High Park Electrical

Reviews for High Park Electrical

Marie in Toronto
Marie in Toronto

Electrical Panel

The electrical panel in my 100-year old Roncesvalles home was unsafe (the dryer fuse had finally given up) and had needed updating for some time. I didn't expect service to be so timely, cost-effective and professional, given how busy this time of year was. Jose was not only responsive, but Angelo's work masterful. The required permit was obtained immediately, the inspector visited promptly, and within the space of one long day (the work was complicated by some external deficiencies as well), electricity was restored. Not only is the dryer working again (thankfully) but this long overdue work was done to the highest specifications.

DC in Liberty Village
DC in Liberty Village

Installation of ceiling fan and chandelier

It took a few tries to get Jose to our condo to install our chandelier and ceiling fan, but it was worth the delays. He did a great job and we are very happy with the result. You may have to reschedule a few times but rest assured it will be worth it.

Jonquil in High Park
Jonquil in High Park

Wiring and fittings in 100 year old home

Friendly, timely and reliable service and excellent workmanship was my experience with Jose and his team from High Park Electical. The job was complex and extensive and has produced excellent results. Jose provided more value than I expected . It has improved my house and its safety. Thank you so much.

JVC
JVC

Replace all baseboards, connect programmable thermostats, install smoke detectors

Jose and Angelo not only did the work, but made excellent and essential suggestions. Their work is top-notch; they took extra effort to clean dust, residue, etc.; were incredibly kind and personable; gave me a very reasonable price for 2 days labor. Whenever I need electrical work to be done, this is the company I'll call!

Tom in Cabbagetown
Tom in Cabbagetown

Replace knob & tube in most of house

Jose and High Park Electrical lived up to the high expectations set by previous reviews on this website. Jose and two of his electricians worked steadily for approx. 2 weeks to completely re-wire almost every room in the house and install new wiring for overhead light fixtures in almost every room. I was amazed at how little damage was done to the walls and ceilings considering they had to install wires where they had never been conceived in my 100+ year old house. The work was done on time and on budget.

Lisa- Bloor West
Lisa- Bloor West

Electrical rewiring

Jose replaced the knob and tube wiring that was present in 80% of our house. Not only was he very aware of the need to minimize the visible entry points through the plaster, but he also discussed his wiring plans in great detail so that we knew what to expect. The panel was well done. As well, he discovered that our dryer needed a separate grounded line, and replaced this as well. The finishing touch was replacing an old chain pull for the laundry light with one that was easier to use. Thanks Jose!

Natasha and Joe in Bloor West
Natasha and Joe in Bloor West

electrical retrofitting and new construction

As part of an extensive renovation and being our own contractor, we hired Jose to do extensive electrical work on our century home which included removal of all knob and tube, retrofitting all rooms not being renovated with new outlets, switches and overhead lighting, hardwiring a new smoke/CO detector system, updating a very messy panel, and wiring all the new construction including a new kitchen and outdoor lighting. We needed someone who would not only bring our house up to code, but work out a practical and functional electrical plan for the main floor new construction. Jose was always a step ahead of us in proposing practical solutions to our electrical needs. He was flexible with our schedule, came when he said he would and always cleaned up at the end of the day. It was a large job and he handled it very well at a reasonable cost.

Joe in Bloor West
Joe in Bloor West

Rewiring an old home

Jose has great attention to detail. Given my limited budget, he was able to find good cost savings and did the job in the time he had quoted. I am very happy with the work he did.
I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good electrician.

Dale-Junction
Dale-Junction

Replacement of knob and tube wiring

Jose replaced my knob and tube wiring in two stages since I could not afford to have it all done at once. He also cleaned up the wiring in the basement. I would gladly recommend Jose to anyone who needs someone who is both qualified and reliable to work on their house.

Brian Taborek (Reno Coach)
Brian Taborek (Reno Coach)

KNOB AND TUBE REPLACEMENT

I have sent Jose to several jobs doing electrical work for me in the Junction High Park neigbourhood. Because I'm the general contractor conducting the overall renovation, I need a licenced electrician that is careful and respectful to the older homes that have lathe and plaster and wood finishing. He works like a surgeon.

More about High Park Electrical

TORONTO RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIAN, COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIAN AND INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN
LOCATED IN TORONTO SERVING TORONTO AND SURROUNDING AREAS

Fully insured and bonded, High Park Electrical electricians are available on call, 24/7, for emergency repairs when prompt response to any electrical emergency is crucial. Call (416) 799-2335 for immediate assistance in the case of any suspected power problems.

Security & landscape lighting installation
Electric outlets and circuits installation
Specialty indoor and outdoor lighting
Circuit breaker replacements
Track and accent lighting installation
Electrical wiring – Interior/Exterior