Professional Roofers.com

Reviews for Professional Roofers.com

Jean in Scarborough
Jean in Scarborough

Missing/damaged shingle repair

The hurricane winds of May 4th (119 km/hr.) lifted, damaged, and removed several shingles from my roof. I called Professional whilst the winds were in progress and Olga said she would have a crew come to do the emergency repairs the next day. They arrived first thing in the morning and completed all of the necessary repairs. Due to the amount of damage I contacted my insurance company to proceed with any further work that would be required. I can't begin to say how pleased I was with the very quick response I received from this company and the peace of mind and security I received for my roof.

Good morning Jean and thank-you for your wonderful comments! The May windstorm did millions of dollars worth of damage to homeowners properties throughout the GTA. We're happy that we could assist you at such a critical time, and get your repairs done as quickly as possible. Our crews do their best to arrive within the next day to ensure no further damage occurs inside your home and that the issue is dealt with. We thank-you for your business and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns in the future. Have a great day Jean!

Cypherion
Cypherion

New Roof

I sought out professionalroofers.com after several neighbors in my townhouse complex had their roofs replaced by them. Fernando came over to give me a quote and took the time to explain the service and product they would install. He was not pushy and gave me the time I needed to make a decision. Once I decided to go ahead, they booked the date and arrived on time to do the work. I did run into some issues which Roberto addressed and did what needed to be done to sort it out. Overall, I believe they lived up to their name and would recommend them.

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate your honest review and look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Olga Holubko in York
Olga Holubko in York

Roof Replacement

I needed to have my roof checked and repaired cause of a leak in my dining room. After seeing the state of shingles I decided with the salesperson's help to have the entire roof replaced. It was time. Being unable to keep up with the possible damage to my floors, I asked how soon they could do the job. Thankfully, they were able to come and do the job very quickly. They were on time and very efficiently did the job. Having to repair some holes in the roof slowed them down a bit, but they fixed everything needed and the roof was done. The workers were courteous and didn't hesitate to explain when asked.
Thanks guys for a job well done.

Good afternoon Olga! Thanks for your feedback, we are so pleased to hear that your roof installation went smoothly. Whenever we are completing a job, we try to keep the homeowner as up-to-date as possible with whats going above their homes! If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to contact your estimator or our office as we are always ready to help. Thanks again and have a great day!

Dan from North York
Dan from North York

Roof Repair

After doing a complete roof installation with them a couple years ago, I thought going back for a small wind damage roof repair job would be no-fuss. I couldn't have been more wrong. I called and they said they would send someone out in a couple days and let me know what the damage was and how much it would cost to fix. I didn't hear anything for a week so I called back and was told that someone actually came out already to look at the roof, had already fixed it AND that I had to pay for the repair. Excuse me? No assessment of damage provided. No quote provided. Not even a communication that someone had actually come out. And now I have to pay for something I didn't even agree to? That seems like malpractice to me.

What's worse, as I Iooked up at the roof I could still easily see missing roof tiles (caps I believe is the technical term). I said I don't think anything was fixed because I could still see some missing roof and sent them a photo. Further, I wasn't going to pay for anything I didn't already agree to. They said they would talk to the owner to see what could be done. About 5 days later I received a call saying that the roof was now repaired and that I still owed them money. Haha. Again no assessment of damage, no summary of work performed. You call yourself "Professional Roofers"? Hardly. Oh and apparently the owner of the company was consulted and s/he didn't care either.

Expecting customers to pay for a service when all they wanted was a quote is not only disingenuous, but borderline malicious, especially when you describe a roof as "completely repaired" when it clearly has missing roof caps (look at the top right portion of the roof where the two edges meet)! No way I'm ever going back to these guys and I encourage everyone else to stay away as well.

Good evening Dan. The first time you called us to come out for a repair, we made sure you were aware that there may be a charge. You were told that a minimum fee of $160.00 would be required. When we arrived at your property, we realized there was more damage then we were told. There was a large amount of plywood exposed on your roof, creating a gateway for leaks into your home. We did a larger repair than expected and even though it required more materials and work, we still only charged you the $160.00 as discussed. Although we had not received this payment, we then came out to your property a second time free of charge for another repair AND did a full roof tune-up. Unfortunately, until this payment of $160.00 has been made, we will no longer be able to service your property. If you wish to discuss this any further, please give us a call at the office.

ROBERT from North York
ROBERT from North York

excellent employees

I did a bunch of research and finally settled on Professional roofers...the salesperson was great. the crew seemed conscientious, but most of all the after service was 2nd to none...this is the most important as one can never be sure about the workmanship of a company...It is clear that if a company is going to stand behind their work they better do it carefully not to have to return...I had a couple very small issues 2 & 4 years after the job and this company came thru each time, quickly, and their crews all seem very interested to make it right. Salesperson was Diego, service Stephanie and Oscar...all very service oriented in my opinion...so my hats off to this company...I see some so so reviews and don't understand why.

Hey Robert, thanks for this wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear that our employees were of such help. We always strive to provide excellent customer service not only during the installation process, but for the years to come. We are always available to help should you have any questions or concerns in the future. We will pass your kind words to Diego, Stephanie and Oscar - they will be so pleased to hear this! Have a great day Robert.

RVATERS
RVATERS
1 review , ON

Roof shingles

Finished the roof in one day on a 1700 sq ft Bungalow using extra roofers who worked very hard, I was really impressed with their work output.
I would recommend this company to anyone.

Good evening and thank-you for your feedback! We are so pleased to here that you are satisfied with the work done on your roof and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Take care!

KLISZJANINA1
KLISZJANINA1

Professional Roofers.com
416-604-9765
216 Ryding Avenue
Toronto
M6N 3G4

I am Very happy and the make a good job I we recommended this company

Good afternoon! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the work done. Thank-you for your feedback and have a great long weekend!

hartmitsu
hartmitsu

roof replacement

Work was completed in a timely manner and any questions I had were answered. I already recommended them to a neighbour

Good afternoon! Thank-you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the work done and that you have recommended us to your neighbor! We appreciate this very much and if either you or your neighbor have any questions in the future, please give us a call! Have a great evening.

Bryce
Bryce

Replace shingles and some rotten joists

Great guys, flexible within reason and competent roofers. They did another roof for me 5 years earlier and I had one of the few roofs on the block that didn't sustain damage in the 2018 wind storms.

Hey Bryce! Thanks a lot for your feedback. It was nice meeting you at the office - we will pass on your kind words to Sebastian. We appreciate your continuing business and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns in the future. Have a great weekend!

lisa in Scarborough
lisa in Scarborough

new roof

Highly recommend this company The guys that came to do the job arrived ready to work and were very polite They took pride and care in their work and did a good job. They didn't engage my neighbour when she was yelling at them not to make a mess and that one shingle better not be on her property when they left Instead of engaging with her they simply told her to call the office which she did They continued to work and didn't even take short cuts They could have just simply shingled over an ify piece of board but instead replaced the whole sheet They made sure neighbouring properties where protected from any falling shingles and cleaned up the mess better than when they found it They worked efficiently and friendly and in no time at all finished my new roof so that it looks great Highly recommend them and have told them that they can use my house as an inspection for referral I was impressed that even the supervisor inspected all three points of the roof to confirm a job well done thank you lisa

Hello Lisa! Thanks very much for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. We are glad to hear that the installation went smoothly, even with the concerns of your neighbor. Our crews always take pride in what they do and try to leave your property looking best as possible - so we thank-you for noticing! Please do not hesitate to give us a call at the office should you have any questions or concerns in the future. Have a great day!

More about Professional Roofers.com

Professional Roofers offers installation, removal, replacement and repair of all roof styles. Professional Roofers is the source of all your roofing solutions - Toronto - GTA.

PROVEN, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP

ProfessionalRoofers.com has a 24 hour, seven day a week emergency response service and will respond to your call within one hour. A knowledgeable technician will listen to your concerns and act accordingly.

Winter, spring, summer or fall. Snow, wind, sun or rain.
It's our 24 hour service and quick response that makes all the difference! CALL US 416-604-9765