Mississauga ON L4X 1V8

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for Can Do Duct Cleaning

R_Artz
R_Artz

Honest , hardworking and courteous.

It was a pleasure doing business with Bujar. He was thorough and began with a complete inspection of my home before proceeding with the work. I appreciated his patience in explaining the process of what he was going to do and for giving advice on how to ensure the health of my furnace. Upon inspecting the exchange grills he noticed one had been sealed shut around the frame. As he suspected, it was to conceal that the grill could not be screwed in place, likely the builders defect. He fixed this without extra charge. This, on top of the summer special pricing promotion he already quoted. The price quoted was the price I paid.
Can Do Duct Cleaning has my highest recommendation and I will definitely use his services again in the future.

Alfred Wong from East York
Alfred Wong from East York

Duct cleaning

He was very courteous and thorough, good pricing and offered helpful hints. Will definitely use him again. Now adding pointless words to satisfy the silly and pointless 30 word minimum.

Dale C.
Dale C.

Excellent & professional service from hard-working Bujar

I found Can Do Duct Cleaning on Home Stars, and Bujar had the best price from three companies I called. He called on his way to let me know what time he would arrive, and was very knowledgeable. He worked really hard, pointed out areas of concern and was very polite and respectful. He did not ask for a tip nor did he ask for a review from me. It is rare to find someone as genuine as Bujar. He was very grateful for a tip and didn’t try to sell me on future service. This is why I will call him back again and recommend him to my friends and family.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Professional, fair price, fast, high quality, diligent, honest

I contacted a bunch of companies and this one just stood out on the first phone call quote, I just sensed a genuine business from the convo. The duct cleaning was done flawlessly for my parents' house in North York. Mats were laid, proper tape used that doesn't rip paint off, it was a careful and clean job. The property was treated with respect.

I have a house in Ajax too and the last time I found a company to do duct cleaning there I remember the team was less careful and there was a lot of shady upsells after they arrived. Can Do was transparent from the beginning and true to their word.

Ritch in Toronto
Ritch in Toronto

Bujar is professional and knowledgeable, no hidden cost

Bujar did the job and exceeds expectations. Aside from the complete duct cleaning package he provided, he found out about some vents outlet were broken and told me how to fix it. No hidden or extra cost, you pay what was promised. Will call Bujar again in 5 years. Good job buddy.

John
John

Duct cleaning in new home

Very responsive, professional, friendly, and informative, with great attention to detail. He explained everything that he was going to do and showed how things looked before and after, and pointing things out during the procedure.
I've already recommended to friends for any duct and dryer vent cleaning, and would do so again.

Sung
Sung

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

Bujar was professional, friendly and attentive to detail.
He explained everything that he was going to do and showed how things looked before and after. Highly recommended for any duct or dryer vent cleaning.

Brian
Brian

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

Bujar is a reasonable guy. I am happy with his service. The size of the house was about 2000 sqft and he cleaned the dryer vents. I would recommend his service.

Aoyon in Toronto
Aoyon in Toronto

Full cleaning of air ducts and drier vent

Bujar is amazing. He is very detailed, friendly and knowledgeable. He made time for us on a Saturday, in a very short notice, since that was the only time worked for us. He explained all the steps and went above and beyond to clean everything the way he promised. He even made some minor repairs to some of the ducts that I had, for free! Needless to say, I became a lifelong customer and will 100% recommend his services to everyone.

Roy in Toronto
Roy in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Bujar is a gentleman and very professional,he explained the process on the offset,covered his shoes.Cleaned our air ducts and all vents throughly,and sealed all vents.
He was very polite,prompt and efficient.
Great service and I highly recommend this company.
Thank you BUJAR,great job!

More about Can Do Duct Cleaning

Can Do Duct Cleaning will help you with all your cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing needs when it comes to duct cleaning service.
Moreover, we boast of having a great team of qualified technicians, who are extremely skilled in providing professional services. Every single one of our technicians is trained,
qualified and background verified, so you can rest assured that you’re dealing with professionals when you choose us.

Call us today to schedule your appointment!