Lumina Windows & Doors

Reviews for Lumina Windows & Doors

Emma in Toronto
Emma in Toronto

Excellent porch enclosure

I was really happy with the quote and follow up service from Alex. It’s a tough time right now with the demands and limits of Covid. Although the job was delayed due to this, Alex kept me informed throughout and I am delighted with the porch... it’s very well constructed and looks great!

Thank you very much Emma for your great review. If you require any of my company's
services, I'll be happy to help.
Lumina Services Inc.

Porch enclosure with a roof

Alex and Jim were a pleasure to work with. They installed a porch enclosure for me for a reasonable price compared to other quotes I received. Due to the pandemic I had to wait a little longer than the time he promised but Alex always answered his phone and assured me the enclosure will come when it's available. I had no worries he would finish the job.

The enclosure itself is excellent quality and looks much better than anything I've seen on anyone's house. A few neighbors already came by to ask about the porch and I recommend Alex to them.

Ukranian
Ukranian

Storm doors and replacement windows

We have had storm doors and windows replaced on 2 separate occasions by Alex and his team. 2years later we are still pleased with both the quality of the products and the professional installation. Any small issues were dealt with promptly and to our satisfaction. We have reommended Lumina to our friends. Jacqui and David

LorrainePe in Toronto
LorrainePe in Toronto

Window and Door Replacement

We are very happy with our new doors and windows: We were impressed with the friendly service, with the fast and courteous installation team as well as the quality of the products. Bruce and Lorraine W.

fazizov in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
fazizov in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Porch closure work

Alex and his team built a couple of porch enclosures for my house recently. The work has been completed in time, with high quality and at the reasonable price.Alex and Jim were a pleasure to work with.In fact,this was one of the best experiences I had with contractors in recent years and I would not hesitate to hire them again.
Thank you!

Appreciate your excellent review, Fikrat. You were a very good customer, and we were happy to do the work at your house. Thank you very much again.

Alex, Lumina Windows and Doors

Thrilled with this company

Incredibly impressed by the owner Alex and his team's work on our new front door and porch enclosure.

PROS:
- Fast, friendly service
- Exceptional communication: Alex wanted both my husband and me to share our preferences to ensure both of us would be delighted
- Never felt rushed into a decision. Alex took his time and encouraged us to think through our desired end result

CONS:
Wish we did these projects earlier!

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It was mine and my team's pleasure working for you. If you require anything else to be done in your house we'll be happy to do it. Thanks again.

Alex and Lumina Windows and Doors

Steve in Ottawa
Steve in Ottawa

Front porch enclosure

Alex provided a very good service. We replaced the front porch enclosure with a much better quality product. It was installed in just half a day and everything was fine with the process.

Appreciate your very nice review Steve. It was a pleasure to do the job for you.

Alex and Lumina Windows and Doors

Novellette
Novellette

Porch enclosure

Alex and his team did our porch enclosure, it was a excellent job. Alex gave a quote and suggestions of the design that would work best for our home. I would not hesitate to recommend Alex from Lumina Windows and doors.

Appreciate your great review. Enjoy your porch.
Alex

Joy in Toronto
Joy in Toronto

Porch enclosure and patio door replacement

If you are looking for good, old fashioned, customer service Lumina windows and doors will be your choice. Alex, the General Manager, took great care to make sure our needs were met quickly, completely and efficiently. His installation team did excellent work and the two jobs were done well with quality materials. I have no hesitation in recommending that you contact Alex (they even have a live person that answers the phone) for a quote and the "personal" touch he brings to his business dealings.

Thank you very much for your nice review.
Alex

dinesh in Toronto
dinesh in Toronto

Porch door

Very satisfied with Alex’s service. Experienced, polite and Sticks to time.
We used Lumina Window service for our Porch, I found it’s quite a good and the job was done very professionally, Alex’s experiences helps a lot on thinking about the design. He also advices whats best for us regarding windows and even Door entrance.We also think that the prices are very competitive

More about Lumina Windows & Doors

Windows and Doors, Porch Enclosures, Entrance and Sliding Patio Doors Lumina Windows and Doors offers a complete line of replacement custom vinyl windows, doors and porch enclosures with modern designs and quality finish that will fit any home in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. All products are Energy Star Quality. ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in North York?