FM Electrical Service

Sean
Sean
3 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Electrical work

From first contact to work being completed, very professional and friendly. Fitzroy and Dwayne performed the work that I described. Arrived on time. No job too small for this company.

Very clean installations. Awesome job!!!!

scott_stewart
scott_stewart

Professionals

FM Electrical ran a new electrical circuit so we could have receptacles and power outdoors for garden lighting and everyday use. These gentlemen are professionals. The work is excellent - The conduit run and receptacle fit perfectly in the space. The communications before and during were great. It was a pleasure dealing with them. The next time I need electrical work done I am calling Dwayne.

Exterior Potlights

Highly recommended for any electrical work needed!
Very friendly and professional and clean work done by Fitzroy, Dwayne and team! Excellent communication with Dwayne. He was great to deal with to help provide me with pricing options for exterior pot light options to fit my budget. Also, had them run wire to installed a new electrical outlet in a bedroom and replaced install some Kitchen Island lights.
Very reasonable pricing! Received a quote for some interior potlights for the upper level floors. Looking
forward to working with You on this next project soon!

New light and outlet installation

Needed an overhead light in our front room, a new outlet, and a ceiling fan. Dwayne and his partner were pleasant, punctual and got the job done exactly how we wanted it with minimal mess and no paint touch up required. They dealt with our crawl space attic with blown in insulation with ease. Thanks guys!

Thank you so much for the kind review. Fitzroy and I are glad you're happy with our work. much appreciated!

Jason
Jason

No Show and Lack of Accountability

Somebody came out to assess the job and got back with a quick quote. We scheduled a 9am work call. By 11am day of nobody had showed or contacted me so I phoned to find out what was going on. They had forgotten the job. Very frustrating when I’d scheduled the day off and would have to wait at least a week until I could get the work done. Spoke briefly with Fitzroy, the master electrician, who was unapologetic and insisted on rescheduling.

I cannot speak to the quality of their work but was very disappointed by the unprofessionalism and lack of accountability. Will be hiring someone else.

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Outdoor Lamp Post

I hired FM Electrical to remove my old lamp post and install a new one. They noticed my old lamp psot was a bit shakey, so before they installed the new lamp post, they leveled the area with a small amount of concrete so that the new lamp post would be nice and sturdy. Now that's what you call excellent service!!! They were also reasonably priced. Will definitely hire them again for any future electrical work.

inthavongdavid888
inthavongdavid888

AC Power Line

FM Electrical did a job for me where they ran a power line from the breaker to the AC, whilst installing a 15amp breaker as well. They did a wonderful job in great time as well. The quality of work was on point and they were very efficient and professional. I highly recommend using FM electrical for all of your electrical installs and issues.

julika_lugg
julika_lugg

Car Charge Station

FM Electrical Services provided an overall great customer experience, I was very satisfied and overall pleased with such great service. They were very professional, fast and efficient and I would highly recommend them to a family or friend.

More about FM Electrical Service

Here at FM Electrical Service our mission is to provide value and convenience to all residential, commercial, and industrial clients to the best standard, Implementing effectiveness and sustainability is our motto. Nonetheless if the project is small or large we always abide by the electrical code while providing solutions satisfy customers and go beyond expectations.