Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Claudia V.
Claudia V.
0 reviews Zephyr, ON

Bay window replacement

I’m extremely happy with the Window Depot team. Ilia came out the same day I called him to give me an estimate. The product is excellent and the installation went in flawlessly. Good value for the money.

Dear Claudia,

What a great review! We have every confident that you will enjoy your new Bay window for many years to come. Thank you for the business and best regards. Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Mike from Bowmanville
Mike from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Window Installation

The installation process was flawless and the guys did a great job keeping the place clean and safe for the kids while working.

Installation was great! The windows are amazing! Couldn’t ask for a better job to be done and we are very pleased with how it turned out. Definitely feel like we got our money’s worth with the windows we selected.

Would highly recommend and we would definitely use Ilia and Sergie again when the time calls.

Dear Michael,
Thank you for your excellent review as well as being a great customer! Enjoy your new windows and don't hesitate to contact us should you have plans for new upgrades. Kind regards and best wishes. Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Amita
Amita

Window installation

416-554-6756
Toronto
M5N 2M5

We had a great exceptional experience working with Ilia and his team! They were very timely and efficient with communicating the installation plan throughout whole process. During installation day, Sergie and his team did a great job and cleaned everything before leaving and removed the old windows and California shutters. I would highly recommend Winow Depot!

Dear Amita,
Thank you kindly for your great review. It's my pleasure and a privilege to have a customer like you. Enjoy your new windows and be in touch. Many thanks again and best regards. Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

chrismoret
chrismoret
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

All window replacement

Ilia's crew came in the morning and removed all of the windows and doors and completed the work completely satisfied with the windows and doors ! They were excellent in cleaning and installing and they look fantastic !

Dear Chris, thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your business and happy to know that you satisfied with the product and service. Please be in touch and call us if you need any help with your windows and doors. Best regards, Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Window installation

Great service from installation to clean up all mess. We had experienced no difficulty at all. Friendly and professional. Come back in no time after we had concern. Double thumb up!

Thank you for the great review. We love to hear our customers happy with our product and service. Enjoy your windows and be in touch. Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

dcohen5823
dcohen5823
1 review , ON

Supply and Install New Windows

Ilia came out to measure the windows and gave us a quote and a timeframe for the install. It was in fact installed earlier then promised. The installers were very efficient and cleaned up thoroughly when they were finished. Ilia even came to the house to make sure the installation was perfect. I would not hesitate to use Window Depot again for future windows and doors.

Dear Denise, thank you for your great feedback. I am very pleased that you like our product and service. I hope to see you again for more window projects. Enjoy your new windows and be in touch. Best regards, Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

LaToya in Toronto
LaToya in Toronto

Window and Front Door Installation

If I could give and 11 I would. Use theses guys. Ilia and his team are amazing! We first discovered this company because our neighbours were having a front door replaced. I walked over and asked Sergie for a card or contact info. I was given Ilia's phone number. A few months later I contacted him and it was the best decision I've ever made with regards to contracting someone to work on my home. Ilia is pleasant, so nice to talk with and a really genuine guy. He told us what we needed and even brought in a small sample window to help us make an informed decision. The day of installation, Sergie and his partner came and replaced 4 windows and our front door in the span of 8 hours. 2 of those windows were are very large and we were so impressed with the diligence and speed at which they worked. Ilia popped in to make sure that everything was going according to schedule and that the guys were doing the best job. At the end, we decided to do the rest of the windows in our home. They will be back in August and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Ilia, you made this process very easy and amazing.

Dear LaToya, you make me and my people very proud by placing this wonderful review on The Home Star. We see this business as our mission to help people amid the challenges in life that they have to endure. I consider myself happy that I came across you and your wonderful family and did something you can enjoy. Thanks for the review and G-d bless you. Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Oliver M.
Oliver M.

Window replacement

As someone who works in the construction Industry, I have very high standards when it comes to work on my own house. Ilya and his team replaced seven windows and two doors at my house in the Junction. From the initial appointment, to the installation and cleanup, and then to the follow-up calls to ensure that I was satisfied, Window Depot's quality, attention to detail and customer service was outstanding. I have no qualms about recommending them to anyone. Thanks to Ilya and his team!

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your wonderful review Oliver, appreciate very much your business. Enjoy your new windows and doors. Best regards, Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Rachel
Rachel

Replaced all windows in bungalow

416-554-6756
Toronto
M5N 2M5

Ilia was a joy to deal with. Professional, passionate and honest. The windows look excellent. We are very happy and would definitely recommend !
Very glad we looked to homestars to find him and his company!

Dear Rachel,
Thank you for the wonderful review. I consider myself lucky to have Customer like you. I am happy that you like our product and service. Enjoy this beautiful summer and remember that we are friends forever now. Please be in touch. Kindness regards to you and your daughter. Ilia, Sergey and Window Depot Canada team.

riel
riel
0 reviews Ajax, ON

3 pane Living room window complete replacement and complete siding replacement at the front of the house

A team of 3 of the nicest and hardest working guys comepleted 2 very difficult jobs on the house we just moved into. They removed the entire window and support frame that was in immediate need of repair and replaced it with a custom window, frame and roofing that makes the side of my house look like new now. Plus they fully replaced the front siding of my house which looks 100 times better now. These guys are phenomenal as they never stopped until all the work was completed which included full clean up and garbage removal. Would give the 11/10 if I could. Excellent value for the money!

Dear Riel, I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful review. This job was very challenging for us. The old bay window was dangerously sagging and we did not have other choice but to build a new one. We enjoyed very much working with you on this project. Your attitude and manners been exemplary. Thanks again and best regards. Enjoy your new bay window. Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

More about Window Depot Canada

Window Depot

Are you remodelling, or upgrading your home for energy efficiency and improving the aesthetics of your property? Whether you are looking to do this to keep your cost down or making your property more attractive for resale, we can do this for you and here's how.
We manufacture our windows on site and use the best German made equipment for vinyl fabrication in combination with the highest quality US and Canadian raw materials in the making of our products. This means you will receive the finest grade of window product available. We also have skilled installers who possess the critical expertise in making the transformation as least intrusive and in a timely manner. Over nine years of servicing GTA community along with our fair price points have been the key to our ongoing success which we take great pride in.
Think of us as your trusted advisor when it comes to design and guiding you towards the best possible outcome for your door and window installation. We really do belieVE windows can be art as well as a necessity for your home.

Call us today to see what is possible.