Window Depot Canada

Reviews for Window Depot Canada

MDUB
MDUB

New Front Door and Front Windows

After careful review we decided to go with Ilia and the Window Depot Canada folks. We were very satisfied with the overall experience. The price was what was promised and the time line was on point as well. Thanks to Ilia and the whole install team, we love the finished product and look forward to our next adventure together!!

Dear Tina and Matthew! Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your business and happy to know that you are very satisfied with our product and service. Enjoy the new look of you house and call us if you need any help with windows and doors. Best regards,
Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

REPLACE WINDOWS

Window Depot Canada
416-554-6756
Toronto
M5N 2M5

So everybody. Ilia is the first guy i talked to. Very nice and you can tell he loves making people happy. His crew were excellent and take such pride in there work. It was very cold when they were working and no complaints from them. THIS COMPANY IS THE DEFINITION OF PRO WORKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have already recommended them to a few people. If you are looking for an honest, reliable and great crew, look no further!!! Call Ilia 416-554-6756. You will be glad you did !!! 10 + rating i give them. Rob in Scarborough.

Dear Rob, what a wonderful review! Yes, we want to make people happy and take a pride in our work! 'This is our mission. Thank you for your great message and appreciate your referrals. Best regards to you and Judy! Ilia and Window Depot Team.

sonia.mikefazari
sonia.mikefazari

Window and door installation

We recently had all of our windows and doors replaced and I can’t express enough how happy we are with the end result. Ilia and Sergei (and their crew) are top notch! They were professional, clean and the installation was done with care and attention to detail. If you are looking to replace your windows and doors, I can confidently say that Ilia is your guy. His price is very reasonable and he is very knowledgeable. I strongly recommend them. You won’t be disappointed!

Dear Sonia and Michael,
Thank you for writing such a nice review detailing your experience with Window Depot Canada. I consider myself lucky to have such a wonderful customers like you and enjoyed this project a lot.
I will pass your kind words to Sergey and his installation team. Enjoy the new, amazing look of your house. Kind regards. Ilia Baber, Window Depot Canada.

Mchaudhary
Mchaudhary

Door replacement

We replaced two doors. Ilia was ver nice and helpful throughtout the whole process. We were very happy once the door were installed. I would definitely recommend Window Depot. Their price was also reasonable.

Dear Maleeha,
Thank you for your great feedback. I am very pleased that you like our product and service. Enjoy your new doors and be in touch. Kind regards, Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

dorisbortolotto
dorisbortolotto

Installation of new front livingroom window.

From the first call to Window City everyone was very professional and helpful.
I was put in touch with Elia the salesperson and he was very friendly , knowledgeable and accommodating. He was prompt in meeting up and in returning my calls and made me feel very comfortable and at ease since this was the first time in which I alone was purchasing a replacement window.
The workers (2) arrived in the designated time frame, were friendly, very efficient without compromising the quality of the job and let me know things as they were doing the job. From start to finish there was no mess at all. The old window and everything that went with it was removed by them. Absolutely no garbage left behind.
Overall I was very satisfied with my experience with Window Depot Canada.

Dear Doris,
What a wonderful review! I am sure that you will be enjoying your window for many years to come. Please call me any time,if you need any help with your windows in the future. All the best to you and your husband.
Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Claudia V.
Claudia V.
1 review Zephyr, ON

Bay window replacement

I’m extremely happy with the Window Depot team. Ilia came out the same day I called him to give me an estimate. The product is excellent and the installation went in flawlessly. Good value for the money.

Dear Claudia,

What a great review! We have every confident that you will enjoy your new Bay window for many years to come. Thank you for the business and best regards. Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Mike from Bowmanville
Mike from Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Window Installation

The installation process was flawless and the guys did a great job keeping the place clean and safe for the kids while working.

Installation was great! The windows are amazing! Couldn’t ask for a better job to be done and we are very pleased with how it turned out. Definitely feel like we got our money’s worth with the windows we selected.

Would highly recommend and we would definitely use Ilia and Sergie again when the time calls.

Dear Michael,
Thank you for your excellent review as well as being a great customer! Enjoy your new windows and don't hesitate to contact us should you have plans for new upgrades. Kind regards and best wishes. Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Amita
Amita

Window installation

We had a great exceptional experience working with Ilia and his team! They were very timely and efficient with communicating the installation plan throughout whole process. During installation day, Sergie and his team did a great job and cleaned everything before leaving and removed the old windows and California shutters. I would highly recommend Winow Depot!

Dear Amita,
Thank you kindly for your great review. It's my pleasure and a privilege to have a customer like you. Enjoy your new windows and be in touch. Many thanks again and best regards. Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

chrismoret
chrismoret
1 review Bowmanville, ON

All window replacement

Ilia's crew came in the morning and removed all of the windows and doors and completed the work completely satisfied with the windows and doors ! They were excellent in cleaning and installing and they look fantastic !

Dear Chris, thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your business and happy to know that you satisfied with the product and service. Please be in touch and call us if you need any help with your windows and doors. Best regards, Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Window installation

Great service from installation to clean up all mess. We had experienced no difficulty at all. Friendly and professional. Come back in no time after we had concern. Double thumb up!

Thank you for the great review. We love to hear our customers happy with our product and service. Enjoy your windows and be in touch. Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

More about Window Depot Canada

Window Depot

Are you remodelling, or upgrading your home for energy efficiency and improving the aesthetics of your property? Whether you are looking to do this to keep your cost down or making your property more attractive for resale, we can do this for you and here's how.
We manufacture our windows on site and use the best German made equipment for vinyl fabrication in combination with the highest quality US and Canadian raw materials in the making of our products. This means you will receive the finest grade of window product available. We also have skilled installers who possess the critical expertise in making the transformation as least intrusive and in a timely manner. Over nine years of servicing GTA community along with our fair price points have been the key to our ongoing success which we take great pride in.
Think of us as your trusted advisor when it comes to design and guiding you towards the best possible outcome for your door and window installation. We really do belieVE windows can be art as well as a necessity for your home.

Call us today to see what is possible.