High Park Electrical

Lawrence Kerslake from Toronto
Lawrence Kerslake from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

electrical panel work

I highly recommend José. A consummate professional and also a very nice person. He arrived on schedule, worked assiduously, pointed out a couple of things that required attention in addition to the work on the electrical panel, and left everything neat. I will certainly call on him the next time I need an electrician.

Nancy Baines from Toronto
Nancy Baines from Toronto

Electric power outage

Jose and Angelo of High Park Electrical came to my rescue promptly and efficiently found the source of the problem. I will use them again if I have any prblems

frank petronis from Toronto
frank petronis from Toronto

knob and tube removal

Jose and crew came to my house to replace k&t that was found in my basement and they discovered approx., 80 % of the house was k&t. Jose and crew were friendly, polite and professional. They finished they job on time ( 2 weeks ) and on cost . They came every morning and stayed late. They did a lot of extras at no charge and pointed out and corrected several not to code circuits. They also replaced my old breaker box with a new and modern one with plenty of room for future electrical growth. They also wired in smoke detectors on all floors to code. I would not hesitate to recommend High Park Electrical to anyone. Thank you Jose and High Park Electrical

Peter Sanagan from Old Toronto
Peter Sanagan from Old Toronto

Rewiring Commercial Building

When I moved SANAGAN'S MEAT LOCKER into my new larger store, Jose was able to quickly and efficiently remove all of the old electrical and install new panels, transformers and all new wiring and machine switches. He is a pleasure to work with and I'm happy to have found an electrician I can trust for the life of my business.

frank l from Old Toronto
frank l from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Removal of Knob and Tube

Jose and Angelo came to do the work at my house over the period of two weeks to completely rewire my house. They were very polite and respectful to deal with. Many new jobs kept appearing throughout the house as is common with K&T. However, that did not stop Angelo and Jose from handling them with speed and ability. Highly recommend them.

Justin Giancola from Toronto
Justin Giancola from Toronto

Knob and tube replacement

We have have been in our home for about 10 years. Before moving in we hired an electrician to replace all of the old knob and tube wiring. Although this passed inspection at the time we recently learned one of the circuits had not been replaced.

My brother recommended Jose on the basis of his thoroughness and skill in minimizing damage to walls and ceilings. Despite the awkward placement of some of the switches and lights on the circuit Jose only made several small holes. He was also very tidy and cleaned up all of the work areas before leaving.

Jose also made some useful suggestions regarding safe circuit load and placement of our smoke and CO detectors.

I would highly recommend him for this sort of work.

Blanka in Etobicoke
Blanka in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Installation of ceiling track lights and dimmer switch

Jose was very flexible making a short notice appointment, and did a great job installing a set of ceiling track lights (wiring was ready for installation). He also installed a dimmer switch in the middle of a set of three switches. Very happy with the service.

Derrick in Etobicoke
Derrick in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Upgraded 60 amp to 200 amp service

I was very happy with the service and quick installation of my revised 60 amp service to a 200 amp also upgraded service to my garage which was attached to my house provided me a 60 amp service... Angelo and his crew completed the work within his specified time frame... very recommended

Marisa in Woodbridge
Marisa in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Attaching Lights to ceilings

The work that needed to be done, mainly new ceiling lights and a very important fan where it was put on the ceiling, above the inside staircase was so high and very uncomfortable to achieve. I must say that I was
very impressed, Angelo was so calm and amazangly relaxed in doing this.
Thank you again, it does keep the air and temperature in the house very comfortable....I could say more, only that I will for sure call your
company as soon as I require more electrical work.

Fatima Jafri in Richmond Hill
Fatima Jafri in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

landscape lighting, Electrical wiring, pool pump/heater electrical installation

An attention to detail along with a "can do" attitude makes this company stand out from among the crowd.
We have done numerous projects including landscape lighting, interior wiring, and most recently an electrical upgrade for our pool pump and heater.
Jose is always reliable, professional and pleasant to deal with and the pricing is extremely competitive. While most electricians will balk at complicated repairs and installs he welcomes the challenge and leaves you with quality and professional results.

I would highly recommend his services.

More about High Park Electrical

TORONTO RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIAN, COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIAN AND INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN
LOCATED IN TORONTO SERVING TORONTO AND SURROUNDING AREAS

Fully insured and bonded, High Park Electrical electricians are available on call, 24/7, for emergency repairs when prompt response to any electrical emergency is crucial. Call (416) 799-2335 for immediate assistance in the case of any suspected power problems.

Security & landscape lighting installation
Electric outlets and circuits installation
Specialty indoor and outdoor lighting
Circuit breaker replacements
Track and accent lighting installation
Electrical wiring – Interior/Exterior