111 St Johns Rd Toronto ON M6P 1V1

Reviews for High Park Electrical

Liz McBryan from Toronto
Liz McBryan from Toronto

Panel replacement plus

Angelo quickly solved my mysterious intermittent power problem. The work required expanded from replacing some outside wiring, to include replacing the panel, and even some concrete! He and Jose were efficient, professional, consultative, extremely diligent, and dealt with unexpected problems smoothly. I would happily ask them back to deal with any future problems.

Arron  from Toronto
Arron from Toronto

Electrical

I needed an electrician to replace the electrical panel in my house, add some pugs, take out baseboard heaters and move some wires around. High park electrical was recommended by a friend and I can honestly say they did not disappoint.

Last summer I had someone renovating my bathroom and I needed a base board heater removed the same day, so not to hold my contractor up. I called Jose Lora from High park electrical on Saturday morning, and he came round the very same day to remove the heater and offer advice for no cost.

When I needed my electrical panel replaced and some general electrical work done to the house, I did not hesitate to call high park electrical for a quote, Jose Lora and his team were quick to come over and provide me with a very good quote, far cheaper than the others I had received. We had a problem with the city of Toronto and permits, High park electrical sorted this all out of us, with no extra costs to me. the day of installation went very smoothly with Jose Lora informing me of progress throughout the day, and all the steps I needed to take. I am very happy with the work that high park has done and would defiantly recommend them

Thanks Arron
We appreciate, that very much
Thanks Again

Nancy from Toronto
Nancy from Toronto

Removal of knob and tube

Excellent service! I would recommend Jose to anyone that requires electrical work done in their house. Jose was approachable, always on time and finished the job on the date that he had predicted. Thank you so much Jose for all your hard work.

Thanks Nancy I really appreciate
Jose lora

Kerry from Toronto
Kerry from Toronto

Remove knob & tube

I found Jose from this website and choose Jose because I noticed he had a lot of good reviews. I needed to replace knob & tube wiring in a second floor flat above a 100 year old commercial store front on Bloor Street. I was working on a tight schedule because I just rented out the apartment and the new tenants were due to move in within two weeks. Jose was confident that he would be able to complete the job on time and leave me enough time to patch up and paint. He arrived the next day and brought his team with him. Everyone working on the job was a licensed electrician. They completed the job on time. Jose help me with the electrical inspection and help me get the electrical safety certificate. His workers also took time out and help me re-install a bathroom medicine cabinet jsut in time for the tenants move-in. Jose also installed a new electrical panel on the second floor and updated all the electrical stuff to meet current code. Jose has a pleasant personality - he did what he promised. I thought his price was fair considering the work and hours involved. I would recommend him.

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto
3 reviews York, ON

Knob & Tube wiring replacement

I contacted Jose this summer to add an outdoor circuit during patio construction. He found there was no expansion room on my service panel, so he planned where to bury conduit for later connection. When my contractor dug the trench, Jose came immediately to lay the conduit which meant no delays to the yard construction. We agreed to leave the additional work until fall.

Then my insurance company sprang a surprise: without prior warning, they gave 30 days notice of policy cancellation due to having more than 10% knob and tube wiring. Emergency consultation with Jose resulted in a 5 day blitz to replace the K&T wiring, install a new service panel plus complete the backyard work. All inspected, approved and the necessary paperwork sent to the insurer to forestall policy cancellation. With a mostly finished basement restricting access, the K&T replacement was almost all done from the attic so damage was kept to a minimum. Excellent work! Many thanks to Jose and his associates.

Nada from Toronto
Nada from Toronto

Fuse replacement

I needed a fuse to be replaced and the guys came over and replaced it for free. They gave me a couple of suggestions and they were very kind. I was shocked that they did not charge me, but it goes to show how nice people really do exist. Thanks !

Hi Nada
Jose Lora

Josie from Toronto
Josie from Toronto

replace knob and tube

Jose and his crew replaced the knob and tube wiring in our 1923 brick semi. They worked quickly, economically, and respectfully, causing minimal mess and minimal damage to the plaster walls. We appreciate the good price, good suggestions, and easy trustworthy manner.

Hi Josie
Thank you so much, I hope that everything go well with you , David and the baby.
Congrats in you new house
Jose Lora

derek dick from Toronto
derek dick from Toronto

knob & tube upgrade

416-799-2335
111 St Johns Rd
Toronto
M6P 1V1

Jose and his team did a great job on my anciently wired new property. he had good ideas and took initiative to do things he knew i'd want. also, very good at accommodating all those little, last minute changes that every project has - all done in a timely manner with no fuss. The fact that he works/lives in this area and works on houses very similar to mine made me confident in my choice.

Timothy Noronha from Toronto
Timothy Noronha from Toronto

Electrical Retrofit

Jose and his team of electricians did an incredible job of rewiring the interior and upgrading the service to my century old home. They always provided a detailed explanation of the work they were performing, gave me options with recommendations, and performed all work beyond my expectations.

Not only did they replace all the outdated wiring throughout the entire house with almost no damage to tricky finishes, but they dramatically improved my home by installing and wiring new lighting fixtures, additional outlets, and even three-way switches where I used to have control only at one end of the stairs.

The guys completed the considerable amount of work on time and with minimal disruption to a home that had three children home for the summer. They were courteous, considerate, and a pleasure to have around.

The quality of the work is impeccable right down to the meticulously labeled and spacious new panel. The team was incredibly thorough and professional. I cannot wait to have them back to electrify my detached garage!

Jonathan In High Park
Jonathan In High Park

100 Amp Service Upgrade

I highly recommend Jose. He quoted me a great price, showed up early and got the job done in under a day. Jose and his team also went above and beyond to clean up the current panel wiring and did a thorough job of cleaning up the job site. Jose was recommended to me by 2 other friends and he did not disappoint.

More about High Park Electrical

TORONTO RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIAN, COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIAN AND INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN
LOCATED IN TORONTO SERVING TORONTO AND SURROUNDING AREAS

Fully insured and bonded, High Park Electrical electricians are available on call, 24/7, for emergency repairs when prompt response to any electrical emergency is crucial. Call (416) 799-2335 for immediate assistance in the case of any suspected power problems.

Security & landscape lighting installation
Electric outlets and circuits installation
Specialty indoor and outdoor lighting
Circuit breaker replacements
Track and accent lighting installation
Electrical wiring – Interior/Exterior