Window Depot Canada

Toronto ON M5N 2M5

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Window Depot Canada

purposedriven1
purposedriven1
1 review Pickering, ON

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

We had just purchased a new 2 story home that urgently needed new windows due to a plethora of issues from leaking, decay and cracks in the window frames.
We had requested quotes from five different window companies. But, Ilia the consultant from Window Depot Canada stood out from the rest of the competitors. His knowledge about the windows, the function, frame materials, types of glass, energy efficiency and installation was on point. The process was both educational and assuring as Ilia not only gave us an amazing quote; he also took the time to ask about our budget and created a plan that best suited our needs.

During the consultation Ilia walked throughout the house explaining in detail about each of our windows and the product lines such as the different types of windows, the number of panes required, the aesthetics, and functionality etc. We felt confident after our consultation that we were in good hands with Ilia and Window Depot Canada products.

Finally, the windows arrived and an amazing crew of installers came removing all the windows and patio doors. Soon after, the crew began installing our brand-new windows and they were conscientious of our renovations going on throughout the home. After the installation, once again Ilia again followed up with us and we raved about how our windows made our home stand out in our neighbourhood as we had opted for the black frame outside and white inside and the windows actually looked larger than original windows. Also, the windows and patio doors absolutely look beautiful and add huge value to our new home.

We cannot say enough to how amazing our experience was working with Ilia, who by the way is such an amazing person, he took the time to ensure that we had the best customer experience with Window Depot Canada.

We highly recommend Window Depot Canada with its high-quality products, service and installation! Thank you once again Ilia and Window Depot Canada for making this part of our renovation both seamless and stress-free.

Dear Sonia, thank you for your nice words! It was our pleasure and our privilege to do this project for you. We love the house to look the same as you and are happy we could help. Thank you for your business and your trust in Window Depot Canada! Ilia and the team.

ADRIAN
ADRIAN
1 review Courtice, ON

Main entrance door and 7 windows

Wow... Where do I begin?
We were in need of 7 windows (2 bay windows, one large window and 4 smaller ones) and the main entrance door to be changed as the original ones, 35 years old were showing their age.

We had 5 different companies giving us quotes and Window Depot Canada was the one we decided to go with.
We met with Ilia who is very knowledgeable, paying attention to detail and educating us on many aspects that we never thought about.
Ilia is extremely approachable and responds to your questions very quick.
Had great suggestions and is capable to find answers from the manufacturer if more input and information is needed. For instance, our original door was 36" wide and all of a sudden we came up with the idea to get a larger one, 40" wide. Ilia got in touch with the door supplier on a Saturday afternoon and was able to provide us with an answer right away.

During these unprecedented times we knew we were going to wait a little longer as production and supply can be a tad short now.
Our wait was fully rewarded when Ilia's crew came to install our windows and door.
And they DELIVERED big time!
The entire crew seemed like they know what their role is and all started working on different parts of the house, with a clear task ahead of them.
What I liked the most about the team is that they did not just seem a crew, they seemed a close family, which is so great to see.
We had some special requests as we just finished a whole house renovation, inside and out and had asked them to pay extra attention to the new walls, floors, kitchen cabinets surrounding the windows that were about to be changed and the entire front garden where we spent $$$$ in the spring.
They were very careful not to step on any plants and laid runners and soft tarps throughout the house where the work was performed.
It was a long day for both, us and them, but at the end of the day (beginning of the night) when the work was completed, if you were just a neighbour passing by, you could not tell there were trucks and people just hours before. Everything was left spotless, not a nail or marks where the workers spent their entire day. Very happy with the attention to the details Ilia and his team had.

Because of the quality of the workmanship and the new look of our house, we are now getting
compliments from many of our neighbors.
Their work transformed the entire house, and a 35 years old house is no longer old. The front door is a true statement and our house sets a new standard on our street.
Would I recommend Ilia and his team to anyone else? I do not have enough words to express my satisfaction with their work. We had an incredibly positive experience with Window Depot Canada and their work can clearly testify for my words.
Thank you Ilia, Alex, Andrei and everyone else that was there working at our house (I apologize, I do not remember the other names) . Six or more people made all this possible in one day and we cannot be happier that we have a NEW home now.
Great job, Window Depot Canada!

P.S. The garage door, although it is new, was installed by a different company. Nevertheless, it got complemented by the new door and new windows.

Dear Adrian, thank you for your excellent review! I want to thank God from above for sending me such a great customer. From our first meeting to completing this project, we enjoyed working with you immensely. I will convey your compliments to my all-star installation team. Enjoy your new house look and be in touch! Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

Reza
Reza

Exceeded my expectations

We converted a window and walk out door in a 2 panels 8 feet sliding door. I chose Windows Depot Canada over four other companies based on their outstanding review and realistic fair estimate I received from Illia the manager. Installer Sergey started the job on schedule and finished according to the plan. Workmanship was fantastic and the result exceeded my expectations.
Sergay the instaler is a perfectionist pays a lot of attention to the details. That makes a huge difference. In the attached before and after photo you can appreciate how carefully and precisely the brick was cut.
What a wonderful team I highly recommend them. Thanks to Illia and Sergey we are enjoying our wonderful sliding door.

Dear Reza, thank you for your business and your trust! I want to thank G-d from above for a customer like you! I will convey your compliments to my installation team. Enjoy your new door, and be in touch! Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

Alex
Alex

Front door and back door replaced

Ilia and his team were a pleasure to work with. From the very beginning, Ilia was careful to explain all of our options and provide good advice. I always felt like he really wanted the best for us. Also his price was very reasonable compared to other quotes I received.

The installation day was easy, the workers were polite and efficient, and we are thrilled with our new doors! Thank you Window Depot Canada! I will use their service again when I am ready to upgrade our windows.

Dear Alex, Thank you for your excellent review and sharing it with the GTA community! We loved working with you on this project and always be there for you if you need any help with your new windows. I will convey your compliments to my installers. Enjoy your new house look. Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team.

Sasha in Toronto
Sasha in Toronto

Very Happy!

My husband and I hired Window Depot back in October, Ilia was transparent from the start of the window lead times. When the windows arrived, scheduling happened right away. We had the team increase our window size, which was a bit tricky, but it came out beautiful! The installers were super friendly, and Ilia passed by to check on the progress. It was a great experience from start to finish. Their pricing was right on our budget which allowed us to get coloured finish instead of the standard white.

Dear Sasha,
Thank you for your excellent review and making it public on Home Star! Your home looks great, and we are pleased about it. I will convey your compliments to my installation team. We are thankful for your business and your trust in Window Depot Canada. Ilia and the team.

Very satisfied!

Great experience from start to finish. The installation team was very respectful, clean and professional. Ilia kept in touch throughout the long waiting period (due to pandemic) so we were always appraised of what was happening. The windows look great! Would definitely recommend.

Dear Ami, thank you for your excellent review. I will convey your compliments to my installation team. Thank you for your business and trust in Window Depot Canada! Enjoy your new windows! Ilia and the team.

New windows

Great customer service. The owner Ilia was wonderful to work with. Would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for your excellent review, and make it public in the Home Star! Your home's new look is fantastic, and we love it the same as you do. I will pass your compliments on to my installation crew. Don't hesitate to call us back for new window and door projects.
Ilia and Window Depot Canada Team

Front door Replacement.

Replaced my front double door with side lights. Great selection. Installers we on time and efficient. Doors look amazing. Thanks so much Window Depot!

Dear Sue, Thank you for taking the time to publish this excellent review! We love your new door, and a new house looks the same as you do! Thank you for your business and your trust! Ilia and Window Depot Canada team.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window Replacement

Ilia and Sergei are top notch individuals. Professional, courteous, competitive on pricing and went above and beyond to ensure that I had the best experience. The window quality is top grade and the installation was quick and painless as they ensured to clean up after themselves, only thing they left behind is a little dust, which is to be expected. Will be recommending them to family and friends who might be looking to upgrade their windows.

Dear Rich, thank you for your excellent review and made it public on the Home Star! We are grateful that you selected Window Depot for your window replacement project. I will convey your compliments to Sergey and his team and send your feedback to my window supplier, Window City. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help with your windows and doors; Window Depot Canada will always be there!

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent Service

Impressed with service from the first meeting to having the windows and doors installed. I highly recommend Window Depot Canada. So happy that I decided to go with this company after meeting with others.

Dear Sandy, thank you very much for your review! I got some pictures from my installers, the house looks fantastic! Enjoy your new windows and be in touch if you need anything. We always will be there for you: Ilia and the team.

More about Window Depot Canada

Window Depot

Are you remodeling, or upgrading your home for energy efficiency and improving the aesthetics of your property? Whether you are looking to do this to keep your cost down or making your property more attractive for resale, we can do this for you and here's how.
We manufacture our windows on site and use the best German made equipment for vinyl fabrication in combination with the highest quality US and Canadian raw materials in the making of our products. This means you will receive the finest grade of window product available. We also have skilled installers who possess the critical expertise in making the transformation as least intrusive and in a timely manner. Over nine years of servicing GTA community along with our fair price points have been the key to our ongoing success which we take great pride in.
Think of us as your trusted advisor when it comes to design and guiding you towards the best possible outcome for your door and window installation. We really do believe windows can be art as well as a necessity for your home.

Call us today to see what is possible.