Professional Roofers.Com

Jason in Newmarket
Jason in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Replace roof

These guys were on my short list to get quotes BECAUSE of home stars. Price was in the middle. Choosing a roofer was scary to me because having a poor job would be devastating. I'm EXTREMELY picky and involved with anyone working on my things.
All that was put to Rest with the crew. Jonathan was very courteous and informative. He laid the work out very clearly and the estimate did not change. The roofers endured 44c that day and truly worked their a$$ off. (They really appreciated Us keeping them hydrated with Frosties!). They did a FANTASTIC job. Fernando was patient and answered any and all questions after he inspected my roof (he shows up to do the final inspection and collect $). The roofing process made a humongous mess all around the house but they cleaned everything up! The only thing I'd recommend for the homeowner is to buy a magnet on wheels (i.e. Princess auto: 35$) because they left dozens of old nails and razor blades behind all over the grass. That was my only disappointment. I would absolutely recommend this company.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Jason, we just want you to know that everyone at Professional Roofers appreciate your valuable feedback. Thank you for choosing Professional Roofers, and have a great day.

marina grose in Brampton
marina grose in Brampton

They did my roof and my sister's roof and within the first year I had a leak and so did my sister. They did come back to repair it but had to come several times to my sister and couldn't find the problem. My sister went up to inspect the roof and had to

I used this company to do my roof and it's warranted for 10 years. My sister also used this company for her roof. Within a year both our roofs leaked and there was water damage to the ceiling. They came and fixed mine but couldn't find my sister's problem...she had to go up and see for herself and tell them what the problem was before it got fixed. They rechecked my roof last year before the warranty expired and told me that's it's no good and I need to call the tile company. Well why should I have to do that??? A roof that only lasts 10 yrs. is ridiculous....I do not recommend this company.

As always we appreciate our customer’s feedback. We would like to inform you that Professional Roofers has been established for more than 20 years providing reputable roofing services. Call our office anytime (416-604-9765). Stop by the office anytime (120B Industry Street, North York) we’re here to help. We kindly ask for you to identify yourself so that we can establish if you are in fact our customer, it’s important to do so.

Dan in Mississauga
Dan in Mississauga

Roof

We're happy with roof and work that the roofers did. The roofers worked very hard and were very nice to talk to. Their recommendations in terms of colours and their warranty and price were both good.

Review has 1 previous version
Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Detached Garage Roof

Based on previous reviews, I requested a quote from Professional Roofers and am glad I did. From start to finish it was an easy process. They did the written quote in person to ensure what I required, and what they would provide, was fully understood and agreed to. The installers arrived at the agreed date/time and immediately got to work. They did a great job cleaning up afterwards, including cleaning the eaves troughs and using a 'magnetic broom' to ensure there were no nails in my driveway. Immediately upon completion, a quality control manager arrived and went up on the garage roof to review the work. The estimator, installers, and quality control manager were all very pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend this company and will use them again for any future roofing needs.
Note: Our price included stripping/disposing the old shingles and putting new 'Premium' shingles on. We received a similar quote from another company (within $100) however it did not include stripping the old shingles, and only provided 'Basic' new shingles.

Thank you Andrew for taking the time to provide your feedback. Also, thank you for choosing Professional Roofers. And one more thing, have a wonderful day.

Rymn Lion in Toronto
Rymn Lion in Toronto

Roof and eaves repair and replacement

I wish every contractor or anyone involved in providing a service can take a page out of this companies rule book on how to provide stellar customer service and stick by what you advertise. From my first call to my initial meeting with Sebastian to the crew showing up 15 minutes before the scheduled time, these guys were truly unbelievable. My roof and the eaves look amazing and all this was done within two days with no mess, no issues since and a true value add. One company I called wanted to charge close to double for less work. Sebastian gave me the initial quote and stood by it right until the the job was completed. Professional Roofers has to be the best in the business. Can't thank you guys enough for the work you did and the superb customer service that you provided. Great Job guys!!!!

Thank you very much for your comments. It’s always wonderful to receive such feedback.

K-Family
K-Family

Third Time

This is the third time we hired the company to do work on our roofs. This time a skylight was replaced. Disregarding the usual problems that come with contractor work on your home, the company proved once more that it tries very hard to do whatever is in its power to leave the customer satisfied. Price was competitive. Work was done on time, and crew was competent and friendly. Roof & skylight look good. Diego, the representative we have been dealing with, has been very responsive to the issues I raised.

Thank you for your feedback, everyone at Professional Roofers appreciate your favourable words.

Andy G from Toronto
Andy G from Toronto

Shingle replacement

The project, the estimate and options was well explained and laid out. Ultimately had shingles replaced. Team came early and worked hard and efficiently on a very hot day. they got the job done early and cleaned up everything. very happy with their work. not the cheapest quote we got, but the service and work was excellent.

Thank you Andy, your feedback is important and appreciated. We’re all glad to know that you see the value of our work and service.

Dawna
Dawna

Garage and House Roof

They know what they are doing.From start to finish they are professional in every way. Not only did they have people come and check to see that the job was done properly, they were involved to make sure I was satisfied at all times.
I highly recommend them whether it's a small or big job.

Hello Dawna, thank you for your positive feedback. We’re glad to have another satisfied customer.

Maurice from Toronto
Maurice from Toronto

Fix Leak in Flat Roof - NOT

They did the wrong job badly. Eight hundred bucks down the tubes. Back in the winter, we developed a slow leak in our flat roof. Although we know that roofs can be deceptive as to where actual problems are, it was very clear that this was from one small dip in the roof near the front.

Pro Roofers had done some decent shingling for us a couple of years earlier, so we called them. I didn't realize that flat roofs are harder to fix than shingled roofs. Because we liked the guy we dealt with then and now (Jorge), we weren't as critical as we should have been.

He sent three guys who spent hours apparently redoing all the seams in the roof. I assumed this was a precaution on top of fixing the known leak, and made me feel better about spending the eight hundred bucks.

It turned out they didn't do anything much about the actual leak, which got worse within weeks. We called them to come back and fix it. They sent one guy this time. He didn't speak English well and we weren't sure he understood the problem, which again wasn't fixed.

At this point I was starting to get pretty mad and called them again. They said with an old roof like ours, it was better to replace the whole roof and seemed reluctant to send anybody over again. So much for the one year warranty on repairs. They should have told us that in the first place, but the sales guy said he was just trying to save us money. Thanks a lot for not telling me up front. After the first time they fixed it, I refinished the ceiling. That just got wrecked pretty quickly.

They quoted about six or seven hundred K to replace the roof, but with an eight hundred dollar discount. We figured we were stuck with them, but called some other companies just to be sure. We found one that was great, really clear about what they would do, looked at the roof and knew exactly what Pro Roofers had done wrong - we'd have been better off if they'd just sent one guy with a bucket of tar. Without a discount or any bargaining at all, they quoted a better price than Pro Roofers "discounted" price and we now we have a good new roof that I'm sure was done correctly.

Since I originally posted this review, Professional Roofers has refunded the original eight hundred dollars.

Review has 1 previous version

Maurice, thank you for posting your constructive feedback, no matter the situation, we will always value a customer’s experience.

Melissa P
Melissa P

Couldn't have asked for better!

After researching a number of companies and receiving quotes, we selected Professional Roofers based not only on costs, but the superb customer service received during the initial quoting phase. Right from the outset, Leandro was attentive to our questions and concerns, and left us feeling comfortable about our upcoming job.

In addition to a full roof replacement on our two story house, we also had a new roof put on our single car detached garage and new eavestroughs and downspouts installed on our home. The crew was friendly and professional, and cleaned up meticulously. I had expressed concerns about nails etc. because I have two small children and a dog, but Leandro assured me the crew would do their best to limit debris and they did :)

Leandro was on site each of the three days for quality control which we were impressed with. The colour we picked for our eavestrough was out of stock, and Leandro informed us promptly before the job began and recommended other similar options. When I had a concern about the placement of one of the downspouts, he came by in the evening to check it out and we talked about other options.

I am a very detailed person and ask a lot of questions, and I was extremely impressed with every aspect of this process. Thanks again Professional Roofers!

Hi Melissa
Thank you for such an outstanding review. Customer satisfaction and quality work is our goal. Leandro and the roofing staff appreciate a client like you. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Professional Roofers.Com

Professional Roofers offers installation, removal, replacement and repair of all roof styles. Professional Roofers is the source of all your roofing solutions - Toronto - GTA.

PROVEN, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP

ProfessionalRoofers.com has a 24 hour, seven day a week emergency response service and will respond to your call within one hour. A knowledgeable technician will listen to your concerns and act accordingly.

Winter, spring, summer or fall. Snow, wind, sun or rain.
It's our 24 hour service and quick response that makes all the difference! CALL US 416-604-9765