Duct Cleaning

Well Done!

800-286-4161
Mississauga
L4X 1V8

Bujar impressed me with his professionalism and customer service from the very first time I called him. Bujar was very courteous and maintained a very good communication when setting up and confirming appointments. Bujar was on time and was very respectful.
The quality of the work performed was top notch. I was given an explanation about the work to be performed before Bujar started the work. I was updated about the progress of the work.
There was no surprise cost either. What was discussed initially in terms of pricing and work to be carried out were adhered to.
I would highly recommend this company.

Susan
Susan

Excellent customer service

I highly recommend Can Do Duct Cleaning. Bujar was a pleasure to deal with throughout. After posting late at night that I was looking for a quote for duct cleaning, Bujar was the to call, around 9am the next day. He concisely gave me the information that I needed, assuring me there would be no additional fees. All the way through, he gave me the opportunity to ask questions and there was never any pressure. He was available within a few days. I got an email the day before, reminding me of the appointment and Bujar called on the day to tell me he was on his way (on time). He wore shoe covers and laid down mats to protect our floors. He unscrewed vents to clean properly behind them, showing me some of the built-up dust as he went and letting me see the difference when he was done. He was polite and professional and called me name, which I appreciated. He cleaned up after the work was done and even took my old furnace filter to dispose of it for me. I felt totally comfortable having Bujar in my house and very confident regarding the quality of the work.

Nick
Nick
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

Air Ducts And Dryer Vent

We hired Bujar to do our duct cleaning. Bujar is very professional, transparent, caring, and was on time. Bujar took the time to explain the job details with me and was very caring about my toddler with the noise level. Also, my house with his protective gear and shoe cover. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Can Do Duct Cleaning!! Thank you for your service.

Adeel in Vaughan
Adeel in Vaughan

Air ducts and Dryer Vent

Bujar is a really easy guy to talk to and explains the entire process before beginning. Took care to lay down protective carpet and covered his shoes when inside the house. Cleaned our air ducts and dryer vent and made sure to seal everything and ask us if we had any questions. Great guy and amazing service, definitely recommend!

Regards,

Josh Newman in Toronto
Josh Newman in Toronto

Duct, Dryer Vent and Bathroom Exhaust Fan Cleaning

Great service from Bujar. He was quick to respond and able to accommodate my last minute job request in a timely and professional manner. Did a great job explaining what he was doing and thoroughly cleaning ducts, dryer vent and bathroom exhaust fans. Took care to ensure no damage to freshly painted walls and protecting the floors from his equipment. Will be recommending to others and calling him again in 3-5 years to repeat the job. Thank you!

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Duct, Dryer, Exhaust, Central Vac Cleaning

800-286-4161
Mississauga
L4X 1V8

Highly recommend Bujar. Professional and trustworthy. Went through the process and identified issue with dryer vents and recommended to fix. I had some scheduling conflict and he came 2nd time around to do the work.

Thanks Bujar!

csierras in Toronto
csierras in Toronto

Duct cleaning

I absolutely recommend Bujar to clean your home ducts. Bujar explains everything in advance to be sure you understand what is going to be done and why.
The work was done in a professional way, very clean and fast.
Carlos

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Duct cleaning

Excellent service by Bujar. Professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Had been previously turned down by other companies. Because they couldn't access our house with their truck. Can do Duct cleaning has a smaller truck /van that they use for locations like mine. Great service all around, would definitely recommend.

Sergio in Toronto
Sergio in Toronto

Residential Duct Cleaning

Bujar is a very thorough technician. His description of the tasks he would perform was greatly surpassed by his ability and attention to details. You will invest in a long term associate to care for your ventilation systems needs today and beyond.

Sergio

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Duct cleaning

I am very pleased with the level of service received. Bujar was on time and very professional. He explained the process and was very thorough. No upselling and worked diligently to get the work completed. I highly recommend him and will be sure to call him again.

More about Can Do Duct Cleaning

Can Do Duct Cleaning will help you with all your cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing needs when it comes to duct cleaning.

Call us today to schedule your appointment!