Window Mart

Jackie and Perry - Montrose
Jackie and Perry - Montrose
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent Sales and Support

I want to say that Yuri is one of the most knowledgeable salesman Ive met. He understood our needs and helped us when we didnt know the best options. He was upfront about everything and I know that he saved us money.

Im looking forward to getting our windows and doors replace they are going to look beautiful.

I would absolutely recommend this company based on the integrity of this person alone. An amazing experience! Thank you!

mosssy100 in Edmonton
mosssy100 in Edmonton
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Responsive and helpful contractor

Great communication with the agent throughout the process. Windows are very nice.
Window Mart went out of their way to help with small details such as making an adapter for our air conditioner without charge.
Some communication issues between the planning and installation staff were resolved.

jn
jn

Excellent product and service, would recommend

I'm very happy with the service Window Mart provided. Ivan was always there for me when I had questions, and Marcel the installer was prompt, efficient, and professional. I would absolutely recommend them.

Phil in Edmonton
Phil in Edmonton
1 review Grande Prairie, AB

Windows and doors installation

We have the windows and our front door replaced by Window Mart in Grande Prairie. Vitalie taught us about different window options. After full installation, we are absolutely satisfied with the final product. The house is way quieter now (My house is just behind 68 Ave, a noisy street in GP). Thank you Vitalie for your good suggestions, and for explaining to us the differences between double and triple-pane glass. We love our Awnings and especially the new Tilt and Turn in our basement. Installer did all my windows in one day. They are professionals, clean, and even vacuumed the floors after the installation. I will recommend Vitalie and his installers (Alex) to all my friends and family. I can not say with words how different my house is with new windows. Thanks guys, you did an amazing job.

Be Pressure
Be Pressure
1 review Edmonton, AB

Windows and Doors

I am giving 4 stars for service and I the install isn't even complete!! Ask for Yuri. He does an incredible job! Thorough, Informative and Efficient!!

B in Spruce Grove
B in Spruce Grove
0 reviews , AB

T8V4Y3

Vitalie and his helper Alex did a fantastic job on our window replacement. The customer service was fantastic and Vitalie was there to answer any questions that we had.

We are very happy with our windows.

Thanks for all your hard work guys!

Nicole
Nicole
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Poor customer service

With all the other window companies out there, don't bother with this one. Initial installation was awful. They did send someone out to fix most of the problems, but they also damaged my dresser and shelf during the installation. When I asked for compensation for the damage done to my property, their response was "It's an old dresser anyway". VERY poor customer service. Just stay away.

WMFraud
WMFraud
0 reviews Lloydminster, AB

Substandard

In 2021 I placed a $35,000 order for doors and Energy Star windows from Window Mart. After the invoice was paid, I learned that the windows I purchased were falsely labelled as Energy Star certified. The energy auditor confirmed they absolutely did not qualify for the current Energy Star certification and ineligible for the rebate.
The Energy Star labels installed on the windows were from the old 3-zone program that ended in 2019. In 2020 Canada changed to a single zone format and increased the minimum Energy Rating required for Energy Star certification. Even though my windows were built in 2021, 85% of the windows supplied by Window Mart did not meet the minimum standards to be certified as Energy Star products even though they had labels claiming they were.
I have been informed Window Mart had already been warned against using outdated Energy Star labels, but they obviously continued to use them and make deceptive claims about their product. I highly advise against doing business with them as they have shown no willingness to correct these issues.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Window Mart Grande Prairie Residential Project Order

We have had an excellent experience ordering windows from Window Mart. Vitalie was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and I feel that he really took his time in helping us to understand the many options available and what would best suite our much needed window replacement project. He was able to quickly provide pricing that included all steps in completing our renovation as well as make changes on the fly before we committed to our order. We also found that the demonstration he provided with the samples in the office were helpful to us in making our decisions. Thankyou Vitalie for all of your assistance!

Good day!

Thank you for your positive feedback about your experience with Window Mart, Vitalie in particular. He is a customer-oriented and passionate person, who always makes amazing product presentations and finds best options to fit the house. We are happy to work on you renovation project. We hope that your new windows will make your house warmer.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We can be reached at 780-988-0350.

Best Regards,
Window Mart Team

Vitaly in Toronto
Vitaly in Toronto

Major difference between new highly efficient windows and old builder grade ones

Our house in Sage Hill (NW Calgary) was only 9 years old last April when we ordered replacement of the first 10 windows from Window Mart. Today we are placing an order for the remaining 12 windows and 2 doors to complete this renovation project. It seems that whoever built the houses on our street put very basic windows in because our neighbors have been experiencing the same problems with their windows and doors - major draft, water puddles that damage the surrounding wood and ice build up.

We have been fortunate to work with Ivan on this project, who made sure we were getting the top quality package that would make the most difference for our house.

The new triple pane windows that were installed by Leo's crew did just that. All the abovementioned problems that we had with the old windows are gone, and we can't wait to get rid of the remaining original ones, made easier now with the rebate from the government, as well as Window Mart's promotional no-interest payment deferral.

More about Window Mart

Window Mart provides High Quality and Energy Efficient windows and doors products. We are a team of real people with real values, building real relationships with customers. Window Mart comes to your windows and doors projects with top quality products, professional installation service, prompt after sale service and most important, competitive price.

***

Window Mart is a company that offers an end-to-end solution for replacement windows and doors in Ontario, Alberta and Saskatchewan. Over the years we have worked hard to build a professional team of sales representatives and installers, whose first priority is our customers satisfaction. Our goal is simple, we want to install top quality windows and doors which we would enjoy in our own home.