Can Do Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Can Do Duct Cleaning

cansu in Toronto
cansu in Toronto

honest and able

The Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO) does not call consumers to solicit participation in its programs. The Heating and Cooling program does not require door-to-door sales calls or the inspection of any heating and cooling equipment and the IESO does not charge a fee to participate in any of its conservation programs.

Thank you and wish you all the best.

Regars,

Mamoun in Toronto
Mamoun in Toronto

Professional and friendly!

Big thanks to Bujar for the duct cleaning this weekend. He was on time, professional, and a great teacher! He also ensured the place was as clean as he found it, you couldn't tell there were carpets and big pipes anywhere inside the house! See you in a couple years brother.

www.candoductcleaning.com

duct cleaning

Bujar is a great guy, he came to my house to explains the entire process before I hire him. He took care to lay down protective carpet and covered his shoes when inside the house. Cleaned our air ducts and dryer vent and made sure to seal everything and ask us if we had any questions.
He was polite, prompt and professional. The service was great and, I highly recommend this company. Thank you Bujar for doing a great job for me and thank you for doing a great job for my neighbours who thanked me for recommending your company. They were extremely happy with the job you did for them.

Majied
Majied

Complete duct cleaning and sanitizing

Very prompt and professional.
Used protectors on the floor and walls and next to furnitures.
Explained what he was doing and demonstrated the work done at the end.

tnoak
tnoak

Well Done!

Bujar impressed me with his professionalism and customer service from the very first time I called him. Bujar was very courteous and maintained a very good communication when setting up and confirming appointments. Bujar was on time and was very respectful.
The quality of the work performed was top notch. I was given an explanation about the work to be performed before Bujar started the work. I was updated about the progress of the work.
There was no surprise cost either. What was discussed initially in terms of pricing and work to be carried out were adhered to.
I would highly recommend this company.

Susan
Susan

Excellent customer service

I highly recommend Can Do Duct Cleaning. Bujar was a pleasure to deal with throughout. After posting late at night that I was looking for a quote for duct cleaning, Bujar was the to call, around 9am the next day. He concisely gave me the information that I needed, assuring me there would be no additional fees. All the way through, he gave me the opportunity to ask questions and there was never any pressure. He was available within a few days. I got an email the day before, reminding me of the appointment and Bujar called on the day to tell me he was on his way (on time). He wore shoe covers and laid down mats to protect our floors. He unscrewed vents to clean properly behind them, showing me some of the built-up dust as he went and letting me see the difference when he was done. He was polite and professional and called me name, which I appreciated. He cleaned up after the work was done and even took my old furnace filter to dispose of it for me. I felt totally comfortable having Bujar in my house and very confident regarding the quality of the work.

Nick
Nick
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

Air Ducts And Dryer Vent

We hired Bujar to do our duct cleaning. Bujar is very professional, transparent, caring, and was on time. Bujar took the time to explain the job details with me and was very caring about my toddler with the noise level. Also, my house with his protective gear and shoe cover. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Can Do Duct Cleaning!! Thank you for your service.

Adeel in Vaughan
Adeel in Vaughan

Air ducts and Dryer Vent

Bujar is a really easy guy to talk to and explains the entire process before beginning. Took care to lay down protective carpet and covered his shoes when inside the house. Cleaned our air ducts and dryer vent and made sure to seal everything and ask us if we had any questions. Great guy and amazing service, definitely recommend!

Regards,

Josh Newman in Toronto
Josh Newman in Toronto

Duct, Dryer Vent and Bathroom Exhaust Fan Cleaning

Great service from Bujar. He was quick to respond and able to accommodate my last minute job request in a timely and professional manner. Did a great job explaining what he was doing and thoroughly cleaning ducts, dryer vent and bathroom exhaust fans. Took care to ensure no damage to freshly painted walls and protecting the floors from his equipment. Will be recommending to others and calling him again in 3-5 years to repeat the job. Thank you!

Jonathan
Jonathan

Duct, Dryer, Exhaust, Central Vac Cleaning

Highly recommend Bujar. Professional and trustworthy. Went through the process and identified issue with dryer vents and recommended to fix. I had some scheduling conflict and he came 2nd time around to do the work.

Thanks Bujar!

More about Can Do Duct Cleaning

Can Do Duct Cleaning will help you with all your cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing needs when it comes to duct cleaning.

Call us today to schedule your appointment!