettes which too out of the way when not in use and are easily replaceable if necessary.
We made the trek to the showroom and were given a detailed demonstration by Lior. We had the measurements with us and were able to place the order. The installation was done on the promised date with only small scuffing of wall paint. I am a stickler for quality of workmanship and they adapted the trim style with my assistance without any problem. We like how easy the system works and they are so easy to clean from the inside and no maintenance required. I will consider Magic Windows when ready to replace the remaining windows.

William Long in Campbellford
William Long in Campbellford
1 review Campbellford, ON

Full house window replacement

We chose Magic Windows because of the unique features and great warranty. The product is outstanding quality and the house is warmer and brighter. The installation crew were absolutely amazing. Fast, friendly, excellent finishes and they worked in some nasty wind chills on the second day but would not stop until the job was complete and the cleanup was completed spotlessly. I recommend them for any project you have and would use them again if the need arises. Although that warranty means we'll have these windows until I'm over 100 years old.

Alice from Maple
Alice from Maple

Amazing Windows, Second Order!

Last year we replaced 75% of the windows with Magic Windows. After a winter and summer with the new windows I could not wait to replace the balance of the windows this year. For the first time in my house there is no draft and my furnace did not run non-stop during -20 weather or ac during +30 weather. My house is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The retractable screens are great when the windows are not open and blinds to block direct sun when needed.

The installation team on the second install were professional, courteous and cleaned up after themselves. They were very careful with the installation.

With the second order there was an error with the windows discovered which they immediately prioritized and refabricated the windows, and came back the next day to reinstall the correct windows. If this issue had been with a reseller of other windows, I would not expect the same service. Even with the mixup I am very happy as they identified the issue themselves and rectified it without requiring us to pursue the issue.

Stephen Grasby in Collingwood
Stephen Grasby in Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Two front bay windows and one large side one.

Incredible sales and service. Clean and tidy workmanship. Superior product that exceeds the norm. Looking forward to finishing the house off with these premium windows. We were sold the first moment we saw these windows. Thanks from Collingwood.

More about Magic Window Innovations

Saturday 10pm-6pm
Sunday 10pm-5pm
Hamilton Convention Centre by Carmen's
1 Summers Ln, Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y2

There’s no questioning it- we are a different kind of window company. We’re not in the business of selling windows and doors, we are in the business of challenging the norm. We’ve done so since 1979, by introducing revolutionary products that improve the unique connection between indoor and outdoor spaces.

We design, install, and service a variety of revolutionary residential window and door products throughout the GTA.