Professional Roofers.com

Reviews for Professional Roofers.com

EJ S.
EJ S.

Roof Replacement

We got off to a slow start. The estimator was late for our first meeting, so I had to call to inquire. So the head office contacted him and he returned my call almost right away. He apologized as something happened beyond his control and eventually showed-up. After that, things went well. He explained the whole process and warranty options very well.
On the scheduled day, the workers arrived earlier than expected, and from there it was non-stop. They were very efficient and organized. My complements to them. The associate that came during and after the work was friendly and professional and answered all my questions. I'm disappointed the estimator didn't call himself, from the beginning to let me know he was going to be late, but made-up for it afterwards. Again, slow start but moved forward very well.

Good morning and thanks for your review of our services! We apologize again for the slow start as being punctual and timely is something we always strive for at Professional Roofers. However, we are glad to hear that overall you had a great experience and are satisfied with the work done on your property. Should you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call the office or your estimator. We thank-you again for your business and have a great weekend!

SML
SML

New flat roof and attic insulation

Diego, sales rep, is one of the best trades salespeople that I have dealt with in Toronto. He is knowledgeable, personable, and most importantly, always answers his phone or returns calls very promptly. He clearly laid out the work to be done. Luis, supervisor of the job, was also so great to deal with, and a complete professional. This was a challenging job as the existing shingles and plywood sheathing had to be removed, insulation blown in, new sheathing installed, and then a protective layer had to be done. This had to be completed in one day to ensure no water leaks into home, noting there had been a lot of rain over the past weeks. They were able to complete all this work in one day, as it did rain for the next three days (and no leaks!). Once the job was done, I went on the roof with a contractor friend, who inspected the work and said they did a great job. So, we are definitely fully satisfied with the work that was done by Professional Roofers, and would definitely recommend their services.

Good morning and thanks so much for your review. Diego and Luis will be so pleased to hear how satisfied you are with their work ethic and professionalism! We are glad we could get the job done in such a timely matter and before any more damaged occurred. We thank-you for your business and have a great weekend.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Satisfied Customer

I was referred to this company by a neighbour who spoke very highly of their work, I am glad to have given them a call. I needed some reshingling done after a storm and Diego came to inspect the damages. He was on time and knowledgable, the job was completed shortly after as quoted. An overall positive experience. Thank you Professional Roofers!

Good morning John and thanks for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the work done and that you found it an easy process. Professional Roofers thanks you for your business and have a great weekend!

SADLOORI
SADLOORI

roof renovation

needs to stick to what was expected from them and their promises. Changed made were not approved by me.

Good afternoon - This is not up to par with our customer service standards. Professional Roofers will not change any job details unless first approved by the homeowner. We would like to look into this matter further, please call the office 416-604-9765.

LIDIA M.
LIDIA M.

Roof

The entire experience from quote to completion was professional, enjoyable, and exceeded our expectations. The installation crew was, timely, clean, and their experience was clearly exemplified in our newly installed roof. We also really appreciated the company's commitment to quality work. They are as advertised, Professional Roofers. 10/10!

Good evening and thank-you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you are completely satisfied with your new roof and that you found it an easy process. Please do not hesitate to give the office a call should you have any questions or concerns. Have a great evening, Lidia!

Raj in Toronto
Raj in Toronto

Great experience

I had a leak on my roof repaired by them that I am very happy with the results. Spoke with Steph who sent one of their associates Diego who came out for the inspection in which the problem was identified. I was upsold to do the entire section of that roof for a full warranty, which I’m happy with doing since it wasn’t much more. Once his crew was sent the job was completed in a few hours. So far so good, leak free!

Hello Raj and thanks for your honest review! Our estimators always strive to provide an honest, forthright inspection and a price-competitive quote. We're glad we could get this repair done for you in a timely matter before the cold Winter months arrive. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Steph and Diego. We thank-you again for your review and have a great day.

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Excellent Work

Diego went above and beyond to make himself available around our schedule to discuss our project needs. We were also impressed with the supervisor of the job, Leo, and we were highly satisfied with the finished work. Everyone from the office staff to the crew who completed the job were knowledgable, polite and helpful. Great work guys.

Good afternoon Steven and thank-you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the work done and that you found it to be a smooth process. Our ultimate goal is excellent customer service, so we're glad we could provide this for you! We will be sure to pass on your praises to Diego, Leo and the crew. Have a great weekend, Steven!

TMILLER
TMILLER

Reshingled Roof

We had roof redone and now have a damaged gazebo with no recourse for replacement

Good evening and thank-you for your feedback. This does not meet our customer service standards and we wish to look into the matter further. Should you wish to discuss, please call the office at 416-604-9765.

GROOVEBRIAN
GROOVEBRIAN

Garage roof

Did a great job $500 less than anyone else. Took mess. Came less than 3 wk. after I accepted contract.

Good evening and thanks for your review! We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the work done. Thank-you for choosing Professional Roofers!

CFKELLY1
CFKELLY1
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Roof repair and re-shingling

1. When contacted a receptionist directly took my call. She was pleasant, concise, got all the pertinent information
and scheduled an estimator to arrive at my house a couple of days later when I would be home.
2. The estimator called me on the day that was scheduled and went on to the roof to examine its condition.
His estimate was reasonable. He did fore warn me that as he was climbing on to the roof he noticed the
roof plywood was not in very good condition on the north-west side of the house which was not hard to believe
considering the roof was over twenty years old. The roof was a few hundred dollars over the estimate.
3. The workmanship is of high quality. The roof is beautiful. The area around the house was quite clean.
Realizing I had a new roof was purely by chance when I happened to look up.
The staff and tradesmen certainly live up to their name they are Professional Roofers !

Good evening and thanks so much for you review! We are glad to hear that you found your estimator honest and reasonable - we will be sure to pass this on as he will be happy to hear this. Our foremost goal here at Professional Roofers is customer satisfaction and hearing that the roof is beautiful and the area was clean is what we strive for! We thank you for your review and your business. Have a great evening!

More about Professional Roofers.com

Professional Roofers offers installation, removal, replacement and repair of all roof styles. Professional Roofers is the source of all your roofing solutions - Toronto - GTA.

PROVEN, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP

ProfessionalRoofers.com has a 24 hour, seven day a week emergency response service and will respond to your call within one hour. A knowledgeable technician will listen to your concerns and act accordingly.

Winter, spring, summer or fall. Snow, wind, sun or rain.
It's our 24 hour service and quick response that makes all the difference! CALL US 416-604-9765