Window Depot Canada

Toronto ON M5N 2M5

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Window Depot Canada

Doors

We love this company and can’t say enough about them. We have recommended them to many friends. We originally had them replace our back windows and sliding doors. They did an impeccable job! The workman have always been very skilled and mindful of keeping their work area clean. They are also very reasonably priced! We have now had them install a new front door and screen door. Pics attached. We are very happy and satisfied with the job. We would not hesitate to use them again in the future. Thanks so much again Ilic! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Too bad there aren’t more people like you that do a spectacular job and put customer service first! RB and CB

Dear Carin and Roy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! Your house looks amazing after the door replacement. Thank you for your business and your trust!
Window Depot Canada team wishes you all the best and looks forward to assisting you for many more years!

Well done

Ilia was very friendly, price quoted was what we paid. There was a problem during the job, ilia and his crew fixed it and made sure we were fully satisfied with the job before leaving.

Dear Ami, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We are grateful for customers like you. Enjoy the summer and the new look of your house.
The team at Window Depot Canda wishes you all the best and looks forward to assisting you for many more years.

Windows

They are the best!! Have used for years and will continue to for years to come.

Dear Michael, thank you for your great testimony and your loyalty for all these years! Window Depot Canada team wishes you all the best and looks forward to assisting you with all your future projects!

Raquel in Toronto
Raquel in Toronto

Front + Sliding door

Start to finish unbeatable service and end product. Ilia was the best at guiding us through the entire process. The front door looks stunning and the sliding back doors have completely transformed our backyard space. The team that came to install were very professional and worked efficiently to finish the job quickly. I would highly recommend this company if you’re looking to get new doors and windows installed!

Dear Raquel! What an excellent review! Thank you for sharing your experience with the community and us!
Your sliding door and front door look fantastic. I am very proud of my suppliers and installation team, who contributed to this project. Thank you for your business and your trust, Ilia and the Window Depot Canada team.

Front door, screen and basement window

Ilia's sales and customer service were great! He is very knowledgeable and recommended products at multiple price points and allowed me to choose whichever I was interested in without being pushy.

On the installation day, the tradespeople that came by were great! They were very efficient and most importantly cleaned up everything from the installation, and they gave thorough aftercare instructions. I received a follow up from Ilia and was so pleased with everything that I'm leaving a review. You get what you pay for, and all of my neighbours have asked for the company info because they love the door!Thanks again!

Dear Kamilia, thank you for choosing Window Depot Canada for your door and window replacement! Your feedback is essential for us. We love your new door the same as you do and enjoyed this project a lot.
I will convey your compliments to my installation team.
Looking forward to working with you again, Ilia and the team.

Taylor in Toronto
Taylor in Toronto

Window and Sliding Patio Door Upgrade

Window Depot Canada made our window and door upgrade experience an absolute pleasure. From the initial consultation, Ilia was able to give us excellent suggestions for our project based on his years of experience. He steered us away from our initial idea, and came up with a much better solution than we could have planned ourselves.

The installation was fast and perfect. His team, Ethan and Rami, have such an amazing eye for detail and were total professionals. We were so happy with the results of their work.

We’ve already recommended them to 2 of our friends for their projects.

Dear Taylor,
Thank you for your excellent review! We enjoyed working with you very much, and we are proud of the outcome. Your 9' sliding door at the back of the house opens a beautiful view and a real asset. I will convey your compliments to my installation crew. Thank you for your business and your trust, Ilia and the team.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Outstanding service!

We needed our patio door and a window replaced. After receiving several quotes, we decided to go with Window Depot Canada. Illia and his team are true professionals and go the extra mile to get things right. Without a doubt I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely be seeking their services in the future. Stop looking now and give Illia a call! You will not regret it.

Dear Greg,
Thank you for your excellent review! Your new state-of-the-art sliding door makes a big difference for your home, and we like it the same way you do. I will convey your compliments to my installers. All of us have been very pleased working with you. Appreciate your business and trust: Ilia and the Window Depot Canada team.

mike
mike
5 reviews , ON

New doors

Great service and stunning product
I definitely would recommend this company . Thanks again
a rest client .

Dear Michael, thank you for your excellent review. The front door looks stunning, and we like it the same as you do. I will convey your compliments to the door supplier and my installers. Enjoy your new look at the house and be in touch. We always will be there for you: Ilia and the team.

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Windows and doors replacement

We needed to replace a couple of older wood windows, and our front entrance door, along with our rear patio sliding door. I reached out to 3 different vendors, and while Ilia's quote might have been the cheapest, it was more about the presentation and belief that he would get the job done.
As expected, the installation team came by 8 weeks later, and completed the implementation for us. I have to say, these guys were quick, efficient, and kept me involved the whole time. All pieces were installed, finished, and tidied in about 4 hours. What was more impressive is that I made a comment to the installers about the slide stiffness of the patio doors (they suggested this would ease up over time/use) but Ilia called almost immediately to address the concern. Great service all around, and I have already referred them to another client of mine.

Dear Kavin, thank you for taking the time of the day to write this excellent review! We love your beautiful windows and doors just as much as you do! Window Depot Canada will always be there for you if you have any questions or concerns. I will convey your compliments to my installers. Thank you for your business and best regards: Ilia and the team.

John
John

Update windows

Ilia and his team are superstars. We are extremely happy. Great price. Great quality. Thanks

Dear John, what an excellent review! Thank you for choosing Window Depot Canada for this project. Nothing can be better for my guys and me than to make my customer happy! The front black bow window is one of the best we ever built! Enjoy your new house look and be in touch! Window Depot Canada will always be there for you. Ilia and the Team.

More about Window Depot Canada

Window Depot

Are you remodeling, or upgrading your home for energy efficiency and improving the aesthetics of your property? Whether you are looking to do this to keep your cost down or making your property more attractive for resale, we can do this for you and here's how.
We manufacture our windows on site and use the best German made equipment for vinyl fabrication in combination with the highest quality US and Canadian raw materials in the making of our products. This means you will receive the finest grade of window product available. We also have skilled installers who possess the critical expertise in making the transformation as least intrusive and in a timely manner. Over nine years of servicing GTA community along with our fair price points have been the key to our ongoing success which we take great pride in.
Think of us as your trusted advisor when it comes to design and guiding you towards the best possible outcome for your door and window installation. We really do believe windows can be art as well as a necessity for your home.

Call us today to see what is possible.