High Park Electrical

SimonC in Toronto
SimonC in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Residential electrical work

Jose and Angelo were very professional licensed electricians. They responded to and finished my urgent light control wiring work in a timely manner within few days and fit my schedule well. Even they discovered more follow-up work for a good finished work, they did not mind and did not charge more. Besides, they were very friendly and humorous.

Jose lora

Replacement of Hydro Meter

High Park Electrical came to our rescue immediately on a Sunday evening. They took charge of the problem and solved it with Toronto Hydro in a very professional and timely fashion.

Electrical box fix

I called High Park Electrical and they were able to work with my schedule and come the next morning at 8 am. They got the job done well and quickly. I'll call them again if I need work done.

winston in Toronto
winston in Toronto

Meter base replace

Called High park electrical to replace my meter base as toronto hydro temporarily disconnected my service. Jose and Angelo came within an hour and give me a price. In four hours they pulled permits, called esa, replaced the meter base and called toronto hydro to reconnect the service. Very professional company.

Cath from Toronto
Cath from Toronto

Knob and tube removal

I'm very satisfied with the work that was done on my old (fragile) house. The work was done efficiently with minimal damage to the walls and ceilings. Jose and crew were great to work with and provided lots of helpful suggestions. The price was quite reasonable and many extras were included without additional cost. I definitely would recommend. Thanks Jose!

Hi Cath
We appreciate your comments

Pat from Toronto
Pat from Toronto

Upgrade to code from the dreaded 'knob & tube':

Jose provided a more detailed estimate than anyone else that I consulted, listing every item, in every room, that they would be tackling. He and Angelo made sure I was aware of the larger issues - e.g. where they would have to open up the ceiling in the basement and panel replacement. I gave them the key to my house, and they did the job while I was away on vacation. When I got back, there were no nasty surprises (thanks to that detailed estimate). The job was done on time and on budget and they obtained the ESA certificate of inspection on my behalf. They were also responsive and pleasant to deal with. The people who came in to do the post-upgrade patching/painting were surprised at how little damage had been done to the walls and ceilings. So I would highly recommend High Park Electrical , particularly if you want to get rid of the old knob & tube.

kerri
kerri

Garage rewiring, minor knob and tube replacement and ceiling fans

I needed what I considered minor electrical work done (because was listed as minor on home inspection report) to replace the interior wiring that had been used to wire the garage (it was not buried, was running between the patio stones and was starting to fray), and install some ceiling fans. Actually, it was a bigger job, and in the process they found some knob and tube that wasn't supposed to be there in one light socket when they were installing one of the ceiling fans. Jose and his team, Angelo and another (whose name I didn't catch, sorry!), were very professional and installed a sub-panel in the garage, buried the wire 2 feet underground, cutting through about a foot or half a foot of concrete slabs (which we all thought were small patio blocks and it was a hot day!) to run the line to my house. Knob and tube was removed and replaced very quickly, with minimal holes in walls. I will be using them again for other electrical work and recommend them. Thanks

Hi Kerri
we really appreciate your comments

Nathan from Toronto
Nathan from Toronto

Rewiring and Knob & Tube Removal

An electrician upgraded our service and disconnected the knob & tube to get insurance on our new home, leaving half the house without power. We hired High Park Electrical after meeting with Jose, and after a few weeks him and his partner Angelo started and did an amazing job. They were reasonable and flexible with fixture locations and responsive to some changes. They left the site clean every day, left only minimal holes from the wire fishing and were a pleasure to work with. I would (have already) recommend High Park Electrical to my family, friends and anyone else needing electrical work done. Thanks Jose (see you soon for the basement work).

Thanks Nathan
We really appreciate you review

Gillian from Toronto
Gillian from Toronto

Electrical

Jose and his team make small jobs a priority with same day service! They are fully up to date with current electrical building code requirements, which made me feel confident in their work.

Hi Gillian
Than you for this lovely comment
We really appreciate
Jose lora
Hihgparkelectrical

Liz McBryan from Toronto
Liz McBryan from Toronto

Panel replacement plus

Angelo quickly solved my mysterious intermittent power problem. The work required expanded from replacing some outside wiring, to include replacing the panel, and even some concrete! He and Jose were efficient, professional, consultative, extremely diligent, and dealt with unexpected problems smoothly. I would happily ask them back to deal with any future problems.

More about High Park Electrical

TORONTO RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIAN, COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIAN AND INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN
LOCATED IN TORONTO SERVING TORONTO AND SURROUNDING AREAS

Fully insured and bonded, High Park Electrical electricians are available on call, 24/7, for emergency repairs when prompt response to any electrical emergency is crucial. Call (416) 799-2335 for immediate assistance in the case of any suspected power problems.

Security & landscape lighting installation
Electric outlets and circuits installation
Specialty indoor and outdoor lighting
Circuit breaker replacements
Track and accent lighting installation
Electrical wiring – Interior/Exterior