Professional Roofers.Com

Bill
Bill
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

New roof

Andy and the team from ProfessionalRoofers.com did a very good job of replacing my old roof. They arrived on time, worked hard throughout the day and did an excellent job of responding to the questions or suggestions I had. Their attitude was positive throughout the project. After the work was done, they made sure that everything was cleaned up very well, they exceeded my expectations on this aspect. Fernando, the quality inspector, came twice during the project. He went up on the roof and gave me a full report of what was done, when the work would be completed and answered my questions confidently. I would definitely recommend ProfessionalRoofers.com to my friends.

Hi there Bill and thanks for your feedback! Our Quality Control Inspectors are there to make sure the job is completed properly and customer satisfaction is at its highest. We will be sure to let Fernando and the crew know that you are pleased with the work and cleanup done on your property. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call the office or your estimator. Have a great day and we thank-you for any future recommendations!

E C.
E C.

Porch Roof

We had another excellent experience with your company, from discussing what needs to be done with Alfredo to the work that Mathias and team came over to do to repair our leaking porch roof and drain pipe.
Quick, reliable and tidy! Thank you for helping us once again!

Good afternoon and thank you for leaving us your review! We are happy to hear that you continued to be satisfied with the work we do on your property and that our staff have made it an easy experience! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Mathias and Alfredo as they will be pleased to hear this. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the office. Have a great day!

Howard in Toronto
Howard in Toronto

Roof Leak Repair

I had a roof leak repaired by this company and I will definitely be contacting them again for future work. Patrick put in great time and effort to ensure I was satisfied with the repairs and I trust Professional Roofers to provide quality service. Five stars.

Good afternoon Howard and thanks for your review! We are glad we could fix the leak in your roof in a timely manner. We will be sure to let Patrick know of your kind comments! Please do not hesitate to contact Patrick or the main office with any questions/concerns and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!

mftaylor
mftaylor

new Roof replacement (new wood decking not necessary)

The fellas arrived approximately 7:15 a.m. on April 10th, 2019, and they got right down to work. At approximately 3 p.m. the job was completed, and any debris lying on the ground was collected and removed. All in all, the job appeared to go smoothly, and the crew worked together as a team. As to the true quality of the shingles I chose and the workmen who installed them, this will now be determined by a test of time - especially, during any high wind storms. The shingles that were chosen for this new roof are rated to withstand winds of 210 kl.

I wish to thank Professional Roofers.com for a job, that from all appearances at the present time, has been well done. What more can one ask for!

By the way, I just received my first compliment from one of my neighbors not only on the color I chose for my new roof, but also, how quickly the job was carried out.

Good afternoon and thank-you kindly for your review. Customer service is our top priority at Professional Roofers and we are glad to hear you are happy with the completed work. We also try to leave the property looking as clean as it was when we arrived, so we're so glad you noticed! We will be sure to let the crew know of your kind comments and those from your neighbors! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Marion Confesor in Scarborough
Marion Confesor in Scarborough

Very satisfied with the workmanship and have a peace of mind

Our roof singles were done to our satisfaction, kudos to Professional Roofers crew (shown in the attached photos). Thanks also to the sales person and quality controller that made this work a success...

Good morning Marion and thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the work done. We will be sure to let your crew and quality control manager know of your kind comments and show them your fantastic photos. Have a great weekend!

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Unprofessional Roofers

I had my roof replaced by Professional Roofers in December 2014. Because of the nature of the low slope on the roof, the company advised that ice and water shield would be applied on the entire area as an essential part of the job. The 2 other quotes I received recommended a flat roof membrane rather than shingles, because of the low slope. The company assured me that ice and water shield plus the premium shingles would be more than adequate (both of which cost extra).
January 2018, the roof leaked and destroyed the ceiling in one of the bedrooms. I called them to come and repair, per the warranty. Their response was that the skylights were leaking, not the roof work done by them, and that I could pay another few thousand dollars to replace them. I was skeptical and sought a second opinion, which confirmed that the leak was not from the skylights, but from subpar work during the roof replacement, where certain angles allow water and ice to build up, leading to the leak. I had a roofing professional repair this area, which was easily apparent to him, and should have been to Professional Roofers. He advised that it was likely only a temporary fix, and that it may leak again due to the nature of the workmanship, and that it really should have been done as a flat roof. I also note that my neighbors have since redone their roofs in this way, since hearing about my problems.
Professional Roofers not only washed their hands of the subpar workmanship, but attempted to extract more money from me for skylights that were not the cause for the leak, and at a cost of two times the price I was quoted elsewhere, is absolutely disgusting.
Now in January 2019, the roof has leaked again and ruined the drywall that I had repaired, and likely ruined the insulation as well given the amount of water. Pictures attached.
Further inspection by the roofing firm I’ve consulted with revealed the following detailed in the attached report:
1. The original shingles were not removed per the work order, and best practice (see picture in report). The new shingles were laid on top of the old.
2. Ice and water shield does not appear to be applied in all areas, at least not in the pictures
3. The low slope should have been applied in a flat roof treatment
I’ve not contacted the company since 2018 because I’ve had no interest in giving an untrustworthy company another dollar, nor would I feel that could trust any repair work to be done properly given the experience I’ve had. Now that it’s clear that I will need to completely replace the roof and incur additional expense again to repair the ceiling.

I contacted them April 1 2019, demanding a refund, and so far have been ignored.

HEIDIHUBER
HEIDIHUBER

Roof

Cleanup was good
Roof looks great
They came a day early without notice
They placed the skid of shingles in my garden

Good morning and thanks for leaving us your review! Customer service is our main goal here at Professional Roofers and we appreciate your honest and timely feedback. This allows us to pass on your thoughts and concerns to the crew who visited your property. Thank-you for choosing Professional Roofers and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mallory
Mallory

Roof Repair

They did a great job! They were able to complete the job sooner than anyone else and for a better price!

Good morning Mallory, thanks for leaving us your feedback! Our estimators always try to provide competitive pricing and give the best quote possible. Should you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a shout. Have a great day!

Brian
Brian

Had roof replaced

They came in the morning. Had the job done in the afternoon. Cleaned everything up. The only way anyone would be able to tell is that they were here is the new roof. Excellent company with very polite and courteous employees.

Good morning Brian! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you were satisfied with the work done on your property. Excellent customer service is one of our top priorities and we are glad we could provide this for you. Do not hesitate to contact the office or your estimator for any future questions. Take care and thank-you for your business!

Aleksandra in Brampton
Aleksandra in Brampton

Roof repairs

Upd. Thank you! The issue was repaired perfectly. The crew was amazing; very professional and customer oriented.

Really disappointed.
Unprofessional job caused leaking into my house.
- missing wall flashing&water resistance
- new shingles were installed on top the excisting ones
Still waiting for a crew to repair the issue. Call center keeps giving empty promises.

Good morning Aleksandra. We did visit the property this weekend to repair the issue. We were unable to visit sooner as the weather has not been permissable for our crews to be working at heights. We also had repairs that needed to be serviced in the que line. However, this is not at par with our expected customer service standards. Please contact the office so we may look into this issue further at (416)-604-9765.

More about Professional Roofers.Com

Professional Roofers offers installation, removal, replacement and repair of all roof styles. Professional Roofers is the source of all your roofing solutions - Toronto - GTA.

PROVEN, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP

ProfessionalRoofers.com has a 24 hour, seven day a week emergency response service and will respond to your call within one hour. A knowledgeable technician will listen to your concerns and act accordingly.

Winter, spring, summer or fall. Snow, wind, sun or rain.
It's our 24 hour service and quick response that makes all the difference! CALL US 416-604-9765