Professional Roofers.Com

Reviews for Professional Roofers.Com

KS in Scarborough
KS in Scarborough

Roof repair after storm

lost 10 roof shingles in the storm March 12 2017. They were very prompt to come to do the job. At a cost of $542 they replaced the 10 shingles. lost shingles from the same spot in the storm last night March 30, 2017. Called them to repair it again. they said that they do not warranty repairs. what a shock.!!!!
Will never use them again

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hello there KS, we appreciate your feedback. Please understand that the warranty protection is designed for labour related matters. Any circumstances beyond one's control such as animal damage, or severe wind damage are excluded. Nonetheless, in all situations we look for a positive resolution, and we will be looking into addressing your concerns.

Sarah Snowbell - Thornhill Woods
Sarah Snowbell - Thornhill Woods

C'MON WEATHERMAN ... BRING IT ON! MY NEWLY-SHINGLED ROOF CAN HANDLE IT.

A satisfied neighbour had referred ProfessionalRoofers.com to me, and my visit to HomeStars confirmed this company's excellent reputation. The estimator answered all my questions clearly, outlined all the options, and provided me with a high-quality explanatory booklet. Days later the crew arrived. They worked most energetically throughout the day - and came by the next day to complete the job. They left no stone unturned - right to the point of their immaculate cleanup. I'm very pleased with the outcome and trust that my roof will protect me from the elements for many years to come.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Sarah, thank you kindly for sharing your valuable feedback with us. It’s always wonderful to have our customers comment about their roof installation experience. Please send our thank you to your neighbour for mentioning our company. Have a great day.

Milos in Toronto
Milos in Toronto

Shingle replacement

Professional Roofers replaced our roof in October 2016. It was time to redo the shingles, but we had a raccoon rip a whole in our roof last fall, which pushed us to do the work. Pro Roofers provided great sales service and timely options so we could get it done before the winter.
This year (Feb 2017), the raccoon came back and absolutely destroyed the new shingles, ripping 8 holes in the roof, leading to water coming into our upstairs.
When we called professional roofers, they came by quickly to temporary patch the holes before a big snowfall, free of charge. And a week later they came back with the snow gone to finish the job, and gave us a very good repair price. Considering the warranty doesn't cover animal damage (understandable), we were extremely happy with the repair price and the service. Awesome company. Very responsive and cares about their customers in a moment of real urgency.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Milos, thank you for posting your valuable feedback. We really do appreciate reading all sorts of feedback from our customers. As always, we constantly do our best with providing our services in all situations, and as always looking to improve. Any comments posted by our customers are most valuable. Thanks again, and have a great day.

Norton in Toronto
Norton in Toronto

New

It started off well until I noticed half way into the job that they had put the wrong colour of shingles on the roof. I called up Diego who was managing the project and since they were almost done he only offered compensation on replacing my eavestroughs if I was interested. They never cleaned my existing eavestroughs after the job (which was in the contract) so I agreed to new ones. I then had to constantly call him to schedule the eavestroughs and eventually I gave up out of frustration. They also installed a skylight but only cut the hole on the roof and not into the house. When I opened up the drywall from the inside I saw that they placed the skylight directly on a beam and left it there for me to cut which made it harder than it needed to be. Not a satisfied customer.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi there, we appreciate your feedback. The colour installed was the one you had selected on the contract and signed off on. Also your eavestrough job was scheduled for Monday December 4th but we had cancelled it due to your request the day prior to installation. Also it is always specified that we never cut anything further than the roof-line for skylight installations as that work and the framing is something a hired carpenter would do. As well we had installed the skylight directly where you had requested. Nevertheless, we would like for you to know that in every situation we look for a positive resolution with all of our customers. Please contact our office (416-604-9765) at your convenience for us to arrange a positive resolution.

Mike in Georgetown
Mike in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Leaky Roof Repair

A chimney we no longer use recently developed a leak. While most of our local roofers were unable/unwilling to help, the Professional Roofers.com team were more than willing and able to fix our roof. Elapsed time from first call to job done was less than a week. Communication was frequent and I found the entire team very responsive. We are extremely satisfied with the work that was done, particularly with the price for what appeared to be a rather extensive repair. A+!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hey Mike, we really appreciate your feedback, and your observations have been noted.
We at Professional Roofers keep our office open all year round. Our team of estimators and repair crews also do their share of work in the winter time. Thank you again for choosing us. Have a great day!

Totally Professional

From the initial estimate to job completion this company were absolute professionals in replacing our roof. We were particularly pleased with the installation crew and how they treated our property. They made sure that there was no damage to our freshly painted home which was a real concern.
Recently came through on their warranty when we had an issue with our sky lights..they came through with their no hassle guarantee...

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your roof installation experience with us. Also, thank you for choosing Professional Roofers. Have a great day.

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Roof Replacement

We are so pleased we found Sebastian and his crew on Home Stars.
Sebastian gave us a review of work and materials involved and a very reasonable quote. The work was done in a day as promised and came in at quote. The roof looks terrific.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Barbara, we’re also pleased to have you as our customer because not only did you choose Professional Roofers to install your roof, but you’ve also taken the time to provide valuable feedback. Thank you, and have a great day.

Completed Full Roof Restoration & Repair

We have a new home and our roof was not installed properly. We were quoted by 7 top Home Star Rated roofers and this one was honest and competitive (they were also able to provide several references in our area). We had a complex job (vent and skylight restoration, flat roof and shingles). If you are looking for a job done RIGHT at a fair price, this is the team to choose. Patrick was fantastic to work with and the job team lead Luis was professional. The team took pride in their work and left the site spotless everyday. This team stands by their work- hard to find in Toronto.

Vijay
Vijay

Replace roof, soffit, fascia, eaves, downspout and leaf guard

I contacted Patrick in the Spring and then again in the Summer to obtain a quote on replacing my roof shingles as well as soffits, fascia, eaves, downspout and add leaf guard. He was prompt and efficient in his quote. He quoted the job separately. We decided to go with this company based on their reviews and company history. The roof was scheduled for the first week in October and the Aluminum was scheduled for October 25th and 26th. The roofing guys did an excellent job. came in around 8:30 am and was done on time and did an excellent job cleaning up.

My only issue was with the Aluminum work. I called two days before to confirm the job was on scheduled and was given the OK. On the first day of the job I had to call the office and then Patrick at around 10 am. when no one showed up. Only to find out that the job was scheduled for the next day. It was not a weather issue and no suitable explanation was given, not to mention no advance notice of the change. (I was told that I would have received a call by 10:30 that morning) Very disappointing at the time as it was a wasted day on my end as well, not to mention it also affected other work I had planned at my home. It was safe to say a bit more customer service was required here.

In any event the gang showed up the next day around 8:30 am and worked till about 7 pm. They had to come back the next morning and finish up a few loose items. (a relief as I thought the remainder of the work would have to be rescheduled) I am pleased with the work so far.

If I am to make a suggestion: This type of work is often scheduled well in advance. A much needed improvement in customer service would be a courtesy call to the client the day before as a reminder of the upcoming work. Serves to confirm things are on track barring any unforeseen situations. This was lacking for the roofing work and the Aluminum. I had to call to confirm.

Thank you kindly for sharing your thorough experience with us. Your concern about our customer service has been noted and we hope to be making changes in the near future to the way we respond to unforeseen schedule changes. Once again thank you for being thorough. Patrick and everyone else at Professional Roofers wish you a great day.

Roof Replacement

This company has replaced 4 roofs for myself and my daughters ,the first time about 15 years ago when they were known as UXDO CONTRACTING INC. and the last one was on October 14 ,2016 as PROFESSIONAL ROOFERS. Through my many experience with the company, spanning many years, I feel compelled to make this comment.
Their personnel are always very efficient, knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Dealing with them is a pleasure! At the time of the roof replacement, the surrounded areas were protected with tarp and at the end of the day, all the areas affected by their work, including the neighbour’s properties, were thoroughly cleaned. Every time that we have had any problems or concerns regarding their work, we have always received a prompt response and solution to our complete satisfaction.
In the past we have recommended this company as we will continue to do in the future.
Jorge L., Toronto

Thank you Jorge, for choosing Professional Roofers then (15 years ago) and now. Furthermore, thank you for sharing your outstanding feedback with us and with everybody here on HomeStars. As always, we at Professional Roofers continue to stand for providing superior quality in all the work that we do.

More about Professional Roofers.Com

Professional Roofers offers installation, removal, replacement and repair of all roof styles. Professional Roofers is the source of all your roofing solutions - Toronto - GTA.

PROVEN, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP

ProfessionalRoofers.com has a 24 hour, seven day a week emergency response service and will respond to your call within one hour. A knowledgeable technician will listen to your concerns and act accordingly.

Winter, spring, summer or fall. Snow, wind, sun or rain.
It's our 24 hour service and quick response that makes all the difference! CALL US 416-604-9765