Lumina Windows & Doors

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Porch Enclosure

Alex from Lumina Windows & Doors is fantastic to work with. From the first day when he provided me with a quote to the day of installation (within the agreed time) everything has been perfect.

The instalation was quick, clean and easy.

I would not hesistate to revommend Alex & Lumina WIndows for your next job

PATIO DOORS

LUMINA INSTALLED NEW PATIO DOORS FOR ME THIS SUMMER . THEY DID AN EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL JOB. VERY HAPPY WITH OUR NEW DOORS AND WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Sheri/Andrew in North York
Sheri/Andrew in North York

Front Porch Enclosure

Alex/Luminia Services
We invited Alex to do an estimation for a front porch enclosure , hours later we were doing a contract. Alex was so professional, and gave us excellent ideas and solutions.
Jim came and installed our enclosure weeks later, and again a very professional person. His work was neatly done and he was very quick.
I would not hesitate to recommend Alex, and Luminia Services.

Ray in the GTA
Ray in the GTA
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Door Enclosure

We decided to add a front enclosure to the front of our house and got quotes from a few companies.
Alex at Lumina was prompt and courteous. He explained our options and answered our questions. His pricing was also competitive (not the cheapest). We were able to come to a quick decision based on the information he gave us. The installation was done within the agreed time frame and Alex was there during the installation process. The installation was done professionally and we have no complaints. The enclosure looks great and definitely enhances the curve appeal of our house. Well worth the cost.

Would happily recommend Alex and Lumina Windows and Doors.

Graham in Whitby
Graham in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Porch Enclosure

We decided to add a porch enclosure to the front of our house and got quotes from a few companies.

Alex at Lumina was by far the most prompt and courteous, including making the long drive out from where he was located to our house. His pricing was also competitive. We were able to come to a quick decision based on the information he gave us at the house and he went over and above to make sure my wife could get the solution she wanted: double doors (despite the space limitations being very challenging).

Alex was also very patient and accommodating as we waited to get our front steps repaired before having final measurements taken.

Once the doors arrived, the installer did a great job of putting them in and they look fantastic! Alex was also very quick to come back out to fix a very minor problem that we didn't notice at the time of installation.

Would happily recommend Alex and Lumina Windows and Doors.

Lou in Toronto
Lou in Toronto

Windows are great!

After a house fire led to a major renovation I needed some windows relatively quickly. Alex was excellent meeting with my wife and I and going through the details of what we needed. It's so great to work with someone who is up front and honest and tells you how it is. Installer came and did a great job. I'm totally happy with my windows and service!

Thank you, Lou, for your great review of the job done at your house. It was my pleasure to meet you and arrange installation of good quality windows for you. Enjoy them!
Alex, Lumina Windows and Doors.

MatthewB
MatthewB
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Porch Enclosure

We wanted a porch enclosure to help deal with our escape artist cats. We had a very tricky roof to work with and a number of companies would not even consider the job because of the roof. Alex came all the way from Toronto to Hamilton to make sure they could do the job before quoting - and for them it was no problem. You could really get a sense of the experience Alex had just by talking about the project with him. The installer, Jim, was just as great. It's not very often you see people as exceptionally good at their craft as these guys.

The most telling compliment about this porch enclosure is that people think it was always part of the house. I had a contractor in to do some work before and after the installation and they couldn't even fathom it wasn't there the first time. The enclosure greatly enhances the appearance of our front entry, and the utility of having the extra doors and the wind/rain break is just amazing.

To top it all off, they did this for us in the middle of February. Amazing!! Thanks again Alex and Jim!

Thank you very much for your excellent review. We are very happy that you like your new porch enclosure. In the future, if you require any new windows and/or doors in your house, I'll be very happy to do it for you and will guarantee the quality of our work.

Alex, Lumina Windows and Doors

chinnie
chinnie

Porch Enclosure

We found Alex to be very professional and honest when working with him on building a front porch enclosure for our house. The end product exceeded all our expectations. Our installer, Jim, was very pleasant and did a fantastic job with assembling the enclosure. After the enclosure was completed, we contacted Alex to resolve some minor issues with the caulking. He responded in a very timely manner and Jim fixed the issues within the week. Overall, we would highly recommend Lumina Services for anyone looking to install a porch enclosure for their property.

J & C

Thank you very much for your business. We are very happy that the job was done to your satisfaction. We are glad your trust in Lumina company was paid off. In the future, whenever you require windows or door replacement in your house, we'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you again for your nice review,
Alex, Lumina Windows

Porch Enclosure

I had (last winter) installed a porch enclosure and the overall work and finish was great. I recently opened one of the glass sliders to allow fresh air and it got stuck. I called Alex and he promptly responded and gave me a time schedule. I was happy to note that Alex promptly resolved the issue.

I personally think the prompt after sales service is very important for any product and I am very happy with Lumina services and products.

Thank you a lot for your feedback. I am very happy that the issue with the glass sliders was resolved quickly to your satisfaction. Enjoy your porch enclosure and thank you again for your business.

Lumina Windows and Doors

new windows

we hired alex to enclose our porch 7 years ago. we were so happy with his quality, service, and price back then, that we hired him to replace all our windows this year. he impressed us again with the same quality, service, and pricing with the windows. an extra note about his service; he had the widows custom made 4 weeks before any of the other companies i contacted could make them. he helped us with the design options, as new windows are so different from the 30 yr old ones we replaced. he offered to complete the install on a weekend, and a minor glitch in the kitchen window was resolved quickly and professionally. when we are ready to replace our aging front door, we will be giving alex a call. way to go alex! thanks again.

Thank you very much for your excellent review. You are an exceptional customer and it was our pleasure dealing with you. Appreciate your business and please keep in touch.

Lumina Windows and Doors

More about Lumina Windows & Doors

Windows and Doors, Porch Enclosures, Entrance and Sliding Patio Doors Lumina Windows and Doors offers a complete line of replacement custom vinyl windows, doors and porch enclosures with modern designs and quality finish that will fit any home in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. All products are Energy Star Quality. ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in North York?