HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  GTA Air Duct Cleaning - No Longer in Business

Reviews for GTA Air Duct Cleaning - No Longer in Business

Brown900
Brown900
1 review Thornhill, ON

Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning When I needed to have the ducts cleaned in my home, I decided to check out GTA Duct Cleaning Company and see who got great reviews. I called GTA because it seemed like other clients were happy with their service. After leaving a message, I got a call back promptly from Stephen, who was very courteous and accommodating.

I was having heating issues in my home and decided this would be a good place to start. I mentioned this on the phone to Paul and he said it would be his pleasure to help where he could, and said he couldn't promise anything but would try his best.

Now I don't really understand the inner workings of the HVAC system in my home, but I do know that he did do what he could in terms of taking a peek and offering suggestions, some of which helped cool the basement and improve the airflow throughout the rest of the house. The duct cleaning went well and they cleaned the furnace filter and educated me on how to do it myself.

I thought the service was great - on time, prompt and very friendly. This is a great company and I would highly recommend GTA Air Duct Cleaning to friends and clients.

Thanks for your great service!

Herris_Vox
Herris_Vox
1 review Thornhill, ON

Duct Cleaning

I pay great reagards to the services of the company. When they had done their Job and went then i found a vent which was disappeared due to some furniture. I called them and surprised that they reached at the same day and cleaned that vent. I really surprised that they revisited to my home just for a single vent and never charge me for extra. I regarded them and recommend it for all who want a best service.

waad786
waad786
1 review ,

Air Duct Cleaning

I got the Duct Cleaning services from the GTA Air Duct Cleaning Organization. They are very punctual with an air of professional approach. They have a very highly mounted modern devices to perform the Duty. I never find before this level of services with very low prices.

ann_kypreos
ann_kypreos
1 review North York, ON

GTA Air Duct Cleaning

Cold callers promised "Everything" in the home is duct cleaned for $90.

However, when the team (2 pakistani gentlemen) arrives, central vaccum was extra, the dryer/wall outlet was extra etc. Total bill was doubled, and the mess left behind - this job was sloppy, and will never use their service again!

Buyer beware, get it in writing as to what is covered ahead of time. Apparently, "everything" doesn't actually mean everything these days.

Vlad in Richmond Hill
Vlad in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Lewes, DE

Duct cleaning in house after renovation

Guys where nice enough, came on time, connected to the one wing only of my duct and for next 10 minutes putting air in opening across my house. Then took all staff and loaded it in the truck. They did not clean actual duct and returning. They did not close openings so dust was coming from joined openings. I was upset with result.
So, it's definitely cheap, but result :(

sana in scarborough
sana in scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

duct cleaning

I am realy thankful to paul and mr frank who did the duct cleaning in my house they do a very good job and also explain me about further maintains of my air filter and about all my house indoor air quality i will highly recommend this company

Georgie in Zephyr
Georgie in Zephyr
10 reviews Thornhill, ON

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

The ducts in our home had not been cleaned for 10 years. Paul arrived an hour late but did a great job of cleaning the ducts and explaining the process. He worked quickly, cleanly and efficiently. I would certainly recommend this company.

More about GTA Air Duct Cleaning - No Longer in Business

GTA AIR DUCT CLEANING OFFER A HIGH QUALITY SERVICES IN VERY REASONABLE PRICES DUCT CLEANING ALL HOUSE AIR VENTS CLEANING PACKAGE ONLY 99$ UP TO 2000 SF. we serve in all GTA Included Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, North York, Etobicoke, Thornhill, Maple, Woodbridge, Brampton and Mississauga.